Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Does your company provide a service that the adult industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 07-31-2011, 01:28 PM   #1
Giilo

Article Submissions £20

Submissions to around 500 sites, many of the sites now auto approve articles submitted from my account due to quality and I want to keep it that way so I reserve the right to reject your article. (obviously won't be charged) and I will review all articles first before charging/accepting the work.

full details at http://cheaparticlesubmissionservice.com/

or e-mail at contact @ cheaparticlesubmissionservice.com

Work is carried out in house rather than outsourced. Mainstream articles only too no adult links will be accepted.

Min word count is 350, i'd recommend 550 though to make sure all sites will accept your submission to cover all min wordcounts.
Giilo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-01-2011, 09:29 AM   #2
Giilo

Oh and you get two anchor texted/keyworded links in the author box of each article.

These work really well. I would personally recommend using just 1 link per article to see the best effect but two works too, usually you'll see one of the keywords move up quickly and then a few weeks later you'll notice the effect on the 2nd.

We can also write articles if you need one written.
Giilo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-17-2011, 06:23 PM   #3
Giilo

bumpity bump sitelist has now been tweaked a bit, can offer around 200pr2 + sites and they links are do follow, or around 300+ sites if you want pr1 and above

highest pr site is 5 and there are a bunch of 3 and 4s in the list

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >