Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-29-2014, 05:04 AM   #51
Juicy D. Links
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyRandy View Post
I would rather give $20 to a homeless wino who spends the whole $20 on NightTrain than to give $20 to an organized charity that spends $19 on "administrative costs".
organized charities I have issue with as well. Rather find a bunch of out of luck people and give them the money...
Juicy D. Links is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 05:08 AM   #52
mineistaken
See signature :)

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyRandy View Post
I would rather give $20 to a homeless wino who spends the whole $20 on NightTrain than to give $20 to an organized charity that spends $19 on "administrative costs".
As if nightrain gives more value than $1 of real charity to good cause.
Better give that 20$ to some struggling family etc instead of encouraging drunktard leechers.
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 05:29 AM   #53
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
instead of encouraging drunktard leechers.
No need to bring me into your post...

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 05:34 AM   #54
mineistaken

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlySober View Post
No need to bring me into your post...
You are not a leecher, I assume.
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 05:49 AM   #55
PR_Glen
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Famemonster View Post
He is smoking, snorting, or drinking the 20 bucks now. I usually tell people that ask for money to come with me to the deli and I'll buy them lunch or whatever. I cannot tell you how many people have turned me down, sad IMO.
so the guys who have chosen a life on the streets to be by themselves doesn't want to join a stranger for dinner? Odd..

they probably think your sandwich will follow up with a bj request.
Old 09-29-2014, 05:50 AM   #56
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Better give that 20$ to some struggling family etc instead of encouraging drunktard leechers.

because they only do that due to the 'encouragement'

Best not to encourage it, else a whole generation will aspire to be homeless wino bums as they know they can get free drink money
Jel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 06:21 AM   #57
SBJ
So Fucking Fabulous

Industry Role:
Quote:
no feel free to give to "drunktard leechers" HERE

(Domain was bought in 2003 as a joke.. Not actually looking for handouts here)

I know I joked about it but really good job helping out Juicy! Even if he does buy booze with it chances are he will also treat himself to the dollar menu at MCD and that shit will kill you faster than booze.
SBJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 07:00 AM   #58
Juicy D. Links
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBJ View Post
no feel free to give to "drunktard leechers" HERE

(Domain was bought in 2003 as a joke.. Not actually looking for handouts here)

I know I joked about it but really good job helping out Juicy! Even if he does buy booze with it chances are he will also treat himself to the dollar menu at MCD and that shit will kill you faster than booze.
I bet you the guy was a hipster and probably was just crossing the street or hanging out....Bet you the fucker had his ferrari parked a block down
Juicy D. Links is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 07:03 AM   #59
mineistaken

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jel View Post

because they only do that due to the 'encouragement'

Best not to encourage it, else a whole generation will aspire to be homeless wino bums as they know they can get free drink money
Who said they ONLY do that for that? It is PART of the whole picture. There would definitely be less begging of people did not gave them money. That is a fact.
Old 09-29-2014, 07:12 AM   #60
slapass
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdbucks View Post
Good deed undone by posting about it. True good deeds and selfless acts don't need or seek recognition.
Nice try but I think you lumped to separate ideas here.
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 07:23 AM   #61
Juicy D. Links
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapass View Post
Nice try but I think you lumped to separate ideas here.
ignore him I dont think he has done one good thing for others in his life.
Old 09-29-2014, 07:25 AM   #62
Juicy D. Links
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdbucks View Post
Good deed undone by posting about it. True good deeds and selfless acts don't need or seek recognition.
if i would have came here like some idots and sais I just gave $50000 to the "help kids get bla bla bla
" or "Cure gonnerea on GFy" and bla bla bla that a diff story,...

Its $20 brother chill............
Old 09-29-2014, 07:28 AM   #63
candyflip
Carpe Visio

Industry Role:
There's been a HUGE increase in the number of people standing at on and off ramps with signs asking for money.

Funny thing is, it's ALWAYS white people. I've never seen a black guy begging for money in the city I live in.

Spend you some brain.
Email Me
candyflip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 07:37 AM   #64
romeo22
你自己去他媽的

Industry Role:
i donated $20 with icebucketchallenge.I was feeling happier knowing i did a great think for some1
romeo22 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 07:50 AM   #65
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Who said they ONLY do that for that?
I have no idea what you are talking about with this.

Quote:
It is PART of the whole picture. There would definitely be less begging of people did not gave them money. That is a fact.
yes agreed, it's a fact. And a whole lot more crime

Regardless of trying to do the whole of society a favour by eradicating begging, if I see some guy who made some shitty decisions because he truly didn't know any better, rather than some kind of mission to end up a homeless wino bum, sure I'll give that guy a few bucks, and if he uses it to escape for a few hours by buying booze or drugs, he can have at it.

I've also taken homeless people I've seen a pizza, sandwich, cup of coffee/tea etc if they've been close to somewhere like that. But please don't tell me I'm somehow encouraging their drunkenness/spaced out time just by having some empathy and saying here, get fucked out of your mind for a few hours and forget about how much you fucked up your life through a series of decisions that led you to arrive at this point in time.

Hopefully though nobody else sees those acts, and gets the idea in their head of what an easy time of it they'll have by becoming substance-addicted and foregoing sanitation, shelter, and food - we can't have that kind of encouragement going on
Jel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 08:22 AM   #66
cuck

Industry Role:
420 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 08:32 AM   #67
cuck

Industry Role:

http://youtu.be/QWg8SPe8ShQ?t=16s
420 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 08:50 AM   #68
VikingMan
Exploiting human weakness

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyflip View Post
There's been a HUGE increase in the number of people standing at on and off ramps with signs asking for money.

Funny thing is, it's ALWAYS white people. I've never seen a black guy begging for money in the city I live in.
This is very true. But more recently I have seen a lot of white females as well.
VikingMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 09:24 AM   #69
Double trouble
So Fucking What?

Industry Role:
Quote:
You are not a leecher, I assume.
Old 09-29-2014, 09:24 AM   #70
vdbucks
Monger Cash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy D. Links View Post
if i would have came here like some idots and sais I just gave $50000 to the "help kids get bla bla bla
" or "Cure gonnerea on GFy" and bla bla bla that a diff story,...

Its $20 brother chill............
I don't talk about the good deeds I do because I don't need to attention whore for pats on the back for my "good deed of the day"
vdbucks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 11:00 AM   #71
cuck

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingMan View Post
Juicy your post and the replies struck a nerve with me. I used to have money but then lost everything within a few years due to the hatemonger child abusing civilization destroying psychopaths in the family court system who HATE children, HATE fathers, and HATE families. I am doing OK again now but still trying to to a point where I am comfortable and can travel, drive nice cars, and have a really nice home.
Anyway I was filling up my truck with gas this afternoon and I heard some guy moaning. I noticed it was a guy holding a sign on the side of the road. I watched him for a while and nobody was giving him any money.
So I could not get your post out of my head and wanted to do something nice for him. I also wondered if he would just spend it on beer. I walked over to him and talked to him for a bit. He said he hardly ever drank and that he was disabled. I gave him some money and told him that someone inspired me to do something nice for someone today. I also gave him some pointers on how to make more money. I told him to stop moaning because that just scares people away. I told him to just wave and smile if possible and I was positive he would make way more money. Then I asked him if he would let me take a pic. I turned his sign around and wrote something on it for you would know you helped out another guy on the other side of the country. "Dave" thanks you. And before I left I gave him a hug. He was very thankful, I think it had been a while since he was hugged. I did not smell any alcohol on him so I think he was telling the truth. I photoshoped some sunglasses on him to protect his identity.
I challege the resident GFY social justice warriors to go out and hug a homeless guy and make him feel loved.
I'm fb friends with Dave. Nice guy. https://www.fb.com/people/Homlez-Dave/100004808503728
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >