Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 03-19-2014, 11:51 AM   #451
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeman View Post
This could make things very interesting....

http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch...t-to-skyrocket
Here we are on page 10, this is why Obama put off a few things on the ACA till after the mid term elections. The democrats are going to lose some seats this election.
Carbon is not the problem, it makes up 0.041% of our atmosphere , 95% of that is from Volcanos and decomposing plants and stuff. So people in the US are responsible for 13% of the carbon in the atmosphere which 95% is not from Humans, like cars and trucks and stuff and they want to spend trillions to fix it while Solar Panel plants are powered by coal plants
think about that
Vendzilla is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 01:40 PM   #452
Magnetron
Lord High Groundhog

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Nah. I want Vendzilla to tell us more about how our government is spending $124k on each used car and other such nonsense.

I love debating Romneycare on the national level.
You are just bored because Markham hasn't returned from getting his oxygen tank refilled.

And Zilla is the next best thing.
While your neighbors were busy killing off everyone in the neighborhood
with your own butcher knife in hand concealed behind your back
you stood for
ever before the window saying
nothing

Last edited by Magnetron; 03-19-2014 at 01:50 PM..
Magnetron is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 03:22 PM   #453
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Just listening to the CBS news on the radio as I was driving.

The regional part of the broadcast for Vegas said that the Nevada health exchange (obamacare), is reporting that in the last couple of weeks they have had record signups and are going to surpass their expectations.

Unfortunately it's the Medicare (free) part of ObamaCare that all these people are signing up for before the deadline.
Not looking good for the funding of it in my state.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:23 PM   #454
Magnetron
Lord High Groundhog

Industry Role:
If only we could go back in time like Bill and Ted.

Perhaps a decade ago would be swell.
you stood for
nothing
Magnetron is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:30 PM   #455
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetron View Post
If only we could go back in time like Bill and Ted.

Perhaps a decade ago would be swell.
No need to go back in time. All we have to do is start holding our elected officials accountable for the things they are doing today.

Instead of having your attitude of "oh well, it's too late now"

You are advocating a defeatist approach full of apathy.

Nothing ever changes with the advice you are dispensing.

And interestingly enough...you STILL haven't had one original thought or idea to contribute to the discussion. Just more of your moronic snide remarks designed to make you look "smarter" than everybody else.

So boring and cliched and overdone. Talk about time machines. Your approach got old on GFY over a decade ago.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:35 PM   #456
Magnetron
Lord High Groundhog

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
No need to go back in time. All we have to do is start holding our elected officials accountable for the things they are doing today.

Instead of having your attitude of "oh well, it's too late now"

You are advocating a defeatist approach full of apathy.

Nothing ever changes with the advice you are dispensing.

And interestingly enough...you STILL haven't had one original thought or idea to contribute to the discussion. Just more of your moronic snide remarks designed to make you look "smarter" than everybody else.

So boring and cliched and overdone. Talk about time machines. Your approach got old on GFY over a decade ago.
I advocated voting.

Notice McCain and Palin or Romney and Ryan running the country?

Noop.
you stood for
nothing
Old 03-20-2014, 01:41 PM   #457
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
I advocated voting.

Notice McCain and Palin or Romney and Ryan running the country?

Noop.
Good, you should be an advocate for voting. And we should be able to have discussions about the current issues that are affecting the country to try and form our decisions on voting.

My feeling is that we have had Pres. Obama and Sen. Reid pretty much running the country for 5 years now.
They aren't doing a very good job of it.

We are going further and further in debt, we are being lied to constantly, spied on.
The employment picture is not improving. And we are now being nailed with a giant give-away to the big insurance corporations.

Yes. VOTE. And my personal opinion is to vote out every incumbent.
They are all complicit in this bullshit.

But I'm sure the "Go team" spirit of you Democrats and Republicans will keep that from happening.
Old 03-20-2014, 03:09 PM   #458
Magnetron
Lord High Groundhog

Industry Role:
I'm not a Democrat.

I do vote for whom I perceive is the best candidate for the job.

That choice was clearly obvious in the last two elections.

And the ACA is only a few months old. There's time left before the next election to decide if it is worth voting for candidates who will maintain it, tweak and twerk it or repeal it.
you stood for
nothing
Old 03-20-2014, 03:47 PM   #459
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
You are just bored because Markham hasn't returned from getting his oxygen tank refilled.

And Zilla is the next best thing.
I am not a Republican or a Democrat. But when I see someone blindly repeating stupidity that is not true ($124k for each junk car! LOL!) it just kills me. Vendzilla's problem is that he believes in such nonsense like a religion and can't can't debate to save his life.

I just can't stand people who don't do any research at all and just cut and paste more lies.

If the US government was paying $124k per used car, don't think each and every one of us would have sold our car? And wouldn't it be front page news?

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 04:14 PM   #460
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
There's time left before the next election to decide if it is worth voting for candidates who will maintain it, tweak and twerk it or repeal it.
I agree with that.

But at the same time common sense has said since the beginning that putting a middleman (the insurance companies) in between people and their doctors could only make the costs rise.

I'd love to see a miracle happen and all of our rates drop by $2,500 per family as The President repeated over and over to all of us.
Old 03-20-2014, 04:29 PM   #461
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
I do vote for whom I perceive is the best candidate for the job.

That choice was clearly obvious in the last two elections.
I voted for Obama in 2008.

I fell for his campaign hype.

But I disagree that he was the best candidate for the job in 2012.

The guy proved he was incompetent in my opinion in his first four years. If he had been the CEO of a company, he would have been fired for his poor performance and bad executive skills.

As for it being "clearly obvious" in either 2008 or 2012..."no" it was not.
Clearly obvious means a landslide.

What we had was basically half the country liking the Republican and a little more than half liking the Democrat in both elections.

In 2012, I cut my tether to both those parties. I'm sick of their half-assed "solutions" to problems that they themselves created.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:12 PM   #462
AmeliaG
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Truthfully.... Amelia might just be the only rational one posting in this thread.

I don't have a point to make on this at the moment. I just wanted to quote Rochard here.

Actually, what the heck, I'd like to add that a trend I've noticed on Facebook is people posting to gloat that they personally did well with ACA. Can you imagine if people gloated about similar financial advantages they got, even when they knew they were hurting other people?

I find some of the lack of compassion in the healthcare and insurance debate . . . well, I find the lack of compassion and understanding for others disappointing.
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >