Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 03-27-2014, 12:44 PM   #1
deltav
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Putin announces referendum for Chechnyan independence from Russia, vote to be held in May

Just kiddin'.

But also just sayin'...

Old 03-27-2014, 12:49 PM   #2
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Can't hold a referendum for independance when your country is occupied by a foreign military force...

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:50 PM   #3
CAHEK
C.C.C.P.

Industry Role:
Old 03-27-2014, 12:55 PM   #4
deltav
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Old 03-27-2014, 01:11 PM   #5
WDF
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
In Russia (or occupied Russian Territory), Putin votes for you!
Old 03-27-2014, 01:21 PM   #6
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltav View Post
Just kiddin'.

But also just sayin'...

Idiot. Such a referendum was done in 2003. Furthermore, Chechnya is the only Russian republic where Putin got over 90% votes during the last president elections. Just sayin'

Last edited by just a punk; 03-27-2014 at 01:25 PM..
just a punk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 01:24 PM   #7
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Looks nice actually
Old 03-27-2014, 01:43 PM   #8
WDF
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Idiot. Such a referendum was done in 2003. Furthermore, Chechnya is the only Russian republic where Putin got over 90% votes during the last president elections. Just sayin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDF View Post
In Russia (or occupied Russian Territory), Putin votes for you!

Imagine That!
Old 03-27-2014, 01:58 PM   #9
deltav
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Yeah, I think the official count was 95% Chechnyans in favor of Putin's constitution in that 2003 one. Look, you might have a warped view of how elections work from living under autocracies for so long, but 95% of electorates voting for any major change of societal structure just doesn't happen outside of cooked results i.e. state sponsored fraud, or results obtained by armed occupation and intimidation, etc. All of the above really.

You could hold a vote on whether everyone gets ice cream or cabbage for dessert and you still wouldn't get 95% for ice cream in a free election. It's laughable. Especially in a separatist region where Russian troops (and Chechnyans admittedly) engaged in indiscriminate killing/destruction and human rights abuses. To have that adversarial and destructive of a recent history and then claim 95% in favor with a straight face...

I'm mostly just trolling though, I know you'll stick up for Mother Rossiya with the last beat of your heart. Nice propaganda style picture of a reconstructed sliver of Grozny, still doesn't change that Russia carpet-bombed and destroyed most of the city in the mid-late 1990s or that much of it hasn't been restored.

Last edited by deltav; 03-27-2014 at 01:59 PM..
deltav is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 03:38 PM   #10
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
I chuckled..
MaDalton is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:34 PM   #11
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Chechnya = Radical Islamists + Oil. The only thing worse that losing oil revenue is losing it to people who want to murder you. There is zero chance they will let Chechnya go. Particularly after fighting two wars for it.
Old 03-29-2014, 01:29 AM   #12
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Shouldn't you ask Chechens if they want to leave or not?
Old 03-29-2014, 12:17 PM   #13
WDF
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Shouldn't you ask Chechens if they want to leave or not?

No, we should ask the Chechens if they want the Russians to leave their territory comrade.
Old 03-29-2014, 12:36 PM   #14
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
No, we should ask the Chechens if they want the Russians to leave their territory comrade.
Go and ask them, comrade. What's your problem with that?
Old 03-29-2014, 01:55 PM   #15
femdomdestiny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
He can't because those who survived,are currently busy in Syria or Libya (spreading human rights, democracy ,etc) and it is unpolite to ask close friends such personal questions

--------------------------------------------
email: webmaster(at)femdomdestiny.com
femdomdestiny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 02:27 PM   #16
WDF
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Go and ask them, comrade. What's your problem with that?

I have no problem with that at all, comrade, but I am sure the Kremlin and your comrades would, comrade.
Old 03-29-2014, 10:48 PM   #17
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
I have no problem with that at all, comrade, but I am sure the Kremlin and your comrades would, comrade.
Why are so sure about that, comrade? Any arguments, comrade?
Old 03-29-2014, 11:11 PM   #18
WDF
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Have you been reduced to the "I'm Rubber You're Glue" stage of rebuttal, comrade?

Did you run out of defensive statement, comrade?

You dispute that Putin voted for the chechens, comrade? Really, comrade? And You believe this, comrade?
Old 03-29-2014, 11:19 PM   #19
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
So no real arguments, comrade?
Old 05-04-2014, 10:26 AM   #20
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Just kiddin'.

But also just sayin'...
You are really have no clue about the real situation in Russia. Chechens don't want to leave Russia. Yes, they wanted so in 90s, but not now. Some of those are dead by now, others are turned into the most dedicated Putin's watchdogs. They already did it during so-called "Georgian 5-day war" and they are ready to do it again: bit.ly/Q3DncA. Just sayin'

Last edited by just a punk; 05-04-2014 at 10:28 AM..
just a punk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 10:48 AM   #21
deltav
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Why dredge this old thread up?

Look, I like you and you're a smart guy, but it's apparent you don't really have an understanding how elections/votes work in a relatively free open society. You do not get 90% in favor of anything, let alone in an environment so recently enmeshed in a separatist war that included the main city of the region getting leveled by Russian forces and atrocities committed by both sides. I almost feel a little sorry for you that you think a vote like that is remotely legitimate, maybe that comes from living under a relatively authoritarian & corrupt government for so long.

Not that I'm saying Western democracies aren't corrupt and fucked up in their own way - it's a different breed of bullshit - but let's not kid ourselves that such an overwhelming percentage of Chechnya is suddenly pro Moscow. Or maybe you can kid yourself and the rest of the world will do otherwise.

Regardless I'm probably pretty much on the same page with you on Ukraine and I'd rather avoid squabbling about that crap.
Old 05-04-2014, 12:02 PM   #22
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Look, I like you and you're a smart guy, but it's apparent you don't really have an understanding how elections/votes work in a relatively free open society.
I do understand it much better than you - just believe me. At least the Russian ones. I don't want to pretend that our government does not use shadow methods (there are plenty of them) to fake up 10-20% of votes - because it really does it. The post I did above has nothing to do with elections. Everyone here knows that Chechens are the most dedicated personally to Putin than any other in this country. You don't need to do any votings to find out that most of Afro-Americans love to listen to Hip hop, most Latin-Americans are Christians etc. The same is about Chechens. You can surely fake up some % of votes, but it won't change anything because everybody here knows that 90% of them do support Putin (not Russia but Putin and Kadyrov personally). They are the most privileged nation in Russia now and they know it.

I know there is an illusion in some Western countries that Chachnya does want to separate. Let me tall you that it's a total bullshit. A lot of Russians (including me) don't want o have Chechnya as a part of the Russian Federation, but we all know they will never separate. They've got everything they wanted: they live by Sharia, they have polygyny, Russian constitution barely works on their territory, they receive huge subsidies from the Federation and everyone of them is gonna live in Moscow.

These guys did all the dirty work in Georgia during the 5-day war. Now they are willing to do the same in the Ukraine...

Man, your post could be actual in 90s, but now it's just a joke

Last edited by just a punk; 05-04-2014 at 12:16 PM..
Old 05-04-2014, 12:56 PM   #23
klinton
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Everyone here knows that Chechens are the most dedicated personally to Putin than any other in this country. You don't need to do any votings to find out that most of Afro-Americans love to listen to Hip hop, most Latin-Americans are Christians etc. The same is about Chechens.
Chechens or Kadyrow's dogs and puppets ? :-P
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 02:44 PM   #24
mineistaken
See signature :)

Industry Role:
Quote:
I do understand it much better than you - just believe me. At least the Russian ones. I don't want to pretend that our government does not use shadow methods (there are plenty of them) to fake up 10-20% of votes - because it really does it. The post I did above has nothing to do with elections. Everyone here knows that Chechens are the most dedicated personally to Putin than any other in this country. You don't need to do any votings to find out that most of Afro-Americans love to listen to Hip hop, most Latin-Americans are Christians etc. The same is about Chechens. You can surely fake up some % of votes, but it won't change anything because everybody here knows that 90% of them do support Putin (not Russia but Putin and Kadyrov personally). They are the most privileged nation in Russia now and they know it.

I know there is an illusion in some Western countries that Chachnya does want to separate. Let me tall you that it's a total bullshit. A lot of Russians (including me) don't want o have Chechnya as a part of the Russian Federation, but we all know they will never separate. They've got everything they wanted: they live by Sharia, they have polygyny, Russian constitution barely works on their territory, they receive huge subsidies from the Federation and everyone of them is gonna live in Moscow.

These guys did all the dirty work in Georgia during the 5-day war. Now they are willing to do the same in the Ukraine...

Man, your post could be actual in 90s, but now it's just a joke
Putin invented theater bombings in order to launch war at that territory and suddenly people from that territory are best Putin's friends? Something does not make sense here.
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 03:22 PM   #25
lucas131
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Industry Role:
all will be good ...

all ... will ... be ... ... ... good ... charasjo!
lucas131 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 01:15 AM   #26
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
Putin invented theater bombings in order to launch war at that territory and suddenly people from that territory are best Putin's friends?
Yes, they are. He has the most support there and that's not a secret to anybody here. Even those who were fighting against him (e.g. Kadyrov) now the most dedicated ones. Some reading for you:

http://www.besttoday.ru/read/808.html
http://lenta.ru/news/2007/06/12/theday1
http://russian.rt.com/inotv/2013-04-...rzhivaet-Putin
http://newsland.com/news/detail/id/901826/
http://ttolk.ru/?p=5409

Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
Something does not make sense here.
Yes, it's you man. Please get a clue and stop posting bullshit
Old 05-05-2014, 01:16 AM   #27
just a punk
So fuckin' bored