Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 06-06-2013, 02:56 AM   #51
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
fitty motivational threads

Sig Spot Available –contact JFK @ FUBARWebmasters.com
FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - FUBARTV.XXX
For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com

Last edited by JFK; 06-06-2013 at 02:57 AM..
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:21 AM   #52
MaxCandy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFK View Post
fitty motivational threads
You always get the top of page 2, do you live here?

Award Winning Producer / Director / Industry Consultant. Five of my Feature Films have been given top AVN / XBIZ / VENUS awards; How I Became A Sexual Slave 2016, L’Innocente 2014, Inglorious Bitches 2013, Ritual 2011 & Sexual Adventures of Little Red 2009

SINCE 1996 - IMDB Imdb.com - SAMPLES/AWARDS MaxCandy.com Email MaxCandy at MaxCandy.com
MaxCandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:06 AM   #53
TheeRoly
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieMovies View Post
Is there equipment required? I want to do this after I finish my current program but I don't wanna buy shit :/
For P90x, you'll need:

1) Iron gym pull up bar - $20 on amazon

2) Dumbbells (get some 15's and some 25's to start off with) - $30-40 a set or so

3) Not completely necessary but your wrists will thank you - a set of perfect push up bars - $30-40

4) Mat (for yoga and the ab ripper stuff) - $20
TheeRoly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:13 AM   #54
Choopa Phil
Confirmed User

Big back day today!

Close Grip Pull downs 1/20 1/15 1/10 1/8
Seated Cable Row 1/8 1/8 1/6
Chin ups 3/Failure
Dumb Bell Pull Over 1/Failure

Tricep Rope Pull Down 5/1 minute (brutal burn)

Smith Machine Shrugs 3/50

Abs - Lying Crunches 4/50
Choopa Phil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:07 AM   #55
ZombieMovies

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperRoly View Post
For P90x, you'll need:

2) Dumbbells (get some 15's and some 25's to start off with) - $30-40 a set or so

3) Not completely necessary but your wrists will thank you - a set of perfect push up bars - $30-40

Thanks! I'm broke as fuuuuck so maybe I'll try Insanity instead then
Old 06-06-2013, 01:38 PM   #56
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxCandy View Post
You always get the top of page 2, do you live here?
YES, "there's no place like Home Dorothy"

Sig Spot Available –contact JFK @ FUBARWebmasters.com
FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - FUBARTV.XXX
For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 01:50 PM   #57
Choopa Phil
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperRoly View Post
For P90x, you'll need:

You can get a gym membership for a year for that price!
Choopa Phil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:31 PM   #58
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
just got up and got myself a coffee.
thats all for today
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:27 PM   #59
TheeRoly
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choopa Phil View Post
Dunno, a gym around here is $20-30 a month easily plus I go home, take care of whatever I have to take care of, get dressed and start working out in my living room vs having to go to a gym and then come back home as well so it works out for me pretty well.
TheeRoly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:35 PM   #60
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
i'm surprised you are poopooing this.

p90x is the best workout system i have ever come across. part of the reason is how cheaply i put together the needed equipment.

my dumb bells are a hodgepodge of iron, some a bit rusted, and concrete, a couple are cracked. who gives a shit, not even olympic, so what, 25 pounds = 35 pounds.

craigslist for everything, the DVDs, plates mats, dirt cheap, sometimes delivered. i didn't get push up bars until later, i like them but there are ways to protect your wrists doing push ups without the bars.

pull up are one of the 3 most important exercises one can do and they are embarrasingly hard to learn and get going on in the gym. i can bang out pull ups now. and that's because of p90x.

very recommended if driving to the gym/going to the gym doesn't work for you.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:51 PM   #61
TheeRoly
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Fuck yeah, great point about the pull ups.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:30 PM   #62
georgeyw
58008 53773

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post

p90x is the best workout system i have ever come across. part of the reason is how cheaply i put together the needed equipment.

my dumb bells are a hodgepodge of iron, some a bit rusted, and concrete, a couple are cracked. who gives a shit, not even olympic, so what, 25 pounds = 35 pounds.

craigslist for everything, the DVDs, plates mats, dirt cheap, sometimes delivered. i didn't get push up bars until later, i like them but there are ways to protect your wrists doing push ups without the bars.

pull up are one of the 3 most important exercises one can do and they are embarrasingly hard to learn and get going on in the gym. i can bang out pull ups now. and that's because of p90x.

Agreed, P90x is fantastic, but gets boring so need a few different bi-monthly workouts to run through.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:40 PM   #63
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeyw View Post

Agreed, P90x is fantastic, but gets boring so need a few different bi-monthly workouts to run through.
i made my own program. i agree, i got bored too, i've done the 90 days many times so now i only cycle the chest and back routines, the leg and yoga routines, and whichever cardio sounds like fun that day.

i've also dialed it way back, 25 minutes, no warm-up or cool down. + abs

when i go on vaca, i dial it up for 30-45 days prior and bam, ready to hit the beach.

i wouldn't recommend this until you get the full system under your belt a few times.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:00 PM   #64
georgeyw
58008 53773

Industry Role:
Quote:
i made my own program. i agree, i got bored too, i've done the 90 days many times so now i only cycle the chest and back routines, the leg and yoga routines, and whichever cardio sounds like fun that day.

i've also dialed it way back, 25 minutes, no warm-up or cool down. + abs

when i go on vaca, i dial it up for 30-45 days prior and bam, ready to hit the beach.

i wouldn't recommend this until you get the full system under your belt a few times.
Have done p90x twice and just about finished insanity for the first time - tapout xt next.

But yeh I liked quite a few of the routines in P90x, only negative was 90mins of yoga - loved how flexible I became, but 90minutes

Insanity does not put any focus on weights, however it absolutely kicks your ass. I thought I was getting somewhere with P90x smashing out pushups and then tried insanity, by the time they start doing pushups in a routine i'm barely getting 10 to 15 out... It is tough, but loving it.

Found myself eating quite a bit more with insanity too.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:15 PM   #65
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
i might have to give that insanity prg a whirl eh!
Old 06-06-2013, 11:09 PM   #66
georgeyw
58008 53773

Industry Role:
Yeah, have a crack at it, be interested to hear what you think / thought of it.
Old 06-07-2013, 03:26 AM   #67
ilnjscb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmy2 View Post
1. watched puta mow lawn
2. made memes

<breath>

ilnjscb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:28 AM   #68
ilnjscb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
step 1, imagine this a fixed distance in front of you:

step 2, go towards it
ilnjscb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 06:44 AM   #69
Choopa Phil
Confirmed User

Quote:

Nope not poo pooing it at all, its a great program. Especially if you cant get to the gym. More of a personal preference...I think p90x is a great supplement to a weight/workout protocol. But to stay in shape it most certainly does the trick
Old 06-07-2013, 08:41 AM   #70
Choopa Phil
Confirmed User

Full Body Day!

Incline DB Press 2/Warmup 1/Fail
Incline DB Fly 1/Fail
Chinups 3/Fail
Side Lat Raise 3/30

Ez Curl Bar Curls - 3/100 (close, wide, reverse)
Superset With
Close Grip Pushups 3/Fail

Leg Extensions 2/50
Leg Press (Place feet low) 2/50
Cable Crunch 3/Fail
Old 06-07-2013, 08:51 AM   #71
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
Quote:
The total max cost listed in that guy's post was $160. Gyms where you are only charge less than $200 bucks for a year?

wow.

Here they're all like $400-$500. Over $40 per month.

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:02 AM   #72
Choopa Phil
Confirmed User

That's crazy expensive...the most I've paid is 32/Mo at LA fitness, I've got it down to 17/Mo through referrals. I wasnt being literal in the sense but its pretty expensive to get started at home with stuff. The price of dumbbells is redic. Best place for that stuff is craigslist, never buy new.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:37 PM   #73
MaxCandy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
2.2 km swim, now gonna go drink without quilt.

Award Winning Producer / Director / Industry Consultant. Five of my Feature Films have been given top AVN / XBIZ / VENUS awards; How I Became A Sexual Slave 2016, L’Innocente 2014, Inglorious Bitches 2013, Ritual 2011 & Sexual Adventures of Little Red 2009

SINCE 1996 - IMDB Imdb.com - SAMPLES/AWARDS MaxCandy.com Email MaxCandy at MaxCandy.com

Last edited by MaxCandy; 06-07-2013 at 12:38 PM..
MaxCandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:36 PM   #74
bushwacker
Confirmed User

Quote:
Full Body Day!

Incline DB Press 2/Warmup 1/Fail
Incline DB Fly 1/Fail
Chinups 3/Fail
Side Lat Raise 3/30

Ez Curl Bar Curls - 3/100 (close, wide, reverse)
Superset With
Close Grip Pushups 3/Fail

Leg Extensions 2/50
Leg Press (Place feet low) 2/50
Cable Crunch 3/Fail
No squats?
bushwacker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 02:34 PM   #75
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ********** View Post
Just bought myself one of these

You're on house arrest?

What is that?
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 02:43 PM   #76
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWB View Post
You're on house arrest?

What is that?
it's the nike fuel activity monitor with the accompanying smartphone app
Old 06-07-2013, 02:45 PM   #77
Choopa Phil
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushwacker View Post
No squats?
Not on this full body day. I have a 25 day workout plan I follow, 3 weeks of split workouts followed by 1 week of full bodys. Oh boy is there squats in there....TOOO MANY SQUATS
Old 06-07-2013, 02:47 PM   #78
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Not on this full body day. I have a 25 day workout plan I follow, 3 weeks of split workouts followed by 1 week of full bodys. Oh boy is there squats in there....TOOO MANY SQUATS
sounds like a variation on the 5x5 ?
Old 06-07-2013, 03:04 PM   #79
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
it's the nike fuel activity monitor with the accompanying smartphone app
Sounds cool. Never seen one before.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:13 PM   #80
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWB View Post
Sounds cool. Never seen one before.
they are getting a lot better these days. another good 1 is the jawbone up, if you are considering picking one up. it monitors your sleep patterns as well and diet.

https://jawbone.com/up
Old 06-08-2013, 01:35 AM   #81
freecartoonporn
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
its been while i did something on elliptical
freecartoonporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 03:25 AM   #82
MaxCandy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
One hour of laps here i come...

Old 06-09-2013, 03:37 AM   #83
SomeCreep
:glugglug

I fapped twice today. Does that count as exercise?

Webair Hosting

I use and recommend Webair for hosting.

Last edited by SomeCreep; 06-09-2013 at 03:38 AM..
SomeCreep is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 03:45 AM   #84
shimmy2
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
lost 20lbs in 1 mo on p90x then stopped. not good for gaining muscle only for trimming down

shimmy2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 05:58 AM   #85
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
i've gained plenty of muscle on p90x. ~10 pounds

if you don't do the program correctly, for the full 90 days, you can't really comment on what the gains can be or are.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:31 AM   #86
Jman
Special Ops Consultant

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfap View Post
walking/hiking, in total around 30miles a week, most of it up/down hill.
I do a lot fo this to and as of this week adding gym 4 times a week in late afternoon
email: [email protected]
TG: @jman1216
Jman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:00 AM   #87
John-ACWM
Work Work Work

Industry Role:
Doing pull ups every day.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:49 AM   #88
MaxCandy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
lets keep it rolling...

Old 06-11-2013, 08:53 AM   #89
Choopa Phil
Confirmed User

Quote:
i've gained plenty of muscle on p90x. ~10 pounds

if you don't do the program correctly, for the full 90 days, you can't really comment on what the gains can be or are.
Dyna, how the HECK are you gaining 10lbs of muscle in 90 days off any program without "help". C'mon, u know the body cant produce muscle that fast. You may have gained 10lbs but it surely was not all muscle. maybe 3lbs of that TOPS 10lbs would be about a years worth of consistent weight training with 100% flawless diet.

Last edited by Choopa Phil; 06-11-2013 at 08:55 AM..
Old 06-11-2013, 08:59 AM   #90
Choopa Phil
Confirmed User

Chest and Bis today!

Incline Smith 75 degree Angle - 3/20
Incline Smith 65 degree Angle - 3/20
Incline Smith 55 degree Angle - 3/20
Incline Smith 45 degree Angle - 3/20
Flat Smith - 3/20
Dips - 1/Failure

Seated cable curl - 5/20
Superset
Dumbbell Hammer Curl - 5/8 (explode/slow negative)

Bicycle Crunch - 4/100
Old 06-11-2013, 09:29 AM   #91
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

P90x or Insanity will work if you just do it. If you want to save the 100 bucks, you can also lose weight by laying on your back flailing your limbs wildly for 20 minutes until you're laying in a pool of sweat. Movement is movement.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:33 AM   #92
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Dyna, how the HECK are you gaining 10lbs of muscle in 90 days off any program without "help". C'mon, u know the body cant produce muscle that fast. You may have gained 10lbs but it surely was not all muscle. maybe 3lbs of that TOPS 10lbs would be about a years worth of consistent weight training with 100% flawless diet.
i'm on my 6th-ish 90 day cycle and i've gained 10 pounds of muscle. not a goal btw.

i never said i gained 10 pounds of muscle in 90 days, i was simply stating that it's unfair to say you can't gain muscle on p90x, especially after using the program for only 30 days.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:35 AM   #93
Choopa Phil
Confirmed User

Quote:
i'm on my 6th-ish 90 day cycle and i've gained 10 pounds of muscle. not a goal btw.

i never said i gained 10 pounds of muscle in 90 days, i was simply stating that it's unfair to say you can't gain muscle on p90x, especially after using the program for only 30 days.
Got ya, 10lbs in 540 days!? Need more resistance in there! Seems like a decent program if you cant get to the gym, or used as a supplement to training protocol. 3 days of legs/back/chest, 2 days of P90

Last edited by Choopa Phil; 06-11-2013 at 09:38 AM..
Old 06-11-2013, 09:42 AM   #94
BlackCrayon

has anyone tried the ea sports active 2 workout game for ps3? i've been doing that off and on for a couple years now. i'm sure its nothing to some people on here but it makes me sweat like a bitch and my legs sore as hell from squats, lunges, etc.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:46 AM   #95
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Got ya, 10lbs in 540 days!? Need more resistance in there! Seems like a decent program if you cant get to the gym, or used as a supplement to training protocol. 3 days of legs/back/chest, 2 days of P90
the only way i could seriously gain is massive drug program and a trainer pushing me beyond anything i could imagine. i'm older and have some health/hormone limitations.

+ i don't want to get bigger, i am as healthy as i can be, strong as ever and i get to keep all my current pants and shirts.

maybe the guns though.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:51 AM   #96
Choopa Phil
Confirmed User

Quote:
the only way i could seriously gain is massive drug program and a trainer pushing me beyond anything i could imagine. i'm older and have some health/hormone limitations.

+ i don't want to get bigger, i am as healthy as i can be, strong as ever and i get to keep all my current pants and shirts.

maybe the guns though.
Doesnt take drugs to grow, I hate when people even refer to that shit. You just need the right training protocol. Shoot me your email and ill send you over my monthly program ive been posting snipets from. I think youll be pleasantly surprised, not to mention you will definitely make progress! Got my gf on it she went from 82lbs to 94lb brick shit house in little less than 9 months, gotta love those newb gains!
Old 06-11-2013, 09:55 AM   #97
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
i'm 48 years old, i've juiced, i've gh'ed. i've hired the best trainers, i've wasted time with the worst. i've done wieder, 5x5, you name it. this all started 35 years ago. i've been big(ger). i've been smaller.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:58 AM   #98
_Richard_

Industry Role:
Quote:
hate squats
Old 06-11-2013, 10:01 AM   #99
Choopa Phil
Confirmed User

Quote:
i'm 48 years old, i've juiced, i've gh'ed. i've hired the best trainers, i've wasted time with the worst. i've done wieder, 5x5, you name it. this all started 35 years ago. i've been big(ger). i've been smaller.
Are you on HRT now?
Old 06-11-2013, 10:05 AM   #100
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Are you on HRT now?
no. i did that ~4 years ago for a year. the roi wasn't there for me. maybe i didn't see the benefits but @ ~$400/month, if i recall right, it didn't make sense. on the other hand, steroids have had a noticeable effect in the past. i used one with the gh as well.
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >