Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 04-12-2014, 07:49 PM   #51
georgeyw
58008 53773

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendzilla View Post
If I tripped and fell on you, chances are you wouldn't survive
Yes, however i'm taller than you and faster.
Old 04-12-2014, 08:40 PM   #52
mineistaken
See signature :)

Industry Role:
I am sure some Canadian will discover it is a republican thing.
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 11:01 PM   #53
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Ok, wasn't drunk, though I'm getting a good buzz on now!

Why it's illegal to sit across a street and wait for patrons to leave and pull them over just for being at a bar.
This is my favorite watering hole because I can walk home from it and the Thai girls are pretty sexy bartenders.
Exactly, which is why they profiled you. They pulled you over for not using a turn signal, not because you were at a bar in hopes that you were drunk and they could get a DUI.

I have friends that are cops and they tell me how when they work night shift and things are dead they will look for any reason to pull a car over that is driving around after midnight. The odds are pretty good that they are drunk or have a suspended license or no insurance. Of course that would be profiling, which is illegal so they find a cheap reason to pull you over like no turn signal or a plate light out or something like that.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 11:59 PM   #54
Dirty F

Industry Role:
Quote:
Angela Kirking never thought shopping for garden supplies would lead to agents from the Drug Enforcement Administration waking her up with guns drawn, but that's what happened last October.

"I bought a bottle of organic fertilizer, a 16-ounce bottle," said Kirking, a 46-year-old face-paint artist. "Three weeks later I was raided by DEA."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...usaolp00000592

So what's with the federal agents in this country, are there so fucking many of them, they have to go after people that buy fertilizer?

Reminds me of the cops that sit outside of the bars pulling over all that leave thinking they can get one out of 10 they pull over for something. I told a cop a few months ago to fuck off , that I don't like being targeted by the police and that them targeting anyone that's in a bar as illegal and wrote down his name, he didn't like it and continued to give me a drunk test, I told him to take me to the police station for a test. He said I was pulled over for failure to use a turn signal leaving an alley? Fuck, no one was there when I was there, not going to signal air!

He let me go, I guess I was trouble than I was worth, If I feel I can't drive, I don't. I live half a block from my favorite bar. I'll walk............

Tired of the police state in this country and the abuse of the government
Ah you're one of those types who thinks it's ok to drive after drinking alcohol. As long as you feel fine. Let me guess, you think you actually drive better then because you pay more attention right?
Dirty F is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 05:02 AM   #55
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
Exactly, which is why they profiled you. They pulled you over for not using a turn signal, not because you were at a bar in hopes that you were drunk and they could get a DUI.

I have friends that are cops and they tell me how when they work night shift and things are dead they will look for any reason to pull a car over that is driving around after midnight. The odds are pretty good that they are drunk or have a suspended license or no insurance. Of course that would be profiling, which is illegal so they find a cheap reason to pull you over like no turn signal or a plate light out or something like that.
I understand they profiled me, but what they used for an excuse to pull me over for was bullshit. it wasn't against the law and this is LA half the time people change lanes, they don't use a turn signal and coming out of an alley? That's why I got on his ass about it and started saying things like he was watching the bar looking to pull over anyone that came out. I had only had a few drinks over a 3 hour time, wasn't anywhere near drunk. And being he was a motorcycle cop, he would have had to call a cruiser. By the time that got there and got me to the police station, my alcohol level would have dropped even more, making it look like harassment that I made sure the cop knew I would follow up on.

A couple weeks later, they were in the same place, so a few of us went over from the bar and took pictures of them, haven't seen them in a while.
Carbon is not the problem, it makes up 0.041% of our atmosphere , 95% of that is from Volcanos and decomposing plants and stuff. So people in the US are responsible for 13% of the carbon in the atmosphere which 95% is not from Humans, like cars and trucks and stuff and they want to spend trillions to fix it while Solar Panel plants are powered by coal plants
think about that
Vendzilla is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 05:04 AM   #56
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeyw View Post
Yes, however i'm taller than you and faster.
You are over 6'3"?

Faster in which way, the bedroom?
Carbon is not the problem, it makes up 0.041% of our atmosphere , 95% of that is from Volcanos and decomposing plants and stuff. So people in the US are responsible for 13% of the carbon in the atmosphere which 95% is not from Humans, like cars and trucks and stuff and they want to spend trillions to fix it while Solar Panel plants are powered by coal plants
think about that
Vendzilla is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 05:06 AM   #57
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dehash View Post
Just use signals all the time. So easy. Some morons don't use them on highways on 60mph.
I use my signals religiously, both in my truck and my Harley. But this one time, there was just no one there to signal too.

And the law was on my side.
think about that
Old 04-13-2014, 05:20 AM   #58
Dirty F

Industry Role:
Quote:
I use my signals religiously, both in my truck and my Harley. But this one time, there was just no one there to signal too.

And the law was on my side.
Sure, this one time.
There was no one, so there was no police? You don't make much sense, do you?
Just from reading your bullshit here i'm 100% sure you are a complete asshole on the road who thinks he drives better than everyone else but is actually a horrible driver. And the fact that you drive with alcohol
In you should be enough to have your license taken from you. Too bad that only happens to you morons after you kill someone.
Dirty F is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 05:23 AM   #59
Dirty F

Industry Role:
I hope that cop keeps targeting you. He's doing exactly what he's being paid to do. Making the roads safer. The less white trash drunk idiots like you on the road, the better.
Old 04-13-2014, 09:46 AM   #60
BFT3K

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
I lived in Miami in the 1980's.

Reagan had the CIA selling cocaine to fund the contras.

The "war on drugs" is a war against freedom and our own citizens. The federal govt. shouldn't be telling you what you can or can't do on a Friday night when you want to get high.

It shouldn't be able to tell you that you can't grow or smoke a plant.

It should stay the fuck out of our personal lives and stop creating problems.

And the only reason that there is drug gang violence is because the govt. makes it illegal and makes selling it illegally incredibly profitable.

Ever hear of "Prohibition" and the rise of the mafia gang wars and horrible, horrible violence and bloodshed? It's the same thing. The govt. is CAUSING the problem.
BFT3K is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 10:05 AM   #61
seeandsee
Check SIG!

Industry Role:
they need to protect cia drug markets

Contact here
seeandsee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 10:41 AM   #62
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcop View Post
The war on drugs is still going strong.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 10:48 AM   #63
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
In June 2011, the Global Commission on Drug Policy released a critical report on the War on Drugs, declaring:

The global war on drugs has failed, with devastating consequences for individuals and societies around the world. Fifty years after the initiation of the UN Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs, and years after President Nixon launched the US government's war on drugs, fundamental reforms in national and global drug control policies are urgently needed.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >