Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 04-16-2014, 05:33 AM   #1
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
We need more traffic! Buying skimmed, popunders, 404s

I'm looking to buy your traffic!

We're in desperate need of more skimmed, 404, and especially popunder traffic into our system. I've got buyers begging for more.

If you are a past affiliate of fpctraffic.com please try us a again! I think you'll find that payouts are competitive, and you can make more money with us.

If you think you're traffic is better than average, hit me up. I have no problem paying more than our standard rates for good quality traffic.

Let me know what you got!
Old 04-16-2014, 05:35 AM   #2
3om3
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
want arabic traffic hit me up
Old 04-16-2014, 07:35 AM   #3
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3om3 View Post
want arabic traffic hit me up
If the traffic falls into our terms and conditions at www.fpctraffic.com we will take it all.
Old 04-16-2014, 09:57 AM   #4
Milan_Quantox
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Bump for business Hope you gonna find more traff
Old 04-16-2014, 10:04 AM   #5
_Richard_
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:

MOAR
Old 04-16-2014, 01:28 PM   #6
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Z View Post
Bump for business Hope you gonna find more traff
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Richard_ View Post

MOAR
LOL, nice. I gotta feed the traffic machine!

On another note to you Richard: I sent an email to Steve, but never heard back. Could you nudge him for me please!
Old 04-16-2014, 01:30 PM   #7
Klen

Industry Role:
Dude,you know i praise you,love you,idolize you and everything,but your prices are not competitive expect in certain situations

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:09 PM   #8
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
Dude,you know i praise you,love you,idolize you and everything,but your prices are not competitive expect in certain situations
Thanks! And, I know that we aren't always the highest paying program out there. That's why I'm willing to talk to anyone that wants to try. I'll make it worth your while. If you need a higher rate of pay, I can probably make that happen, if it's justified.

Our business model for buying traffic is a bit different from most "brokers" out there. I think that leads to a lot of confusion as to what our true payout rates are.

First off, we are not a broker - we buy EVERYTHING you send us, which means that, over time, you'll see a very consistent payout for your traffic. It will be predictable and stable over the long run. Lots of publishers like this.

It's my job to find those certain situations where we can pay a very competitive rate to our publishers.
Old 04-16-2014, 07:33 PM   #9
ipolic
Confirmed User

www.avatraffic.com - come shop with us
Old 04-16-2014, 07:39 PM   #10
Just Alex
Liv Benson to You, Bitch

Industry Role:
Chinese 404 traffic anyone?
Old 04-17-2014, 01:05 AM   #11
.:R I O:.
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Alex View Post
Price? I may intereste.

.:R I O:. is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 02:27 AM   #12
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Alex View Post
No thanks. You can keep that traffic for yourself.
Old 04-17-2014, 09:35 AM   #13
romeo22
你自己去他媽的

Industry Role:
good luck bump for you
romeo22 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 11:13 AM   #14
_Richard_

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravo View Post
Thanks man!

LOL, nice. I gotta feed the traffic machine!

On another note to you Richard: I sent an email to Steve, but never heard back. Could you nudge him for me please!
Nudged!

8char
Old 04-18-2014, 09:55 AM   #15
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Richard_ View Post
Nudged!

8char
Thank you sir!
Old 04-18-2014, 03:14 PM   #16
sandman!

Industry Role:
bumppp
Old 05-15-2014, 04:38 AM   #17
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
And, another bump for me. We're still looking for more traffic, and willing to make deals.

email: [email protected] Skype: ravo.fpctraffic
Old 05-15-2014, 04:45 AM   #18
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
And, another bump for me. We're still looking for more traffic, and willing to make deals.

email: [email protected] Skype: ravo.fpctraffic
Well i did a test for fun and kicks,and it was 50% less then what i get on other place.So i guess i wont be sending skim traffic anymore.But there is still room for testing popunder traffic,think you and adsterra are only one who allows custom code for it so that gives an advantage.

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 05:00 AM   #19
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Well i did a test for fun and kicks,and it was 50% less then what i get on other place.So i guess i wont be sending skim traffic anymore.But there is still room for testing popunder traffic,think you and adsterra are only one who allows custom code for it so that gives an advantage.
Thanks Klen. Let me know your account name - I want to review the skimmed traffic you sent and see what I can do for you. I'll also enable your account so you can send us direct popunder traffic from your own code.
Old 05-15-2014, 05:08 AM   #20
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Thanks Klen. Let me know your account name - I want to review the skimmed traffic you sent and see what I can do for you. I'll also enable your account so you can send us direct popunder traffic from your own code.
You already did that before

Old 05-15-2014, 05:13 AM   #21
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
You already did that before
Well, I'm still curious to see the traffic you sent, and how we can improve on it. I appreciate the feedback, and I'd like to see how we can make our system better for publishers. I can't find your account, so could you please send it to me by email or Skype? Thank you.
Old 05-15-2014, 06:19 AM   #22
martin-clickpapa
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Popunders for sale here! If you are still interested hit me up! See contacts in sign! ;)

ClickPapa! - Buy and Sell traffic

http://www.clickpapa.com
martin-clickpapa is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 07:04 AM   #23
TurboAngel
H.B.I.C.

Industry Role:
Here's a bump for ya.
TurboAngel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 08:56 AM   #24
Panty Snatcher
eat a peach for Hours

Industry Role:
I signed up

Lets see how it compares
Panty Snatcher is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:24 AM   #25
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin-clickpapa View Post
Popunders for sale here! If you are still interested hit me up! See contacts in sign! ;)
Contacting you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgqw View Post
I signed up

Lets see how it compares
Thanks. Please let me know how things work out. We're willing to work with all publishers to make our system work for you.
Old 05-15-2014, 11:09 AM   #26
SekobA

Industry Role:
You need traffic...see below.
SekobA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 05:41 AM   #27
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I'm bumping this, as we need more traffic again.

I'm willing to talk to anyone that can send us traffic. Hit me up at [email protected] Skype:ravo.fpctraffic ICQ:143720824
Old 07-20-2014, 06:49 AM   #28
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Bump for Sunday morning! We need more traffic!!
Old 07-20-2014, 07:37 AM   #29
Mediamix
Dutch Webmaster!

Industry Role:
Everyone needs more traffic..
Old 07-21-2014, 12:25 PM   #30
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediamix View Post
So true. But, we are willing to work with you to get you a fair price, and set up long term deals.
Old 07-21-2014, 12:27 PM   #31
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediamix View Post
Me too,tho free not paid one

Old 07-23-2014, 11:32 AM   #32
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Me too,tho free not paid one
Ha! Yeah, free traffic is certainly better than paid. But, I'm willing to pay,

Thanks for the bump!
Old 08-05-2014, 05:20 AM   #33
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Bump for this week.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:23 AM   #34
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Ha! Yeah, free traffic is certainly better than paid. But, I'm willing to pay,

Thanks for the bump!
You know i will always bump for you

Old 03-30-2015, 11:21 PM   #35
XXXBizXXX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Please check my signature.
Old 03-31-2015, 05:12 AM   #36
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Thanks. Will do.
Old 03-31-2015, 09:23 AM   #37
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream

Industry Role:
I need traffic, too.
Where can I get some?

Paysites.

Over 90 paysites to promote!
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 05:31 AM   #38
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Bumping again, as we're in need of traffic again. All types, especially skimmed (blind clicked/redirect) and popunders.

See FPCTraffic - turning traffic into cash (new design coming soon, I promise!), and hit me up at [email protected] Skype:ravo.fpctraffic
Old 06-04-2015, 06:55 AM   #39
itme64
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Spread out your traffic to the xxx ad networks is always good. Testing all ad networks can make a big different in $$ Make the conclusion with available tools , who is paying the best at this moment, is the key for more $$$$.

In beta but it is for free Also works fine with FPCTraffic - turning traffic into cash and all just with 1 code.

If anyone like to join the beta just let me know (Skype enivomedia) or make a free account and test it.

The next step of performance network

Old 06-04-2015, 11:44 AM   #40
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by itme64 View Post
Spread out your traffic...
Thanks for the creative spam, but I'm looking to *BUY* traffic not sell it....
Old 06-04-2015, 01:01 PM   #41
C H R I S

Industry Role:
Bump for you Ravo.

BH4L
C H R I S is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 12:59 AM   #42
gebu
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Check out my signature
gebu is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 02:06 AM   #43
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999

Industry Role:
Ravo is good peoples.

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 05:24 AM   #44
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by C H R I S View Post
Bump for you Ravo.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gebu View Post
Check out my signature
Will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
Ravo is good peoples.
Thank you.
Old 06-23-2015, 05:55 AM   #45
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Bump for a Tuesday morning.
Old 06-23-2015, 06:09 AM   #46
davidclickpapa
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
bump for ravo and bump for ClickPapa for our traffic looking to be sold
Real Time Bidding / Selectable minimum CPM per geo / Premium Inventory / IP Range Targeting / Dayparting / Audited traffic / Weekly Payout / Campaign Optimalizator / Sub Affiliate ID Tracking / Fallback URL per geo / Responsive Dashboard / S2S Postback / Paxum+PayPal+Payoneer supported / Dedicated Account Managers

Current promos: [#ClickPapaMadeMeRich - extra Affiliate bonus $50 and up!] [Spread the word and earn big! - put your refcode site-wide for an extra 5%!]

David (marketing manager) - mail: [email protected]
davidclickpapa is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 05:56 AM   #47
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidclickpapa View Post
bump for ravo and bump for ClickPapa for our traffic looking to be sold
Thanks! You guys are always great to deal with!
Old 08-17-2015, 06:33 AM   #48
Adsterra Network
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
NEED additional TRAFFIC???? JOIN ADSTERRA

Few things that are new with Adsterra:
- new website (check it out!)
- Payments for publishers are made bi-weekly.
- Vast selection of ad formats: popunders, banners and mobile ads in all sizes possible, push-up, interstitial ads.
- We support all major payment systems: paypal, payoneer, paxum, payza, e-payments, webmoney, eCoin and wire transfers.

Should you have any questions or comments about Adsterra Network, please, don't hesitate to post them here. I'll be more than happy to answer them all!
Adsterra Network is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 07:27 AM   #49
pornguy

Industry Role:
Hit me up I have some.

AmateurDough The Hottes Shemales online!
TChicks.com | Angeles Cid | Mariana Cordoba | MAILERS WELCOME!
pornguy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 12:42 PM   #50
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pornguy View Post
Hit me up I have some.
Oops, missed this...
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >