Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Does your company provide a service that the adult industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 08-05-2013, 12:37 AM   #1
ESAW
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Expert Programmer And Designer Needed Full Time

Hi,

I'm looking to hire someone who is both an expert web programmer and designer.

Here are the requirements for this job:

- You must be a man, this job is NOT open to women.

- You must be able to speak fluent English

- You must be able to easily and efficiently handle complex java, php, api, iframe and html tasks.

- You must have a full understanding of java, iframe, php,html,api,etc.
Any tasks related to these things should be easy for you to do.

- You must have the ability to design complex landing pages, complex squeeze pages and banners of any size,

- You must have the ability to install and design membership and pay sites.

- You must be able to format sales letters and perform similar tasks.

- The hours are flexible but this is a full time job so you must be available for 30-40 hours per week.

- You must be available to do this job for at least the next 3 months.

- You must have a skype account.

I am ONLY looking for VERY serious people who are EXPERTS at performing these tasks..

If you are interested then please leave your skype username in this thread and I will contact you very soon to set up an interview.

Keep in mind that we run dating sites not adult sites.

Thanks.

Evrad
ESAW is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-06-2013, 02:03 AM   #2
ESAW
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I'm still looking for someone
ESAW is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-06-2013, 06:06 AM   #3
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
I know a couple of people who might match your requirements.

What salary range are you offering? - so they can judge whether it is worth contacting you or not.

sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-06-2013, 08:55 PM   #4
ESAW
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
I know a couple of people who might match your requirements.

What salary range are you offering? - so they can judge whether it is worth contacting you or not.

Sorry I do not want to deal with any 3rd parties or companies.
Old 08-06-2013, 10:57 PM   #5
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESAW View Post
Sorry I do not want to deal with any 3rd parties or companies.
I am a programmer ;p I know other programmers who I would pass this on to, not as an agent or go between.

But suit yourself.

Good luck.

sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-16-2013, 02:21 PM   #6
ESAW
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
still looking for someone
Old 08-20-2013, 06:38 PM   #7
ESAW
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I'm urgently looking for someone.

Please leave a message here if you're interested
Old 08-21-2013, 06:07 AM   #8
ExpliciteDesign
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hi, We are a Montreal based Web Agency (we speak fluent English and french) and we have a team of experts in design and programing. We are specialized in user experience/usability and we can optimize your promo materials/Landing pages for a maximum conversion. If you provide us with 30-40 hours of work per week we can make a really good rebate on our hours fees.

You can view our portfolio here: http://www.explicite-design.com/en/

We have a dedicated dating section: http://www.explicite-design.com/en/p...io/dating.html

We would be interest by your offer but I don't want to leave my skype user name for everyone to see (spam). Can you contact Julie, our project manager, to set a skype meeting and see how we can make this happen. Her email is : julie at explicite-design dot com

Thanks.

Explicite Design // Web Design With A French Touch
Branding | Web Design | HTML5 | Rich Media
View our portfolio here | Contact us info[at]explicite-design.com
ExpliciteDesign is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >