Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
The place for sellers and buyers to get together. Sell and buy work, sigs, designs, traffic, gallery spots, cars, whatever. Buyer beware, GFY is not responsible for bad deals.

Old 10-16-2014, 04:50 AM   #1
vaginacology

Industry Role:
Vaginacology.com - Guess Her Muff franchise

Looking for legitimate offers for my top Google ranked "Guess her muff" franchise, Vaginacology.com + it's feeder URL's, supporting blogs (Blogger), Tumblr, Twitter and Facebook accounts.

Included :
Vaginacology.com - developed. includes all code and content
Vaginacologist.com
Guess-her-muff.com
Guessermuff.com
Guesshermuff.co
Guesshermuff1.com
Guessherpussy.com
Guessmuff.com
Gueshermuff.blogspot.com
Guesshermuff-2.blogspot.com
Guesshermuffx.blogspot.com
Vaginacology.tumblr.com
Twitter.com/vaginacology
Facebook.com/guesshermuff
Guess Her Muff apk (android package) - no source code.

The codebase is, I ain't gonna lie, it ain't pretty in all places, but it's solid, secure, and functioning PHP 5+, written by me in a mixture of OOP and procedural PHP/MySQL. It is NOT written on any framework or open source code of any type. Cloudflare caching for images, CSS and JS scripts.

There are mobile versions of the site. One is purely mobile based and can be turned on and off as needed, the site itself is a responsive design. The other is for the android web app, the source code for the webview app itself is not available.

Site updates, a mixture of user submissions and affiliate images, are automatically pushed to Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr properties.

Analytics:
135,500 users, 12,000 per day up 30% from previous year
Pageviews 3.5 Million, up 60% from last year
Bounce rate: 15%, down 12% from last year
Audience is 86% English (US, GB, CA) speaking, next 3 largest are less than 4% each, French, Spanish, German. Site is PR2 and if you still believe in the Alexa fairy, 156,651 (down 73K since I stopped paying them for "Insights")

Revenue is a combination of ad supplier (JuicyAds), affiliate programs, and direct sales totaling an average of $8700 (gross) annually. I do not advertise the domains or the game, all traffic is natural.

I am open to reasonable cash offers, no trades of any variety, no partnering. Feel free to PM me questions, or write me using submissions at SITENAME

I'm a US based programmer and UI developer with 20 years experience in and out of the industry currently working in security for a major domain parking firm.
vaginacology is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 03:34 AM   #2
vaginacology

Industry Role:
With only a few days left in October, I'll exercise my once per month bump. Admins, I'll not bump again till this about time in November.

I've received some "interesting" offers, but nothing reasonable.
vaginacology is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 11:17 AM   #3
vaginacology

Industry Role:
I've been away for a bit on business, returned a few messages this morning. Thanks
Old 12-23-2014, 12:03 PM   #4
vaginacology

Industry Role:
Due to the elimination of some competition, the site's traffic is up 18%. Is it normal here to get offers where the buyers just disappear?
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >