Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Post traffic trades or gallery requests here.

Old 04-14-2014, 10:29 AM | reply   #1
SEO Keyboard Ninja
Confirmed User

High Traffic Site in need of backlinks

Hello guys n gals,

Pretty new to the forum but happy to be here none the less!!

I picked up an SEO contract for a site with exceptional traffic doing massive volume. I'm looking for quality sites to trade traffic for DO FOLLOW Backlinks in over 60 categories.

I'm going to be brief here everyone, I cannot validate an exchange for traffic unless you meet the client's criteria. I will be looking for sites with alexa rankings of 20k or under ONLY (i know what you're thinking this guy must have rolled out of bed and reached for his crack pipe)

Well, there are some people who value quality traffic and i'm pretty sure that i can set up a pretty fair advantage for you should you be able to meet the requirements.

***SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY***

OH BTW: I do know that i'm asking for a golden egg here and don't wanna offend anyone but a lot of posts here that i've seen don't really fit the criteria for what i'm looking for. I'm pretty much hoping to find

please contact me via ICQ in my sig..

Last edited by SEO Keyboard Ninja; 04-14-2014 at 10:30 AM.. Reason: Error
Old 04-14-2014, 03:22 PM   #2
MrTrollkien
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
It gonna be a pretty hard to find someone here.... I will send you a message soon.
MrTrollkien is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 04:05 PM   #3
robwod
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Just a note for anyone interested. I've dealt with SEO Keyboard Ninja multiple times with deals that involved several thousands of dollars. Very good guy to do business with.

Good Luck "Ninja"
Old 04-16-2014, 09:17 AM   #4
SEO Keyboard Ninja
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Appreciate the replies guys. I know i've got my work cut out for me but i'll take what i can get

Rob as always appreciate the thumbs up!
Old 04-22-2014, 08:27 AM   #5
SEO Keyboard Ninja
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Just for a quick bump, i'm also looking to acquire/distribute traffic from multiple sources for this project and will be more than willing to reciprocate and offer some great traffic opportunities for all those who inquire.

Hit me up for details
Old 04-27-2014, 06:47 AM   #6
MrTrollkien
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Is it still actual?
MrTrollkien is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 02:43 AM   #7
Alt76
Alt.TgpTeam.com

Industry Role:
Have a lot of sites and can sell all for you.Look in to signature.
Waiting
  • Hardlinks (discounts up to 40%) - EN and RU
From my HQ network: TgpTeam.com
Contacts: E-mail: alt.tgpteam[-AT-]gmail.com Telegram: @AltRuEast Skype: altwork ICQ: 309755881
Alt76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >