Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
The place for sellers and buyers to get together. Sell and buy work, sigs, designs, traffic, gallery spots, cars, whatever. Buyer beware, GFY is not responsible for bad deals.

Old 01-11-2014, 09:45 AM   #1
Furious_Male
Doing the grind since 99

Industry Role:
:stop ** Buying text ads including non EN adult sites **

Happy new year. I am starting out 2014 looking for some fresh text ads covering just about every adult niche including non EN sites (FR, DE, ES, SE, RU, PL, JP, IT) and mobile. I am also open to blog posts and custom text ad solutions.

I am looking to do business with clean sites only

- Must be indexed
- Dofollow OB link count should be low (not interested in link farms)
- The sites should be maintained
- Not really interested in massive bulk deals but will consider reasonable packages if the sites fit the above criteria.

Even if we have done business before feel free to get in touch with anything new you may have to offer. Please email me (do not use ICQ) furiousmale - G:mail - with the site URL, text ad location and your pricing.

If you prefer to discuss business outside of G:mail you can drop me a quick message on ICQ (see sig) and I will send you an alternative email address.

Thank you
Old 01-11-2014, 11:29 AM   #2
armysmoke
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Just sent you an email.
armysmoke is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:54 AM   #3
Furious_Male
Doing the grind since 99

Industry Role:
I appreciate the feedback so far however I am receiving a lot of emails with large lists of sites (many that don't fit my criteria) that I have to sift through.

Just to reiterate the outbound link count should be low. I understand a quality site can still have several outbound links but once you get above the 15-20 range I am not interested. Again I am not interested in bulk deals but will consider networks that match my criteria in my original post.

If you have a large network and only some of the sites fit what I am looking for please compile a list of those sites. It will save me time and allow us to do business sooner.

Thanks again.
Old 01-14-2014, 04:02 PM   #4
Roby
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
e-mail sent
Roby is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:40 PM   #5
Naughty-Pages
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
ICQ'd ya ;)
Naughty-Pages is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 07:46 AM   #6
Furious_Male
Doing the grind since 99

Industry Role:
It has been a couple of months so I want to bring this back to the top. I am looking to do some more business.

In addition to what I outlined in my original post I am interested in text ad spots on category pages of multi-niche tubes.

Thank you
Old 04-14-2014, 10:16 AM   #7
DavieVegas
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
email sent....
Old 04-26-2014, 02:07 PM   #8
sumeet.kaleido
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
You should also try cpminventory.com

Sumeet Lunia
Senior Affiliate Manager
Infinity Marketing Services Pvt Ltd
Mobile : +91-95551-53451
Email : [email protected]
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/sumeet.lunia1
Linkedin : https://in.linkedin.com/pub/sumeet-lunia
sumeet.kaleido is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 01:27 AM   #9
Alt76
Alt.TgpTeam.com

Industry Role:
I have some for you.
Info:
https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1137490
If you are need- send e-mail or contact w me
  • Hardlinks (discounts up to 40%) - EN and RU
From my HQ network: TgpTeam.com
Contacts: E-mail: alt.tgpteam[-AT-]gmail.com Telegram: @AltRuEast Skype: altwork ICQ: 309755881
Alt76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >