Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Not an advertiser on GFY? Launching a new promo for your affiliate program? Announcing a new site in your program? Spam your program announcements here. All event announcement should also be posted in the Announcements forum.

Old 12-22-2012, 08:45 AM   #1
DatingCamTube
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
My 13yo want to date 16yo

So I have a 13yo daughter, she has been seing this boy, he is 16yo....no matter what we do, she stil see him....this have caused alot of headache for me and I realy dont know what to do...she is a princess and he is a bum...but ok, I have respect for her feelings even thou she is 13..feelings is feelings....
We live in a strickt catolic area with valeus from the old church...
what to do???
do I let them date?????
do I kill him and dont let her go out until she is 18 or what?
I have started to accept that they are dating, in my mind not official.....
is it better to let them see eachother nonofficial and let her see and make her mistake for herself????
please help.
then i have a 16yo that is dating, she is doing great and i have not worries...
the thing that is disturbing is she is 13 and not 15-16----
thankfull for advice....
also she looks like she is 18 and have a body like 18....but she is fucking 13 13.....
Old 12-22-2012, 09:57 AM   #2
adult-help
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
invite some tough looking black dude over and reenact this scene :

adult-help is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:10 AM   #3
BigChad
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I'd be getting on the dudes parents and tell them to leave your daughter the fuck alone IMO. A 16 year old is driving and has no business being around a 13 year old. That's a shitty situation man. I know you don't want to think about this or hear it, but she needs to know about protective sex too, cause you know damm well how we were at 16 years old..fucking like rabbits.

Email: webmaster[at]wankyourself . com
BigChad is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:28 PM   #4
DatingCamTube
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
We dont have big black dudes here on the islan and yes I agree but the parents of the boy dont care about this matter.... its a situation i realy dont know how to solve
Old 12-25-2012, 09:21 AM   #5
lucas131
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Industry Role:
lol yeah tell the love ... if your 13yo looks like 18yo, i bet she is already wearing like 18yo and want to be 18yo? your little princess is growing!

Last edited by lucas131; 12-25-2012 at 09:23 AM.. Reason: merry christmas everyone! :)
lucas131 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >