Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 04-04-2014, 08:04 AM   #51
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowMe69 View Post
Here is the best advice I can give you, once you get your money start your transition to another processor, if you don't, well.........
Better advice would be? start now. Why wait for the money?

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 02:07 PM   #52
NaughtyNerdy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Zombaio emailed me last night. IDK how to feel

Quote:
"Dear Zombaio Client

This email only affects clients with IP postback whitelisting.

We are performing a large system upgrade and are migrating our Processing Services to a new Data Center. Due to this migration we are serving postback to you from new IP ranges.

Current IP range list can always be found here:
http://zombaio.com/ip_list.txt

If you should have any questions, please contact your account manager.

Best Regards
Zombaio Operations Department

Message sent from Zombaio Notification Center - Please do not reply! "
NaughtyNerdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 07:02 AM   #53
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly View Post
Better advice would be? start now. Why wait for the money?
my thoughts exactly
1:285 Conversion Ratio
CuckoldLand Affiliate Program
ShowMe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 08:50 AM   #54
jreg81
Confirmed User

We took them our of our cascades some time ago now. When we continually got paid late, 1, 2 3 weeks late....and then saw their continual lack of answers, lack of client customer service, simple "blowing offs" when asked what was going on, and their "self-adjusted" payout dates inside their system, we saw the writing on the wall.

That is obviously not a well-run ship and we don't want any more of our hard-earned sales going down with it.

So now it's just been rebills with them, but the payouts are consistently inconsistent, and more recently, getting later and later, slower and slower. They are a full 2+ weeks behind with our payouts now, and we wouldn't be surprised if they eventually stop altogether.

Makes budgeting a bitch, but we've basically removed them from our incoming funds projections, and sadly, any we get from them we are now treating as a "surprise" bonus.

They started out rather promising back in 09/10 timeframe, but we've seen enough now to know this is not a place we want our money. My advice to anyone who cares about their business out there: Get yourself a few well-established processors, and then work to add-in some merchant accounts.
AsianSexDiary - #1 Rated Asian Site on Rabbit's Reviews

Last edited by jreg81; 04-16-2014 at 08:52 AM..
jreg81 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 08:58 AM   #55
jreg81
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewOldPlayer View Post
Turn off your 'live customer service' which is completely meaningless, as we don't need to read the same comments every week by your 17 year old operator that tells us, 'you'll be paid tomorrow.'

Ain't that the truth. I can't tell you how much time I've wasted on there trying to get answers on where our money was. Should call that guy "Zombaio Zack" (not his real name), like "Baghdad Bob" during the 2003 U.S. invasion, coming on Iraqi TV and claiming "There are no Americans in Iraq!" with US warplanes flying and bombing behind him on camera.

"Your payments are coming, nothing to see here. We're fixing the problems now."

- Zombaio Zach, every time on chat "support" from 2010 to Present.
jreg81 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 09:05 AM   #56
jreg81
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewOldPlayer View Post
You are absolutely right. What was I thinking? I had the silly notion that if a business states the terms, the fees and the payout schedule, that they would adhere to it, like any normal credit card processing business would. I forgot the unwritten rule that we should all allow these unregulated companies to do what ever they want to at any given time, because they hold all the cards and we are nothing but morons sending them our sales. We don't deserve respect and we certainly don't deserve getting our payouts because we are not paying a premium rate for premium service.

Yes, it's clear to me now. Zombaio is on the side of righteousness and I am but a poor pathetic loser that had the audacity to expect to receive funds from sales made months ago.

I pray to thee, oh mighty Zombaio, please hold back more of my weekly payouts as tribute to thy holiness, as the money is meaningless to me and is not needed for my flock. Please use my money in any way shape or form to please thyself as I am your merchant slave and it pleases me no end to give you everything I earn because that is why I was placed on this Earth, to serve you, my credit card processing Lord.

Thanks, I see the light now.

Yeah, don't you just love the "attack-the-victim" trend on this forum? Who are we to expect OUR money on time? I mean, seriously? The nerve we have.

And more to the point, who are we to COMPLAIN about it? Why can't we just STFU and keep quiet already.

Why can't we just take our complaints silently and discreetly to Zombaio and entrust them to resolve things?

Oh......ugh....wait, nevermind. Don't answer that.
Old 04-16-2014, 09:44 AM   #57
slapass
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Right, my bad. The mouth piece for inept and incompetent jerkoffs, that quietly made his exit

That was always the biggest fucking joke about epassporte and a pretty obvious sign that no money was safe with them. A company transacting that much money both in and out of adult (shit tons for gambling to enable illegal offshore gaming transactions) and if you had an issue.... you literally had to track down this one, single individual to get help or you were fucked.

And no one had a problem with that.

If I had my credit or debit cards frozen or lost or not working with Bank of America, I sure wouldn't be confident knowing that I have to track down "Bob" to help.

This industry is full of terminally self destructive morons.
This made me laugh as it is so sad and true. He would come on here and you knew you could find him once in a while to get your account reset up or whatever... We are a very sick industry.
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 09:57 AM   #58
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I am now glad they closed my account for complaining they did me a favor
ShowMe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:13 AM   #59
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
:2cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowMe69 View Post
I am now glad they closed my account for complaining they did me a favor
What do you mean they CLOSED YOUR ACCOUNT FOR COMPLAINING?

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:56 AM   #60
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefootsies View Post

He started a gfy thread titled... Zombaio, where is my money?

Something like that... had a few f-bombs in it, and they shut down his account for it.
bean-aid is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:09 PM   #61
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

And I had been with them since they started 5yrs
Karma is a bitch
Old 04-16-2014, 03:06 PM   #62
NewOldPlayer
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
WE DO NOT WORK FOR ZOMBAIO,

AND I'M GOD DAM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING A FUCKING VICTIM.

Isn't there some type of governing body in Europe that oversees banking institutions? How can a business be allowed to withhold public funds without any penalty? How can Zombaio be above the law?

When you bounce a check, the bank is all over your ass with fees. But Zombaio, a major credit card processor, can withhold public funds at random without any responsibility or accountability?

It doesn't make any consumer sense.

There has to be some type of agency that can move in and put an end to this madness. Surely banks just don't hand out credit card processing businesses to jack asses that make up their own rules about funds disbursement.

There must be some controlling entity in charge that oversees Zombaio. We must find that entity and lean on them to get Zombaio to perform. Once contact is made, their identity can be posted here and hundreds of consumers can send emails and complaints to get Zombaio audited and either set straight or closed down.

It's time we stop whining about Zombaio and actually do something.

If not, it's just a matter of time before they squirrel away all pending payouts and shut down without notice leaving everybody holding their flacid dicks in their hands while reading all the new "I told you so" threads written by webmasters that jumped ship months ago.
NewOldPlayer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 08:23 PM   #63
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:

They shut down his account for BRAM violations. He had the word sleep in some of his video descriptions. Now, they may have been looking for a reason after he called them out but from what I remember they shut him down before he made the thread and thats why he was asking for his money.

They were disputing the amount owed because Zombaio was looking at a fine from VISA/MC and eventually they settled on a number. Then I remember some issue with showme69 and not wanting to wait for his reserve. Far as as I know he got paid.

If Zombaio didn't square up with you showme69 please correct me.

Thats from memory. I'm sure I could find the posts about it but I'm really not that motivated.

I understand why you are pissed off at Zombaio. Im not happy with their practices either but there was more to the story.

CCBill Affiliates Let's Make Some Monies!

Paullybadboy [@] gmail.com ICQ 631384423
Paully is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 08:33 PM   #64
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paully View Post
They shut down his account for BRAM violations. He had the word sleep in some of his video descriptions.
Clips4Sale has endless clips of this nature, as do a numbers of these 'extreme fetish' sites on the web. Despite that, they do not lose their processing. However, I know what is allowed can vary by merchant bank, 3rd party processor, and region. For example, a lot of U.S. based processing/merchant banks do not allow it. However, the EU based one's do.

That being said, if you understand processing, you know that the merchant banks can impose rules on a Zombaio or alike that is over and above their own policy, and fine them accordingly. That can either go more harsh, or soft, depending on whomever is the puppet master.

Anyway, odd to hear that Zomabio shut him off completely because of that.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"

Last edited by Barefootsies; 04-17-2014 at 08:35 PM..
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 08:36 PM   #65
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
They shut down his account for BRAM violations. He had the word sleep in some of his video descriptions. Now, they may have been looking for a reason after he called them out but from what I remember they shut him down before he made the thread and thats why he was asking for his money.

They were disputing the amount owed because Zombaio was looking at a fine from VISA/MC and eventually they settled on a number. Then I remember some issue with showme69 and not wanting to wait for his reserve. Far as as I know he got paid.

If Zombaio didn't square up with you showme69 please correct me.

Thats from memory. I'm sure I could find the posts about it but I'm really not that motivated.

I understand why you are pissed off at Zombaio. Im not happy with their practices either but there was more to the story.
I will correct you... because I enjoy doing so.

He started 2 threads prior to his account being banned:
https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1108983 started 5-09-13
https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1112161 started 6-11-13

Then I can't help to quote these two posts:

"ShowMe69,
Mail me your details please..."
https://gfy.com/showpost.php?p=19664883&postcount=8

"Well they closed my account , I guess that's the help I get...."
https://gfy.com/showpost.php?p=19665274&postcount=14

And they used bram as an excuse... he has 50K videos on his site. They found one reason after he bitched and shut him down.

Hey Paully... sounds like your song is changing a little? Instead of they give great rates... kinda sounds like you are saying... well let me quote:

"Im not happy with their practices either but there was more to the story."

LOL...
bean-aid is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 08:49 PM   #66
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaner View Post
I will correct you... because I enjoy doing so.

He started 2 threads prior to his account being banned:
https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1108983 started 5-09-13
https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1112161 started 6-11-13

Then I can't help to quote these two posts:

"ShowMe69,
Mail me your details please..."
https://gfy.com/showpost.php?p=19664883&postcount=8

"Well they closed my account , I guess that's the help I get...."
https://gfy.com/showpost.php?p=19665274&postcount=14

And they used bram as an excuse... he has 50K videos on his site. They found one reason after he bitched and shut him down.

Hey Paully... sounds like your song is changing a little? Instead of they give great rates... kinda sounds like you are saying... well let me quote:

"Im not happy with their practices either but there was more to the story."

LOL...
I didn't change any tune. They got shitty. I moved to another processor. Simple.

LOL... dipshit.

Paully is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 08:50 PM   #67
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Clips4Sale has endless clips of this nature, as do a numbers of these 'extreme fetish' sites on the web. Despite that, they do not lose their processing. However, I know what is allowed can vary by merchant bank, 3rd party processor, and region. For example, a lot of U.S. based processing/merchant banks do not allow it. However, the EU based one's do.

That being said, if you understand processing, you know that the merchant banks can impose rules on a Zombaio or alike that is over and above their own policy, and fine them accordingly. That can either go more harsh, or soft, depending on whomever is the puppet master.

Anyway, odd to hear that Zomabio shut him off completely because of that.

Probably just an excuse but I believe he had been warned.

Old 04-17-2014, 08:51 PM   #68
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
I didn't change any tune. They got shitty. I moved to another processor. Simple.

LOL... dipshit.
Well lets just say your memory sucks then. Is max coming over later to give you a stiffie?
Old 04-17-2014, 09:05 PM   #69
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Well lets just say your memory sucks then. Is max coming over later to give you a stiffie?
You need to work on your comedy skills or just work on something. You are just a leech in this business. I dont have a clue as to what you do here other than tell people they are doing shit wrong and you could do it better.

Where the fuck is your paysite? I wanna see how the master does it.

Old 04-17-2014, 09:24 PM   #70
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Whatever you do nice *marketing* strategy. It's like a mix between trolling and one upmanship. Bang up job smart guy.

Don't worry though you could always fall back on a youtube video of someone else doing a 3rd grade experiment for your next business scheme. Because, well, you could do it better. dipshit

Old 04-17-2014, 09:35 PM   #71
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Whatever you do nice *marketing* strategy. It's like a mix between trolling and one upmanship. Bang up job smart guy.

Don't worry though you could always fall back on a youtube video of someone else doing a 3rd grade experiment for your next business scheme. Because, well, you could do it better. dipshit
Post chart of your 340 new sales this month or go home... lol. They have gone down since last October, reason is you suck at what you do and your brand is getting old. And your rebills are likely half your new sales because, again, you suck at what you do.

What are you going to do man?

Rule #1 of fight club... do not talk about fight club.

Last edited by bean-aid; 04-17-2014 at 09:43 PM..
Old 04-17-2014, 10:01 PM   #72
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Just so there is no confusion about my issue with Paully... he rode my ass in a thread where I was sharing my experience with going merchant account. And here is the 340 sales post he volunteered:

https://gfy.com/showpost.php?p=19845675&postcount=79
"2300 or so uniques a day give or take. You do understand we have a trial join for 3.95? Maybe half(A little better)roll over to a full join but that fluctuates. We also charge 24.95 a month recurring. Also I said 340 new sales a month. Just over ten a day. As of today we have 268 new sales and 206 rebills for the month.

We also didn't charge as much in the beginning and we offered huge discounts for early signups when we were still getting things going. Anyways we aren't doing 43k a month. That's for damn sure.

Nothing changed and I aint bullshitting. The new sales did drop off after I added multi-month options. But thats good. I would rather have a customer pay 3,6 or 12 months in advance every time."

I don't give a shit about his sales... talked to the guy one time on the phone and he pulled his shit.

Bottom line... control your billing... control your future. And a 50%, 80% 100% increase is easily realized...
Old 04-17-2014, 10:47 PM   #73
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Sales have gone up for us. The only thing I see going down is your credibility. You make assumptions without basis. You are a troll and anyone doing business with you is making a mistake.

Again, show us how to do it smart guy.

Old 04-18-2014, 04:23 AM   #74
Rikki-Nyx
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:

I dunno but we're just waiting for ccbill visa stuff to switch. Their admin area is terribly basic and has spelling errors all over the place. I think most people only use them because they don't want to pay the visa/mastercard fees.

Last edited by Rikki-Nyx; 04-18-2014 at 04:27 AM..
Rikki-Nyx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 11:18 PM   #75
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikki-Nyx View Post
I dunno but we're just waiting for ccbill visa stuff to switch. Their admin area is terribly basic and has spelling errors all over the place. I think most people only use them because they don't want to pay the visa/mastercard fees.
Check out CCBill's admin panel and report back.

Old 04-19-2014, 12:14 AM   #76
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Check out CCBill's admin panel and report back.
Good idea. Can you post your new joins, if not, fuck yourself instead?
Old 04-19-2014, 03:19 AM   #77
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Good idea. Can you post your new joins, if not, fuck yourself instead?
It would make you cry. Can you post your real name, identity and sites youre involved with?

Can you post anything related to this business? Do you have a business? Why are you here?

Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >