Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-26-2014, 10:46 AM   #1
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Any of you ever try Dinovite?

My poor dog is have a miserable summer and it shows no indication of ending around here. Someone said they heard a commercial for Dinovite, that it is supposed to work well (imagine that, a commercial suggesting they have a great product; odd, I know).

Have any of you tried it on your dogs? What were the results, if so?

Thanks in advance.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 10:47 AM   #2
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
It might help if you mention what exactly is ailing your dog.

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 10:56 AM   #3
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
My poor dog is have a miserable summer and it shows no indication of ending around here. Someone said they heard a commercial for Dinovite, that it is supposed to work well (imagine that, a commercial suggesting they have a great product; odd, I know).

Thanks in advance.
yes hear the commercials all the time on the radio

http://www.dinovite.com/?gclid=COv3r...FRFffgoddHgAlw
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 11:16 AM   #4
_Richard_
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
why not switch the dog to a raw food diet.. which is what appears to be what 'dinovite' is doing, but in a non-rawfood-rawfood diet way.
Old 09-26-2014, 11:17 AM   #5
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly View Post
It might help if you mention what exactly is ailing your dog.
hot spots, scratching
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 11:18 AM   #6
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
yes hear the commercials all the time on the radio

http://www.dinovite.com/?gclid=COv3r...FRFffgoddHgAlw
So, you have not had cause to try it I guess
Old 09-26-2014, 11:42 AM   #7
TurboAngel
H.B.I.C.

Industry Role:
I haven't had that prob with either of my dogs. I'm happy here in NC fall has arrived.
TurboAngel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 11:45 AM   #8
_Richard_
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
damn shame you only like reading things you agree with:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dinovi...entucky-225573

if you didn't, you'd see this and not feed your dog this chinese bullshit.

have luck
Old 09-26-2014, 11:52 AM   #9
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboAngel View Post
I haven't had that prob with either of my dogs. I'm happy here in NC fall has arrived.
I rarely say this; but I can't wait for winter (if we get one this year). Fall is a lot like summer around here.
Old 09-26-2014, 12:41 PM   #10
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
So, you have not had cause to try it I guess
my dog would NEVER eat that stuff.....
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 12:50 PM   #11
MK Ultra
Confirmed User

Many years ago my parents had a little dog that would scratch herself raw in the spring and summer.

They thought it was dry skin and tried shampoos, diets all kinds of stuff but none of them helped.

Finally found out she was allergic to the grass she liked to lay in.
Old 09-26-2014, 12:51 PM   #12
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
my dog would NEVER eat that stuff.....
Why is that?
Old 09-26-2014, 12:57 PM   #13
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
Many years ago my parents had a little dog that would scratch herself raw in the spring and summer.

They thought it was dry skin and tried shampoos, diets all kinds of stuff but none of them helped.

Finally found out she was allergic to the grass she liked to lay in.
Yeah, that is pretty much Buddy's story. We have used steroids (prednisone) and it seems to help when he is using the full dose (one of those drugs you have to ween from) but they really aren't good for him.
Old 09-26-2014, 02:46 PM   #14
cuck

Industry Role:
This guy swears by it.

420 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 02:56 PM   #15
MK Ultra
Confirmed User

Quote:
Yeah, that is pretty much Buddy's story. We have used steroids (prednisone) and it seems to help when he is using the full dose (one of those drugs you have to ween from) but they really aren't good for him.
I wish I could remember what we did for her but it was like 30 years ago

I'll see if my mother remembers when I see her this weekend.
Old 09-26-2014, 03:04 PM   #16
TrashyGirl
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Richard_ View Post
why not switch the dog to a raw food diet.. which is what appears to be what 'dinovite' is doing, but in a non-rawfood-rawfood diet way.
^^^^ This plus this: Fish Oil Supplement

http://www.chewy.com/cat/grizzly-sal...g-cat/dp/32737

and Dog Probiotics, any natural canine probiotics, it will help your dog's immune system

or see a holistic vet in your area

good luck
Old 09-26-2014, 05:22 PM   #17
beenthereb4
Dat's Nacho Cheese Baby

Industry Role:
Quote:

Thanks in advance.
I had a shar-pei and she was real prone to allergies and skin rashes , the vet said to put her on proplan and that fixed it . Once in a while when her allergies would kick up I would have to give her a benadryl . She lived to be 11 years old which is pretty good for a shar-pei . Best of luck , hope you get it taken care of .
Old 09-26-2014, 07:55 PM   #18
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Why is that?
if I move his food bowl 3 inches he doesn't eat for3 days... tampering or switching dog food is 5 days completely off eating and then only eating enough to survive to 3 or 4 weeks. just imagine me pouring that crap all over is chow
Old 09-27-2014, 12:37 AM   #19
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
if I move his food bowl 3 inches he doesn't eat for3 days... tampering or switching dog food is 5 days completely off eating and then only eating enough to survive to 3 or 4 weeks. just imagine me pouring that crap all over is chow
Sounds more like Hershey than Buddy; but if I add bacon grease he doesn't care what I put in the bowl.

Last edited by baddog; 09-27-2014 at 12:46 AM..
Old 09-27-2014, 09:34 AM   #20
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Sounds more like Hershey than Buddy; but if I add bacon grease he doesn't care what I put in the bowl.
hummmm... I have a bunch of bacon grease on hand
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >