Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-02-2014, 05:44 PM   #1
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
:stop the killing season 4!!!!!

its on netflix they saved another show!!!! already 4 episodes in already my god im going to catch up now!
brassmonkey is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 05:59 PM   #2
Theo
HAL 9000

Industry Role:
First session was the best, I didn't like the last one.
Theo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 06:19 PM   #3
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVN Theo View Post
First session was the best, I didn't like the last one.
im just glad they didnt leave me hanging the very last part was good! season 3 watch it
brassmonkey is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 07:10 PM   #4
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Just finished the episode. . . Loved it. I thought it was a very fitting end to the series.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 07:19 PM   #5
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
Just finished the episode. . . Loved it. I thought it was a very fitting end to the series.
they released 6
Old 08-02-2014, 08:05 PM   #6
kane

Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
they released 6
Right. I meant I just finished watching the last episode of Season 4.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 09:15 PM   #7
Theo
HAL 9000

Industry Role:
We just finished 1st episode, great start. Netflix is picking up now shows from networks... go figure.
Theo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 11:33 PM   #8
martinsc
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I gave up on this show after the first season...
just didn't enjoy it....
Old 08-03-2014, 07:37 AM   #9
bronco67

Binge watching later. Have to get my Holder fix.

Old 08-03-2014, 02:15 PM   #10
kane

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
Binge watching later. Have to get my Holder fix.

When I first fount out he was Swedish and has a natural Swedish accent it blew me away. I always thought his performance was great, but knowing he isn't even American makes it that much more impressive.
Old 08-03-2014, 03:02 PM   #11
bronco67

Quote:
When I first fount out he was Swedish and has a natural Swedish accent it blew me away. I always thought his performance was great, but knowing he isn't even American makes it that much more impressive.
This might help explain it...

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainmen...l#.U96zjmeBFhE
Old 08-03-2014, 04:12 PM   #12
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVN Theo View Post
We just finished 1st episode, great start. Netflix is picking up now shows from networks... go figure.
I wish they would pick up Deadwood.. I still swear off HBO over that one and Carnivale cancellations..

Although the killing is a pretty good start.
Old 08-03-2014, 04:19 PM   #13
Nicky
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
Quote:
Joel Kinnaman is one of the best Swedish actors around at the moment. He will probably make It good in Hollywood even though the Robocop flick was decent at best.

Hardlinks and blog posts available on a popular blog with DR 43 and over 3000 referring domains.
gfynicky @ gmail.com
Nicky is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 05:18 PM   #14
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
cheesy ending!!!!
Old 08-03-2014, 06:14 PM   #15
mineistaken
See signature :)

Industry Role:
Quote:
That article might also explain his wigger character and that it may not only be character, lol.
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 06:15 PM   #16
bronco67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
Joel Kinnaman is one of the best Swedish actors around at the moment. He will probably make It good in Hollywood even though the Robocop flick was decent at best.
I think his moment has already passed. He was popping up in a bunch of movies for a while, then Robocop bombed. We've seen this happen before....like Taylor Kitsch. After John Carter and battleship, he still gets work, but not as the marquee guy to carry the movie.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:27 PM   #17
kane

Quote:
I think his moment has already passed. He was popping up in a bunch of movies for a while, then Robocop bombed. We've seen this happen before....like Taylor Kitsch. After John Carter and battleship, he still gets work, but not as the marquee guy to carry the movie.
He has 4 movies scheduled to be out this year or next year. He may not be a leading man, but most people aren't. He still seems to have a very healthy career going. I never really thought Kitsch was a leading man. I think he is a good actor and he was great in Friday Night Lights, but he has always seemed like more of a supporting guy. He was great in Lone Survivor and still gets plenty of roles so I think his career is still doing pretty good.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:38 PM   #18
mineistaken
See signature :)

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
cheesy ending!!!!
happily ever after
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 06:29 AM   #19
Tom-21SexturyCash

Industry Role:
never heard about it...
21Sexturycash Affiliate Program
Tom-21SexturyCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >