Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-03-2014, 02:37 PM   #101
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aka123 View Post
That is not manual cleanup. Scoop and a bucket, that is manual. High pressure requires machinery.
I can attest it is very much manual labor and extremely hard work. A post hole shovel is a machine it still doesn't dig the hole.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 02:41 PM   #102
Dvae
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
If you drive a car... You are responsable. Not BP.
Wow, I'm shocked that you would say that.

And to Mark Prince buying a Volt really is an exercise in futility. Everything you use everyday are derived from crude oil.

A partial list of products made from Petroleum (144 of 6000 items)

One 42-gallon barrel of oil creates 19.4 gallons of gasoline. The rest (over half) is used to make things like:

Solvents

Diesel fuel

Motor Oil

Bearing Grease

Ink

Floor Wax

Ballpoint Pens

Football Cleats

Upholstery

Sweaters

Boats

Insecticides

Bicycle Tires

Sports Car Bodies

Nail Polish

Fishing lures

Dresses

Tires

Golf Bags

Perfumes

Cassettes

Dishwasher parts

Tool Boxes

Shoe Polish

Motorcycle Helmet

Caulking

Petroleum Jelly

Transparent Tape

CD Player

Faucet Washers

Antiseptics

Clothesline

Curtains

Food Preservatives

Basketballs

Soap

Vitamin Capsules

Antihistamines

Purses

Shoes

Dashboards

Cortisone

Deodorant

Footballs

Putty

Dyes

Panty Hose

Refrigerant

Percolators

Life Jackets

Rubbing Alcohol

Linings

Skis

TV Cabinets

Shag Rugs

Electrician's Tape

Tool Racks

Car Battery Cases

Epoxy

Paint

Mops

Slacks

Insect Repellent

Oil Filters

Umbrellas

Yarn

Fertilizers

Hair Coloring

Roofing

Toilet Seats

Fishing Rods

Lipstick

Denture Adhesive

Linoleum

Ice Cube Trays

Synthetic Rubber

Speakers

Plastic Wood

Electric Blankets

Glycerin

Tennis Rackets

Rubber Cement

Fishing Boots

Dice

Nylon Rope

Candles

Trash Bags

House Paint

Water Pipes

Hand Lotion

Roller Skates

Surf Boards

Shampoo

Wheels

Paint Rollers

Shower Curtains

Guitar Strings

Luggage

Aspirin

Safety Glasses

Antifreeze

Football Helmets

Awnings

Eyeglasses

Clothes

Toothbrushes

Ice Chests

Footballs

Combs

CD's & DVD's

Paint Brushes

Detergents

Vaporizers

Balloons

Sun Glasses

Tents

Heart Valves

Crayons

Parachutes

Telephones

Enamel

Pillows

Dishes

Cameras

Anesthetics

Artificial Turf

Artificial limbs

Bandages

Dentures

Model Cars

Folding Doors

Hair Curlers

Cold cream

Movie film

Soft Contact lenses

Drinking Cups

Fan Belts

Car Enamel

Shaving Cream

Ammonia

Refrigerators

Golf Balls

Toothpaste

Gasoline

Americans consume petroleum products at a rate of three-and-a-half gallons of oil and more than 250 cubic feet of natural gas per day each! But, as shown here petroleum is not just used for fuel.

Arguing with a troll is a lot like wrestling in the mud with a pig, after a couple of hours you realize the pig likes it.
Dvae is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 02:43 PM   #103
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
I can attest it is very much manual labor and extremely hard work. A post hole shovel is a machine it still doesn't dig the hole.
Anyway, it is not recommended method for cleaning shores. Also manual work is often associated with work involving no machinery. And that post hole shovel is a tool, not machine.

But lets not argue about that: scoop and a bucket, that is the preferred method, no machinery.

Last edited by aka123; 08-03-2014 at 02:44 PM..
aka123 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 02:50 PM   #104
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aka123 View Post
Anyway, it is not recommended method for cleaning shores. Also manual work is often associated with work involving no machinery. And that post hole shovel is a tool, not machine.

But lets not argue about that: scoop and a bucket, that is the preferred method, no machinery.
I will go with you on that. Scoop up what we can and let nature do what it does.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 05:25 PM   #105
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
I will go with you on that. Scoop up what we can and let nature do what it does.
See what I mean? Fucking typical asshole stupid shit. You are such a fucking dickhead man...

Here's the thing:

First, OF COURSE you can never get rid of oil. Oil is used for all kinds of things, not just energy, but energy is most of what it is used for. But besides that, Oil definitely has its place. I never expect to replace oil and anyone who thinks that, including tree huggers (like myself), is dreaming.

What pisses me off is this:
- Idiots in the world, do not give any other energy alternative any consideration. Like it or not, Solar & Wind are coming on strong, and even Nuclear can be a good alternative.

- Bigger idiots, think it is OK to pollute, because they think that nature pollutes already, and that nature can fix whatever damage they cause. They also think that all animals are on this planet mean shit, and poising them and the environment they need to live is just fine.

Do I think a single person like me driving electric can change the world? No of course not. But alot of people driving electric can make a difference. The BP Oil disaster for me was the last straw, and I made a personal decision not to support big oil anymore. If you don't like that idea Dynamo, then fuck you, you fucking piece of shit. I didn't do it for you, and only a selfish moronic stupid asshole like you would think so.

Anyway Dyna, we get it - you hate animals and you think they are here for you to piss on. We get it. Fuck you for that. Post all you want about me after this, you're on ignore.

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 05:43 PM   #106
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Old 08-03-2014, 06:19 PM   #107
Dvae
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ********** View Post
See what I mean? Fucking typical asshole stupid shit. You are such a fucking dickhead man...

Here's the thing:

First, OF COURSE you can never get rid of oil. Oil is used for all kinds of things, not just energy, but energy is most of what it is used for. But besides that, Oil definitely has its place. I never expect to replace oil and anyone who thinks that, including tree huggers (like myself), is dreaming.

What pisses me off is this:
- Idiots in the world, do not give any other energy alternative any consideration. Like it or not, Solar & Wind are coming on strong, and even Nuclear can be a good alternative.

- Bigger idiots, think it is OK to pollute, because they think that nature pollutes already, and that nature can fix whatever damage they cause. They also think that all animals are on this planet mean shit, and poising them and the environment they need to live is just fine.

Do I think a single person like me driving electric can change the world? No of course not. But alot of people driving electric can make a difference. The BP Oil disaster for me was the last straw, and I made a personal decision not to support big oil anymore. If you don't like that idea Dynamo, then fuck you, you fucking piece of shit. I didn't do it for you, and only a selfish moronic stupid asshole like you would think so.

Anyway Dyna, we get it - you hate animals and you think they are here for you to piss on. We get it. Fuck you for that. Post all you want about me after this, you're on ignore.

Are you going to turn into Ted Kaczynski? Even his shack in the woods he couldn't escape it. The bicycle tire for example, and the wood-burning stove, now there is a clean source of fuel if there was one. Not only was he polluting he was destroying our precious trees.

I would also like to point out that it's quite difficult to get any of these chemicals from solar and wind power. What do you suggest as a substitute? Something as simple as toothpaste or soap.

Arguing with a troll is a lot like wrestling in the mud with a pig, after a couple of hours you realize the pig likes it.
Dvae is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 06:52 PM   #108
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Hi Dvae,

No, no one has to worry about that... sorry to lose it here on GFY.

peace.

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 07:44 PM   #109
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ********** View Post
Post all you want about me after this, you're on ignore.
And my work here is done.

Save a bird. Open a window.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:26 PM   #110
MrBottomTooth
Confirmed User

Glad I read this thread. Just smashed all the windows out of my house.
MrBottomTooth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 10:23 PM   #111
bxy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Interesting thing. Friend of mine owns a mountain, one of God's creations, it is made of this white powder that separates oil from water. And with all of these oil spills, no one is the slightest bit interested in his mountain.
Old 08-04-2014, 02:44 AM   #112
MiamiBoyz
fgfdftre6

Industry Role:
Quote:
And my work here is done.

Save a bird. Open a window.
MiamiBoyz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 03:56 AM   #113
Scott McD
Too lazy to set a custom title

Well this went well...

I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You Should Too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >