Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Not an advertiser on GFY? Launching a new promo for your affiliate program? Announcing a new site in your program? Spam your program announcements here. All event announcement should also be posted in the Announcements forum.

Old 07-11-2013, 11:12 AM   #1
catfightreport

Industry Role:
Your name on the Female Wrestling Channel Competitive Women's Belts!

Super limited time offer.

Here is what we are offering:

- Lifetime Membership
- Free monthly 10 minute face to face Skype session with the holder of your belt
- All past and future photosets will be absolutely free to you.
- 25 percent off all future custom match purchases.
- Front row seating at future events and free admission
- Special considerations on requests, emails, etc.

All of this is only $250.

Don't tell me you don't have the money. Any piker can come up with $250 in a 6 month period. You can use Paypal's "Bill me Later" service and you don't have to pay a single dime for up to 6 months if you don't want to.

Don't tell me you don't want your wife finding out. Is your wife really going to leave you if she finds out you like this? If that would be the case, wouldn't that be a good thing, and not a bad thing? What? Are you going to get fired from your job for supporting non-nude female wrestling? Very, very doubtful. What? Are your friends and family going to leave you in droves, because of your decision to spend $250 to support people who bust their ass to bring you pleasure in a dreary world?

Let's get real. Please.

If you love this stuff, you live once. Put your name on these belts. Make a statement. Stop apologizing for loving this stuff. Take a stand. I don't want to wait until the end of the month to get these funded. I want to get to work. I want these funded by the end of this weekend.

We don't ask much, and not to mention, almost all of you reading this can admit we have the lowest prices in the industry for what we offer. I've sacrificed, and I'm going to sacrifice a whole lot more, but I know this isn't going to hurt you, and more than likely, over time it could end up benefiting you tremendously if we go far with this thing as we plan to do.

Now.

If you think we are going to go on a joyride with the money, again, let's get back to reality. We need upgrades and you know it.

Here is what your investment buys us:
- We get our new belts paid for.
- We will have enough for new wrestling mats (softer, as the current mat is absolutely destroying my ladies knees and feet!)
- We will have enough for a brand new camera for better HD video.
- We will have enough to install what we need to allow for live streaming of our matches. Who is offering that?
- We should have enough left over for a couple of FWC banners, flyers, and business cards as well as some other small stationary things we could all benefit from.
I go through enough stress as it is ladies and gentlemen. Do not make me wait on this.

Here is the link to lock in your name on our belts:
http://femalewrestlingchannel.com/fu...pionship-belt/

Onwards
-Ringo-
catfightreport is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >