Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 09-05-2013, 12:15 PM   #1
dave90210

Awesome Web Designer And Programmer Needed!

I'm looking for a highly skilled designer and programmer with affordable rates. I need the following.

PSD designs converted to Wordpress ( must be compatible with most shopping carts )

Custom PHP scripts designed

Please send me a message with your samples of your work and rates.
dave90210 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 03:03 PM   #2
VladS
Developer

Industry Role:
We can take care of the custom php script, look on our site for samples and please drop us a line.

http://adultsitedevelopment.com/

sales /at/ adultsitedevelopment /dot/ com
VladS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 07:34 AM   #3
Mikex
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hi,

Our company employs designers and developers, exactly what you need. We have a lot of experience doing adult and mainstream scripts and custom programming.

As a company we can guarantee that you will have no delays, missed projects or something like that. All developers are very experienced advanced programmers, you can test them any time, pick up task, give us a time and when we complete task you can choose and decide if developer is skilled and qualified enough.

I will send you an email with design samples and some details of our work.

Regrads.

Email: mike at quantox dot com
Company site: Quantox.com
Mikex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:33 AM   #4
newb102k
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
wordpress developer here

where can i send my sample of work?
newb102k is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:37 AM   #5
ipolic
Confirmed User

www.dlxer.com - we can do it for you.

contact me over skype: ipoli263 or email: [email protected]

Cheers
Old 09-09-2013, 09:18 PM   #6
italkcafe
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I am Wordpress developer and can do PSD to Wordpress nicely. Please give me details so that I can send you samples or contact: italkcafe at gmail dot com.
italkcafe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:27 PM   #7
bbobby86
partners.sexier.com

Industry Role:
icq 448341243

bbobby86 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:04 PM   #8
synapsis

Industry Role:
Able to do the theme conversion for $350 in about 7 days. If still interested pls let me know.
synapsis is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >