Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 12-28-2012, 03:43 PM   #1
Pink Misfit
xXxAffiliateReviews.com

Industry Role:
Need developer/content

I have been wanting to get a site setup for sometime now and had found what I thought was developer who could help me get things rolling but as it turns out his idea of a website was phpbb and a few random shots of girls which didn't even match my criteria.

I am looking for someone to help me setup a membership site from scratch. I will need a nice layout, membership area, help setting up a processor (as I have never done this on my own and have only done affiliate stuff), help get the specific content that I need. More than likely most of it will have to be shot for me since I am not sure if stuff is already available. However, I think for a brand new site custom shots would be best anyways.

Obviously it takes time and money which I am able to invest in the right project. I have a vision and need someone reliable to help me make it happen. References are a must.

You don't necessarily have to be able to do it all yourself but being able to assist in finding the right people, making sure the work gets done etc would also be a part of this project.

If you have experience doing this and would be interested in placing a bid please email xxxaffiliatereviews.com.

Pink Misfit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:35 PM   #2
newb102k
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
hello

im interested

my email: takseek at yahoo dot com
newb102k is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:16 PM   #3
Pink Misfit
xXxAffiliateReviews.com

Industry Role:
You have my contact info. Send information about yourself, skills, etc

Pink Misfit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:00 PM   #4
ipolic
Confirmed User

email sent
Old 12-30-2012, 07:52 PM   #5
mirobit

Industry Role:
I think I'm the right one for this... Especially because it's me, another programmer, a designer and one new programmer about to join. This means reliability, quality and speed for your most important projects.

Contact info below. By the way, your email is not in your post, so I didn't know how to contact you (and wasn't sure which email to contact on the contact page of your site).
Old 01-01-2013, 08:33 PM   #6
mchacal
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I ran and setup member sites/affiliate program using the industry standards as well as produced and boght content for this sites. I can definitely help you accomplish your projects

Last edited by mchacal; 01-01-2013 at 08:34 PM.. Reason: error
mchacal is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:05 AM   #7
mike_d

Industry Role:
Done something like this before!

Im a Web Designer, Developer, Photographer and have other links to Film Producers and Video Editors! Able to offer the full package!

Email: mike(at)distrasdesigns.com
mike_d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:05 PM   #8
mike_d

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_d View Post
Done something like this before!

Im a Web Designer, Developer, Photographer and have other links to Film Producers and Video Editors! Able to offer the full package!

Email: mike(at)distrasdesigns.com
Been informed some emails are bouncing back... please try emailing:

mikedistras (AT) gmail.com
mike_d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 03:05 PM   #9
ConorCoxxx
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Would love to help you gather new custom exclusive content for your site for the cheapest rate possible. Hit me up and let's talk details!
Would love to hear more about your vision!
www.coxxxmodels.com
www.conorcoxxx.com
Twitter- @Conor_Coxxx
Skype- ConorCoxxx
ConorCoxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:14 AM   #10
Milan_Quantox
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hit this guy up icq# 676771871

His company is doing some fine work for us
Milan_Quantox is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:35 AM   #11
DirtyDanza
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Res sent in.... I think I am the person for this job.. it is right up my alley .... give me a shout on skype once you get my res
Old 08-27-2013, 12:42 AM   #12
rapidworkers
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hit me up skype or gmail if you are still looking for

skype = sameer57621

gmail = [email protected]

Thanks...................................