Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 04-25-2012, 04:34 AM   #1
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
anyone here driving a late model 750Li

was looking at them yesterday... any issues?
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:54 AM   #2
kacy
Confirmed User

How late model?

I had a 2003 745Li and nothing but issues. I recently just got rid of it. Every light on the dash on, all electrical problems. I spent thousands on repairs....
kacy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:35 AM   #3
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacy View Post
How late model?

I had a 2003 745Li and nothing but issues. I recently just got rid of it. Every light on the dash on, all electrical problems. I spent thousands on repairs....
went and looked at a 2012 yesterday... 100K. I thought the car was a bit small inside... gas millage sucks as well. GREAT TRUNK SPACE tho, just wondered about reliability issues... going to look at the audi a8 and the lexus
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:40 AM   #4
Choopa Phil
Confirmed User

A8 L all the way!
Choopa Phil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:44 AM   #5
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choopa Phil View Post
A8 L all the way!
and the lexus? going to look at the new caddy in june... to be honest prolly just get a new vette though.. I have a mid size suv for the next 3 years
Old 04-25-2012, 07:51 AM   #6
RebelR
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
You are going to get the best deal on the Audi, since their resale is shyte. BMW have always been plagued with electrical issues, something that Audi went through in the 80's and 90s. Lexus, will no doubt be the most reliable of the bunch, just too bad their styling is too Toyota.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:13 AM   #7
DaCaptain
Confirmed User

I would go for the Mercedes S class...a mechanic at the dealership told me recently that those cars are really good, as far as not breaking alot.
DaCaptain is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:15 AM   #8
Choopa Phil
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Content Shooter View Post
and the lexus? going to look at the new caddy in june... to be honest prolly just get a new vette though.. I have a mid size suv for the next 3 years

My mother has an LS and its like driving a luxury couch. Its really all a matter of feel, I would personally prefer the A8, what about the cts-v?
Choopa Phil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:17 AM   #9
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choopa Phil View Post
My mother has an LS and its like driving a luxury couch. Its really all a matter of feel, I would personally prefer the A8, what about the cts-v?
I have a cts v coupe right now... lesase is up in oct. just considering ther stuff
Old 04-25-2012, 08:18 AM   #10
GammaKevinLive

Industry Role:
Lexus LS no doubt!
Most comfortable and reliable car ever. Plus the service that all lexus dealers offer is top notch compared with the others.
GammaKevinLive is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:26 AM   #11
NerdScott
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Mercedes all the way mate. Even with high mileage they will run like on day one. Got my CLS in 2008 and put a little over 120k miles on it so far. No issues what so ever.

$30 PPS, Paxum, Wire, Check
Tube Clips from 30secs to 20mins
CELEB and EXGF sites
632-597-305

NerdScott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:37 AM   #12
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Try Jaguar. Yummy. XJ rocks.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:39 AM   #13
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Try Jaguar. Yummy. XJ rocks.
to nervous about the jags.. and not i would drive a mercadies either..
Old 04-25-2012, 08:45 AM   #14
StariaDaniel
Confirmed User

Can't say anything about the BMW - but I can definately vouch for Audi. Just got my 4th one in a row and no (serious) problems (first 3 had around 300.000 km / 190.000 miles in total)

Had the A8 as a rental last year when my car was getting a check up - and it's a great car if you can/want to afford it
StariaDaniel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:49 AM   #15
KillerK
Confirmed User

I have a 06 one, great car.
KillerK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:38 AM   #16
96ukssob
So Fucking Banananananas

Industry Role:
I have a 2006 750Li

STAY THE FUCK AWAY!!!!

The car is a fucking money pit and they all have transmission issues. BMW wants $7k to repair mine, no fucking way. The $96k car now sits in my driveway leaking oil and coolant as it is pretty much un-drivable with the state of the trans.

Buy an Infiniti M. I had one before the 7 and was the best car I've ever owned or driven

Last edited by 96ukssob; 04-25-2012 at 09:40 AM..
96ukssob is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:40 AM   #17
scuba steve
Confirmed User

can't speak for the 7 series, but know many people including myself that have 3s and Ms. None of us have ever had any issues
Old 04-25-2012, 12:08 PM   #18
96ukssob
So Fucking Banananananas

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba steve View Post
can't speak for the 7 series, but know many people including myself that have 3s and Ms. None of us have ever had any issues
Most of the 3's and 5's are pretty well built, as they know these will be more common. Only issues Ive heard about are electrical in the 2006-2009 5 series with the instrument panel.

For the 7, its a nightmare. You would think with their flagship vehicle they would take a little more pride, but doesn't seem to be the case. If you go on the forums, almost everyone complains about the transmission problem, or known as the "60,000 mile curse."

I had no idea until I bought one and regret it everyday. I hate the car and wish it would just disappear... worst is the dealership I bought it from fucked me and stole my money for taxes and lied about options so I can even sell the POS to someone else.

After this, and dealing with both 2 BMW dealerships and BMW USA I would NEVER buy another BMW again, ever. Biggest piece of shit waste of money cars on the road, right next to Mercedes and their plastic inserts they use in their higher end vehicles.

The next car I will buy will be an Infiniti. No offense Germans, you suck at making luxury cars and should stick to beer and sausages
Old 04-25-2012, 12:43 PM   #19
Joshua G
dumb libs love censorship

Industry Role:
i work at a hi end used car dealer when i not bouncing womens tits. my 2 cents is to not waste money on a new or late model ride. the resale value goes completely to shit, real fast. My guy sells some late 90s mercedes real cheap, in the 7 - 10K range. The cars are built like tanks, drive like new, have nice interiors. What they are missing are the nav systems & the bells/whistles that break down & are hard to use. I know its fashionable to have a new ride, but the fun wears off & after a bump or 2 its just another car. Not worth the price tag unless money is like water to you. GL.
Joshua G is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >