Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Many have businesses in both adult and mainstream. Come here to discuss your mainstream business, find new traffic opportunities, new programs to promote, and more! Whether you are in the FOREX, dating, gambling, gaming, herbal products, blogging, or any other mainstream business this forum will take your business to the next level!

Old 03-15-2014, 06:20 PM   #1
SWSProductions

Industry Role:
30% Lifetime Commission For Webcam Model Signups

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for some websites that would want to host some banners or links for:
- Webcam models to sign up on Streamate, and..
- Individuals that want to recruit webcam models for our site.

For each model that signs up through your link, you will receive 30% lifetime payouts from that models earnings. If you sign up a recruiter, then that recruiter will get 15% lifetime payouts (50% more than the industries standard of 10%) and you will get the other 15% from any model he brings on board! If you bring on a few recruiters then the payouts can be amazing! We allow the models to charge up to $10 per minute from day one and give them amazing support to help them be successful.

If any of you might be interested in this opportunity, then please let me know.
SWSProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 03:16 PM   #2
LatinCams
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWSProductions View Post
Hey Guys,

I'm looking for some websites that would want to host some banners or links for:
- Webcam models to sign up on Streamate, and..
- Individuals that want to recruit webcam models for our site.

For each model that signs up through your link, you will receive 30% lifetime payouts from that models earnings. If you sign up a recruiter, then that recruiter will get 15% lifetime payouts (50% more than the industries standard of 10%) and you will get the other 15% from any model he brings on board! If you bring on a few recruiters then the payouts can be amazing! We allow the models to charge up to $10 per minute from day one and give them amazing support to help them be successful.

If any of you might be interested in this opportunity, then please let me know.
Whats the Link to your site ?
LatinCams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 02:49 AM   #3
Filesharing

I am interested, too!

Greatings!
Filesharing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 03:40 AM   #4
Zeiss
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I am interested. I can push some models. Hit me up.

Adult Webmasters Guides
Zeiss is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 05:33 AM   #5
lock
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
interesting offer i as once looking for something like this for jelly wrestling.
- 20+ Free Tools
lock is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 10:37 PM   #6
R3nato

If you have gay models, I`m interested to!
Old 03-25-2014, 02:30 AM   #7
Andreweb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Pls tell us what is your site! I can promote you!
Old 03-25-2014, 07:01 AM   #8
LatinCams
Confirmed User

is a mystery !!!
LatinCams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 09:07 PM   #9
LiveDose
Show Yer Tits!

Industry Role:
http://cammodelskypeshow.com/

This is the site in his profile. Perhaps? Looks nice.

Scammer Alert: acer19 acer [email protected] [email protected] Money stolen using PayPal
LiveDose is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >