Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 07-30-2013, 11:37 AM   #1
EN1GMA
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Ticbra is a SCAMMER!

Well, just to say that Ticbra is a SCAMMER !!!
I paid him and almost 20 days has passed and he never said anything more!
Time frame was 5 days...

Topic at https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1114949

I was SCAMMED again!
WATCH OUT guys!
EN1GMA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:57 PM   #2
marlboroack
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Off with his bawls
marlboroack is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:05 PM   #3
AllAboutCams
Femcams.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboroack View Post
Off with his bawls
Is he one of your buddy's?
AllAboutCams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:54 AM   #4
Mikex
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I am sorry to hear that I always fell safer working with companies than GFY "freelancers" . Hope he will get back to you and solve things !

Email: mike at quantox dot com
Company site: Quantox.com
Mikex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:01 PM   #5
EN1GMA
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Just to say that I never saw Ticbra anymore...
He ran off with my money!

Be careful...
EN1GMA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 02:15 PM   #6
knightmetal

Industry Role:
Sorry to hear that buddy, but good of you to alert everybody of any possible ripoffs in the future.
knightmetal is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 03:11 PM   #7
Arnox
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
No offence but, the did had 20 posts on GFY, no references and would be willing to work for dirt cheap.

Kinda have to expect that you're going to get what you pay for. Next time, spend a little extra and get a decent job done. You might think that doing projects on the cheap is a good idea, but let me tell you ... it really isn't.
Old 10-17-2013, 03:31 PM   #8
jwerd
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikex View Post
I am sorry to hear that I always fell safer working with companies than GFY "freelancers" . Hope he will get back to you and solve things !
Because you are a company that represents a bunch of freelancers But we get the point.

Last edited by jwerd; 10-17-2013 at 03:34 PM..
jwerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:29 PM   #9
getinxs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnox View Post
No offence but, the did had 20 posts on GFY, no references and would be willing to work for dirt cheap.

Kinda have to expect that you're going to get what you pay for. Next time, spend a little extra and get a decent job done. You might think that doing projects on the cheap is a good idea, but let me tell you ... it really isn't.

Does that mean that they'll have to stay away from me?

Here is what i do mostly here at GFY:

1. Post my availability for work / post on someone's thread that are looking for workers.
2. When I get a deal I start working for them.
3. Next post would be when I'm available or looking for work again.

I mean that's just what I do here. The main reason I have low post count is I only do post whenever I'm looking for work. Does that make sense?

Peace!
Fully Anonymous and Secure VPN
getinxs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:40 AM   #10
EN1GMA
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
knightmetal, no problem.

Arnox, what can I say? Sorry for trusting people?
So what you mean is that I deserved to be scammed because I trusted in a member with 22 posts? So, all new members or the ones above 100 posts are all scammers? What a great thing to say...
And where I said that was cheap? I didn't paid in total, was 25%

getinxs, I only have read your post after I wrote the reply above. Just to say that we had the same thought as me.
Old 10-24-2013, 06:25 AM   #11
Arnox
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EN1GMA View Post
knightmetal, no problem.

Arnox, what can I say? Sorry for trusting people?
So what you mean is that I deserved to be scammed because I trusted in a member with 22 posts? So, all new members or the ones above 100 posts are all scammers? What a great thing to say...
And where I said that was cheap? I didn't paid in total, was 25%

getinxs, I only have read your post after I wrote the reply above. Just to say that we had the same thought as me.
I'm not saying you deserved to get scammed - what I'm saying is that there's a spectrum of reliability that you can put into people based on factors presented before you. Somewhere between an individual with 1,000,000 posts, a portfolio, thousands of positive reviews and threads by independent individuals saying how great he is and Mr. 1 post with no signature, no reference and no previous work to show, there's everyone else.

It sucks, I don't like it, and even though it's programming, it means that people are less likely to trust these types of things online. That, for me, means less business, which is never good.

My point was just that in future, avoid paying upfront for people that don't have anything behind them. See the work, then pay. On these boards, you're the trusted party, not a 2-bit programmer with zero credibility.
Old 10-24-2013, 06:55 AM   #12
EN1GMA
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Arnox, thank you for your reply.
Yes, I know that... I just wanted to give an opportunity to this fucker, but was a mistake, and because of that, I never going to do upfront payments anymore, I'm tired to be scammed over and over again.

(Talking about scammers, the fucking ePassporte has scammed me too, and thousands of webmasters I'm afraid)
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >