Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 03-29-2014, 08:35 AM   #1
baggg
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
American student gets culturally enriched in London

The Metropolitan Police have released shocking CCTV footage of a gang violently attacking a foreign student allegedly because he was not a local. The detailed footage shows five Asian men setting upon 22-year-old Francesco Hounye, who had only arrived in the UK three days earlier. They smashed a bottle into his face and then chased after him to continue their assault, repeatedly kicking and punching him. Mr Hounye was taken to the Royal London Hospital and had 23 stitches to his face. He now suffers from permanent scarring and says he is scared to go out in London alone.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=734_1396100644

baggg is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 08:37 AM   #2
DVTimes
Holedex.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by baggg View Post
The Metropolitan Police have released shocking CCTV footage of a gang violently attacking a foreign student allegedly because he was not a local. The detailed footage shows five Asian men setting upon 22-year-old Francesco Hounye, who had only arrived in the UK three days earlier. They smashed a bottle into his face and then chased after him to continue their assault, repeatedly kicking and punching him. Mr Hounye was taken to the Royal London Hospital and had 23 stitches to his face. He now suffers from permanent scarring and says he is scared to go out in London alone.

Welcome to London.

He is lucky not be have been shot, then the met police shred any evidence.
Old 03-29-2014, 08:48 AM   #3
SilentKnight
Megan Fox's fluffer

Industry Role:
SilentKnight is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 09:29 AM   #4
escorpio
I love to racism, bro!

Industry Role:
Celebrate diversity.
escorpio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 09:31 AM   #5
Dvae
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVTimes View Post
Welcome to London.

He is lucky not be have been shot, then the met police shred any evidence.
Sounds like you guys have your own version of the "knockout game"

Here in the US it goes like this.
A gang of black thugs target a a lone white pedestrian(if white not available an Asian will do). Punch him or her as hard as they can in one blow then proceed to kick and beat them to with an inch of their life or worse.

Then Police, city officials and the newsmedia deny that it happened.

Arguing with a troll is a lot like wrestling in the mud with a pig, after a couple of hours you realize the pig likes it.

Last edited by Dvae; 03-29-2014 at 09:39 AM..
Dvae is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 09:49 AM   #6
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:

Freeze the video at 40 seconds, take a sec to look at what's happening, then play the video from that point.

Now take off your "race goggles" and tell me who started the actual physical assault.

Old 03-29-2014, 09:57 AM   #7
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
I see 4-5 guys surrounding someone, who knows what is being said, and just before 40 seconds, at .35 a gang member grabs his shoulder ……….

Last edited by L-Pink; 03-29-2014 at 09:59 AM..
L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 09:58 AM   #8
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
Freeze the video at 40 seconds, take a sec to look at what's happening, then play the video from that point.

Now take off your "race goggles" and tell me who started the actual physical assault.

l o l, you have to be fucking kidding. 5 guys surround a lone man, lone man is fearful, makes a move, and *he* started it?
Jel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:09 AM   #9
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jel View Post
l o l, you have to be fucking kidding. 5 guys surround a lone man, lone man is fearful, makes a move, and *he* started it?
L O L and HAHAHA at people who get their ass beat like that because they don't use common sense around 5 guys.

Pushing one of the 5 guys then grabbing his arm while raising a beer bottle to strike is stupid right???

Old 03-29-2014, 10:09 AM   #10
Dvae
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
He misunderstood their intentions, they just wanted his lunch money.

Arguing with a troll is a lot like wrestling in the mud with a pig, after a couple of hours you realize the pig likes it.

Last edited by Dvae; 03-29-2014 at 10:11 AM..
Dvae is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:13 AM   #11
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
True story title is this :

Shit talking arrogant American went to bar and ran his mouth and when asked WTF was that shit all about, grabbed a dudes arm and got beat up.

But run it though the "race goggles" and then we have an Asian gang, diversity fail, culture fail, blame immigrants.......

pffffttt............
Old 03-29-2014, 10:16 AM   #12
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

Shit talking arrogant American went to bar and ran his mouth and when asked WTF was that shit all about, grabbed a dudes arm and got beat up.

But run it though the "race goggles" and then we have an Asian gang, diversity fail, culture fail, blame immigrants.......

pffffttt............
weak....
Jel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:16 AM   #13
Just Alex
Liv Benson to You, Bitch

Industry Role:
Quote:

five Asian men? I see 4 camel jockeys and negro.
Old 03-29-2014, 10:18 AM   #14
Just Alex
Liv Benson to You, Bitch

Industry Role:
Quote:
L O L and HAHAHA at people who get their ass beat like that because they don't use common sense around 5 guys.

Pushing one of the 5 guys then grabbing his arm while raising a beer bottle to strike is stupid right???

Typical nigga mentality
Thats why you never see black guys going one on one.
You always have to gang up and walk in groups.

Last edited by Just Alex; 03-29-2014 at 10:19 AM..
Just Alex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:19 AM   #15
Just Alex
Liv Benson to You, Bitch

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvae View Post
He misunderstood their intentions, they just wanted his lunch money.
His American Skittles and ice tea
Old 03-29-2014, 10:19 AM   #16
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
weak....
Well, too bad it's the fucking same old truth.
Old 03-29-2014, 10:21 AM   #17
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Alex View Post
Typical nigga mentality
Thats why you never see black guys going one on one.
You always have to gang up and walk in groups.
STFU you pea brained noodle dick.

Some nigga is busting your hag ass bitch in her ass while we type.

Old 03-29-2014, 10:27 AM   #18
Just Alex
Liv Benson to You, Bitch

Industry Role:
Quote:
STFU you pea brained noodle dick.

Some nigga is busting your hag ass bitch in her ass while we type.

And can only wish anyone wanted to bang you crack head fat ass ghetto bitch

Last edited by Just Alex; 03-29-2014 at 10:28 AM..
Just Alex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:28 AM   #19
Just Alex
Liv Benson to You, Bitch

Industry Role:
Quote:
Well, too bad it's the fucking same old truth.
Only da zoo you are from
Old 03-29-2014, 10:30 AM   #20
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
And can only wish anyone wanted to bang you crack head fat ass ghetto bitch
Joke's on you asshole, since I can't get one.
I keep trying.

Old 03-29-2014, 10:32 AM   #21
Just Alex
Liv Benson to You, Bitch

Industry Role:
Quote:
Joke's on you asshole, since I can't get one.
I keep trying.

The joke was on you the day you were born
Im not the one bitching and making excuses why my skin skin color made me a failure

Old 03-29-2014, 10:36 AM   #22
Dirty F
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
His extreme hatred for whites shows once again.
Dirty F is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:38 AM   #23
Dirty F

Industry Role:
Quote:

pffffttt............
It keeps amazing me how one of the biggest disgusting racists on gfy is also the biggest cry baby about racism on gfy.
Dirty F is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:40 AM   #24
Just Alex
Liv Benson to You, Bitch

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty F View Post
His extreme hatred for whites shows once again.
Its not just whites he's hating. Its anyone who's done better, making it 99.5% of earth's population

Last edited by Just Alex; 03-29-2014 at 10:43 AM..
Old 03-29-2014, 10:42 AM   #25
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty F View Post
It keeps amazing me how one of the biggest disgusting racists on gfy is also the biggest cry baby about racism on gfy.
It amazes me how much you xrummer my sites that I don't give a shit about.

How's your bitcoins going you racist pussy?
Old 03-29-2014, 10:43 AM   #26
Dirty F

Industry Role:
Quote:
Its not just whites he's hating. Its anyone who's done better making it 99.5% of earth's population
Ya, i guess so. His failure at life is always someone elses fault. Preferably if they are white. Sad.
Old 03-29-2014, 10:48 AM   #27
Just Alex
Liv Benson to You, Bitch

Industry Role:
Quote:
It amazes me how much you xrummer my sites that I don't give a shit about.

I wouldn't either. They are not making any money either way
Is that shit in your sig really yours? Nice graphics Jamal. Taking MS Paint 101 - juvenile rehabilitation program @ Compton State College?
Old 03-29-2014, 10:50 AM   #28
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
I've got to do something better with my weekend then this.

Bye assholes.

Old 03-29-2014, 10:53 AM   #29
Just Alex
Liv Benson to You, Bitch

Industry Role:
Quote:

Bye assholes.

Meeting your probation officer?
Good luck failing your piss test
Old 03-29-2014, 10:53 AM   #30
Dirty F

Industry Role:
Quote:

Bye assholes.

Like what? Hating whites and crying about racism? Do you do anything else?
Old 03-29-2014, 11:05 AM   #31
Mutt

Industry Role:
Quote:

Bye assholes.

You should spend your weekend taking a sensitivity training or anger management class. What's in that video is no different than 5 white crackers intimidating and beating a black man yet you are blinded by your anger at the entire white race that you can't see the truth.
In your distorted world the only victims are blacks and non-whites.
Old 03-29-2014, 11:09 AM   #32
Dirty F

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
You should spend your weekend taking a sensitivity training or anger management class. What's in that video is no different than 5 white crackers intimidating and beating a black man yet you are blinded by your anger at the entire white race that you can't see the truth.
In your distorted world the only victims are blacks and non-whites.
The whore in your sig got what she deserved.
Old 03-29-2014, 06:06 PM   #33
alias
aliasx

Quote:
Asian men
Old 03-29-2014, 06:12 PM   #34
scottybuzz

Industry Role:
That's one tough fucker still standing after that
scottybuzz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 06:23 PM   #35
mineistaken
See signature :)

Industry Role:
Quote:
five Asian men? I see 4 camel jockeys and negro.
British media is working in camels' favor, they have to be "politcorrect" when naming perpetrators of camel or african, or paki/indian descent.
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 07:30 PM   #36
Just Alex
Liv Benson to You, Bitch

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
British media is working in camels' favor, they have to be "politcorrect" when naming perpetrators of camel or african, or paki/indian descent.
I figured. Which part of London this would most likely be. South London?
Old 03-29-2014, 07:33 PM   #37
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY

Industry Role:
This is what happens when guns are banned
Old 03-29-2014, 07:38 PM   #38
Just Alex
Liv Benson to You, Bitch

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
This is what happens when guns are banned
Then all 5 "minorities" will be packing with .22's on that street. Deport those fuckers back to motherland
Old 03-29-2014, 08:36 PM   #39
mineistaken
See signature :)

Industry Role:
Quote:
I figured. Which part of London this would most likely be. South London?
South and East London are probably the worst, however, in a nutshell, all London is dark...
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 08:46 PM   #40
Buff
GFY Assassin

Industry Role:
When I am in America, I avoid any place the nigs can afford to go. When I am in Europe, I avoid any place the sand nigs can afford to go.
Buff is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 09:03 PM   #41
escorpio
I love to racism, bro!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Meeting your probation officer?
Good luck failing your piss test
He probably huffs paint like Brassmonkey. Doesn't show up on a piss test.
escorpio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:33 AM   #42
RFremont
Confirmed User

Quote:

You're such a little fuckin bitch.
RFremont is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:39 AM   #43
RFremont
Confirmed User

Quote:

Pot calling the kettle black, imbecil douchebag.
RFremont is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:42 AM   #44
RFremont
Confirmed User

Quote:

Bye assholes.

Bye, take care and have fun fingerfucking yourself in the ass. When you're done, consider killing yourself to the betterment of humanity.
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >