Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-16-2014, 03:29 PM   #1
sugarbabytryouts

Industry Role:
what's a good traffic trade script?

there are so many out there like trade expert. What are some of your favorites and others?

Sugar Baby Bucks
sugarbabytryouts is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 10:27 PM   #2
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
TE3 gets my vote
Old 10-17-2014, 05:42 AM   #3
MPGdevil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
TE. Before that I used Trade Pulse.
MPGdevil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 04:09 PM   #4
sugarbabytryouts

Industry Role:
too bad the te3 script is corrupted. can't install it

Sugar Baby Bucks
sugarbabytryouts is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 04:12 PM   #5
Juicy D. Links
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Ucj

----------
Juicy D. Links is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 04:26 PM   #6
MrTrollkien
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
TE3

MrTrollkien is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 01:46 AM   #7
gofucking4
Confirmed User

crystal script
gofucking4 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 01:56 AM   #8
3xmedia
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
no idea, traffic trading is so 1996.
3xmedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 02:01 AM   #9
Klen

Industry Role:
None,they are too obsolete to meet the need of modern times,but problem is how it is simply not worth for any coder anymore to invest time into it.

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.

Last edited by Klen; 10-18-2014 at 02:03 AM..
Klen is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 02:19 AM   #10
Pseudonymous
Photographer/Owner

Industry Role:
TE3, dont touch Trade Pulse
Old 10-18-2014, 04:22 AM   #11
Jakez
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
None,they are too obsolete to meet the need of modern times,but problem is how it is simply not worth for any coder anymore to invest time into it.
Pshh. Doubt it, probably just the methods of trading that are old.. sounds like something new needs to take care of a modern way of trading.

Or no ways to trade traffic that won't negatively impact SE results? Doubt that also though..

Killuminati

Last edited by Jakez; 10-18-2014 at 04:24 AM..
Jakez is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 04:35 AM   #12
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez View Post
Pshh. Doubt it, probably just the methods of trading that are old.. sounds like something new needs to take care of a modern way of trading.

Or no ways to trade traffic that won't negatively impact SE results? Doubt that also though..
There is still nonsense circulating how trading impact SE results ? That is such a big nonsense ,in fact you can still rank good just by having zero real backlinks,only trade backlinks.
I can post plenty of examples of sites which ranks good and they trade traffic.Tho,i did noticed how some people panicked and removed all their trades.There are tons of other factors which can affect rankings.

But problem to which i reffered about trading it's no about ways,it is more "analytics" part.
While TE would serve the purpose if you run one site or two,if you have more sites it is kind a problematic,and if you have like 40 sites like i do,it becoming very hard to know what is going on network.
For example,what i would like to see,is to know what is cause of traffic down/up and to set some auto measures.So let say if number of bookmarkers are down,let's put automatically new content.Or increase/decrease skim.Or maybe buy automatically feeder traffic.Or auto remove advertising from site till traffic is normalized.

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.

Last edited by Klen; 10-18-2014 at 04:36 AM..
Klen is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 07:54 AM   #13
Jakez
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
There is still nonsense circulating how trading impact SE results ? That is such a big nonsense ,in fact you can still rank good just by having zero real backlinks,only trade backlinks.
I can post plenty of examples of sites which ranks good and they trade traffic.Tho,i did noticed how some people panicked and removed all their trades.There are tons of other factors which can affect rankings.

But problem to which i reffered about trading it's no about ways,it is more "analytics" part.
While TE would serve the purpose if you run one site or two,if you have more sites it is kind a problematic,and if you have like 40 sites like i do,it becoming very hard to know what is going on network.
For example,what i would like to see,is to know what is cause of traffic down/up and to set some auto measures.So let say if number of bookmarkers are down,let's put automatically new content.Or increase/decrease skim.Or maybe buy automatically feeder traffic.Or auto remove advertising from site till traffic is normalized.
I'm sure link trading is still beneficial. Was kind of just referring to the dated methods of link trading as far as it being a negative impact on SE ranking. I've been out of the loop for 3 or so years so not sure what is going on lately. But yeah I still doubted that link trading was a negative thing. Just that the easy ways that are/were used to trade traffic before are probably bad.

I'm sure if it were written in plain view what causes the SE traffic flow to go down or up (which obviously are extremely complex algorithms these days) and what to do and what not to do, it would quickly be manipulated, which is why things are kept a secret. Just as easily you could say everything I said in this paragraph is false and that the search engines have already explained many times what to do - which is to have an honest natural system of trading traffic and not something just focused on.. trading traffic..

If your trades are realistic and warranted and necessary when done so then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. But trading traffic just for the sake of bartering probably isn't the best way to go about things today.

Killuminati

Last edited by Jakez; 10-18-2014 at 07:56 AM..
Jakez is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 12:43 PM   #14
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez View Post
I'm sure link trading is still beneficial. Was kind of just referring to the dated methods of link trading as far as it being a negative impact on SE ranking. I've been out of the loop for 3 or so years so not sure what is going on lately. But yeah I still doubted that link trading was a negative thing. Just that the easy ways that are/were used to trade traffic before are probably bad.

I'm sure if it were written in plain view what causes the SE traffic flow to go down or up (which obviously are extremely complex algorithms these days) and what to do and what not to do, it would quickly be manipulated, which is why things are kept a secret. Just as easily you could say everything I said in this paragraph is false and that the search engines have already explained many times what to do - which is to have an honest natural system of trading traffic and not something just focused on.. trading traffic..

If your trades are realistic and warranted and necessary when done so then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. But trading traffic just for the sake of bartering probably isn't the best way to go about things today.
Well,the key difference between trading then and now,how you could get much easier se traffic which you used then as feeding traffic.
And what you label as "honest trading traffic" exist - it is trade based on no skim,aka trading based over links only,not when you click on image.Sites which represent such trading is babelogs,which are some sort of "relatives " of TGP's as they share trading principle.But unlike TGP sites which got nailed hard by googlez,babelog sites still survive due their site structure - they make post,and each post is an actual page,while on TGP you mostly have a single frontpage and maybe few archives and nothing more,which is in eyes of google "thin content" ,making such site a candidate for de-indexing.

Old 03-29-2015, 07:36 AM   #15
cr33p

Industry Role:
ftt2 my favorite script
cr33p is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 09:25 PM   #16
jscott
jscizzle

Industry Role:
Ftt2 is unsupported now
still waiting reply from their support
(sorry for thread bump)

Listen to Pomp tell why is Bitcoin important
jscott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 09:44 PM   #17
King Mark
Masterbaiter

Industry Role:
Lol.....
Old 01-24-2017, 10:09 PM   #18
idigitalmedia

Industry Role:
I've always used Trade Pulse and enjoyed how easy it was to install and setup. The other one worth a mention is CJ Smart Pro which is pretty decent as far as trade script goes but it's a doozy to setup.

Traffic Trading is still alive though barely as I still see some pretty consistent traffic from my own networks but you'll find that a lot of Trading Resources are pretty much dead. All those people with Big Networks not letting anyone else in to trade unless you're already a massive site which is impossible if you don't have any trades setup.

It's extremely hard anymore to find decent trades and there's a ton of cheaters out there.
idigitalmedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 03:04 PM   #19
hdbuilder
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Trade Pulse, TE3, and Smart CJ...

ROBO SCRIPTS | WP CAM PLUGIN - Scripts To Promote Cam Sites - Chaturbate, BongaCams, Streamate, LiveJasmin, Stripchat...

The Cam Site Builder, The Cam Multi Site Builder -> MULTIPLE CAM SITES IN ONE
hdbuilder is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 04:31 PM   #20
Pete
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy D. Links View Post
Ucj

----------
Lol, ya that was my script about 15 years ago...
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >