Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 06-28-2014, 12:11 PM   #1
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Caviar from a vending machine?

Would you eat this?

Man this would be like getting sushi at a gas station

Saw this at a mall in the Valley on Topanga, eeewww
Carbon is not the problem, it makes up 0.041% of our atmosphere , 95% of that is from Volcanos and decomposing plants and stuff. So people in the US are responsible for 13% of the carbon in the atmosphere which 95% is not from Humans, like cars and trucks and stuff and they want to spend trillions to fix it while Solar Panel plants are powered by coal plants
think about that
Vendzilla is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 12:23 PM   #2
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
Caviar is packaged in tin cans and jars.

Sushi fish was frozen.

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites

Last edited by Sly; 06-28-2014 at 12:24 PM..
Sly is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 12:31 PM   #3
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly View Post
Caviar is packaged in tin cans and jars.

Sushi fish was frozen.
Indeed. Canned caviar can be stored for year or so. Such will be spoiled within 24 hours.
Old 06-28-2014, 01:11 PM   #4
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
How much extra are Ritz crackers?
L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 05:55 PM   #5
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Between my Uncle and his partner, they have more beluga sturgeon on their fish farms than is living wild in caspian sea. They sell their caviar in tins like those, as do most other companies. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the caviar in those vending machines were grown on their farms.
Old 06-28-2014, 06:04 PM   #6
Mark-G
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
you must be crazy to buy caviar from crappy vending machine - I usually buy those from Russian Del - here is no shortage of those in SF
Mark-G is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 06:31 PM   #7
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark-G View Post
you must be crazy to buy caviar from crappy vending machine - I usually buy those from Russian Del - here is no shortage of those in SF
Where do you think the Russian deli gets their caviar?

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 06:45 PM   #8
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
you can buy gold from vending machines, why not caviar?
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 07:04 PM   #9
shake
frc

Industry Role:
Looks like it's in a can, should be safe but I'm not sure how good it would taste.
Old 06-28-2014, 07:17 PM   #10
Mark-G
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly View Post
Where do you think the Russian deli gets their caviar?
I don't care but it's taste good !
Mark-G is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 07:57 AM   #11
SIK
Confirmed User

I'd try it
SIK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >