Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Post traffic trades or gallery requests here.

Old 05-11-2012, 01:05 PM | reply   #1
bpluva
Confirmed User

Blog directories that don't suck

I don't know if you can still generate traffic from blog directories but if so excluding the directories that I've seen lately, are there any hidden gems that do the job and do it right?

I can't believe the days of strong loyal and consistent traffic generators are gone. Like richard realm who by the way still is sending traffic from many many years past..god bless ya RR..

Who wants to spend the time to build quality stuff to only get listed half a day and by day two not one frigen hit,,I mean come on!
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >