Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 09-27-2012, 07:23 PM   #1
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
HIRING: Add'l Programmer/Developer Who Wants Steady Work

If you have built CMS's in the past, or done similar type of work, and have references, please contact me gfygig/ @t/ gmail. We have a fairly big project we need a third programmer for. Right now we have Vlad and Konrad busy on other things.

If you're familiar with ElevatedX that is a bonus. You must have excellent communication skills, and speak perfect English. While it would be nice if U.S. based, we will consider solid candidates who have references.

You must sign an NDA, provide a resume with all relevant contact information, and have the time to commit to a fairly large, ongoing, project. We are building different things piece by piece (modular) and typically needs to plug into something larger over time. This project will be in PHP for ease of use.

Serious candidates please contact me. If you know someone who you can recommend, those are appreciated as well. We are always looking for additional developers to help out on both big, and small, projects. Lastly, if you have not done something of this caliber in the past, we most likely would not consider you for this gig. We really need someone who is a serious, long term, solution we can add into the group of guys we keep busy.

Fire away ladies.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"

Last edited by Barefootsies; 09-27-2012 at 07:28 PM..
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:17 AM   #2
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
:2cents

gfygigs /@t/ gmail

Looks like the 's' was missing from first post.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:52 AM   #3
Miguel T
♦ Web Developer ♦

Industry Role:
Will send you my CV later on.

Full Stack Webdeveloper: HTML5/CSS3, jQuery, AJAX, ElevatedX, NATS, MechBunny, Wordpress
Miguel T is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:07 AM   #4
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
:2cents

toe da top

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

Old 11-01-2012, 11:31 AM   #5
machinegunkelly
Confirmed User

You should hit up StuartD

He's a good programmer, but not on GFY all that much, I'll forward this thread to him.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:58 AM   #6
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinegunkelly View Post

He's a good programmer, but not on GFY all that much, I'll forward this thread to him.
Thanks top notch.

We've had a fair number of resumes come in from guys who look like they are well qualified, and looking for work. We reply and try to get some dialogue going on projects, then poof. We have to start chasing them down to get replies. That is a major red flag right out of the gate, so we move on. If you can't be bothered to reply to emails about prospective projects, then what's going to happen once we get actually into the nuts and bolts of things? At least it's one way to thin the herd in that respect.

We have consistent work, as Tony, Vlad, Konrad can all easily verify. We have kept them busy on many different things for some time now. If only there were more guys of this caliber (borked, Vlad, Konrad, Tony, etc), work ethic, and communication skills. The projects are a mix of both small integrations, ElevatedX and long term projects from scratch. Vlad has been working on one for 6-9+ months now on smaller stuff as well as a major project. Konrad has been kept busy for a year if not more.

If you're a programmer or a developer who has excellent communication skills, can meet projected timelines set by yourself, and wants consistent long term work.... We have it. That is, if you're a professional, who does good work, and is looking for recurring business.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

Last edited by Barefootsies; 11-09-2012 at 05:06 AM..
Old 11-24-2012, 07:27 AM   #7
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinegunkelly View Post

Have him give me a shout at the email listed.

We have a lot of both small and ongoing projects going on, and we're always looking for talented developers who do good work. With most of those we work with, unless there is an issue with bad communication or endless blown deadlines, we keep them around and busy.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

Old 11-24-2012, 10:52 AM   #8
Ecchi22
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Do you need any beta testers? I'm not really a developer but I can do many things.
I can add more value for sure if you have any additional space/budget available
Old 12-05-2012, 09:16 AM   #9
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecchi22 View Post
Do you need any beta testers? I'm not really a developer but I can do many things.
I can add more value for sure if you have any additional space/budget available
I do not think we are in need of BETA testers at the moment. Right now we just need additional solid developers who can handle building CMS's, and other things we have cooking.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >