Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 02-23-2014, 02:17 PM   #1
eipstudios
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Stop Don't Eat that Hot Pocket!!!

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/02/19/he...ockets-recall/

Nestle voluntarily recalled two of its Hot Pocket products as part of a larger meat recall.

The food company recalled its "Philly Steak and Cheese" and "Croissant Crust Philly Steak and Cheese" Hot Pockets in specific sizes, according to a company press release Tuesday. Nestle did not return calls for comment.

These products may have been affected by a recall by Rancho Feeding Corp. last week of 8.7 million pounds of beef product.

Regulators said the company processed "diseased and unsound animals" without a full federal inspection, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

The USDA says the products were unfit for human consumption.

No illnesses have been reported.

The recalled Hot Pockets were distributed nationwide, according to Nestle. The company said "a small quantity of meat" from Rancho was used at a California production facility that makes Hot Pockets.
eipstudios is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 03:58 PM   #2
camgirlshide
Confirmed User

hotpockets are normally fit for human consumption?
complete list of affiliate programs I use.
camgirlshide is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 04:27 PM   #3
JockoHomo
"LIKE I GIVE A SHIT"

Industry Role:
I once went an entire week eating nothing but Hot Pockets.
JockoHomo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 06:38 PM   #4
WDF
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
It does not say Cows! It says Animals!

It does not say Beef! It says Beef Product!

How much Beef (Tails, Lips, Hooves, Ass Holes, Bull Penis, Eyes) from the Cow needs to be in Beef Product?

Mystery Meat, maybe???!!!
Old 02-23-2014, 06:57 PM   #5
Wellness Cash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Why would anyone willingly put that shit in their bodies?
Old 02-23-2014, 10:01 PM   #6
EddyTheDog
Just Doing My Own Thing

Industry Role:
I wouldn't want to eat one - However I am not sure what harm it could do if the meat has been cooked at a high enough temperature to kill bacteria...
EddyTheDog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 10:05 PM   #7
Spunky
I need a beer

Industry Role:
There goes dinner ideas for the week
Old 02-24-2014, 02:45 AM   #8
John-ACWM
Work Work Work

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDF View Post
It does not say Cows! It says Animals!

It does not say Beef! It says Beef Product!

How much Beef (Tails, Lips, Hooves, Ass Holes, Bull Penis, Eyes) from the Cow needs to be in Beef Product?

Mystery Meat, maybe???!!!
sadly, you are right. Never tried it and never will.
Old 02-24-2014, 02:51 AM   #9
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
i am saving up for a pocket.

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >