Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Does your company provide a service that the adult industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 06-18-2013, 04:03 PM   #1
slowmo

Industry Role:
:tongue Super SysAdmin available for Hire

Hi GFYers,
I provide the following services:
Script installation, setup
Dedicated server continuous management (including VPS or Cloud)
Troubleshooting
Development work

i can cover the following areas and have 10+ years experience in most.
PHP, Python, Linux, FFMPEG (very advanced installation covering most codecs with my own bug fixes for some libraries that don't compile), DNS, Apache2, nginx, MySQL, PostgresSQL
CDN, Memcache, Networking and Firewalls
Security hardening of servers.

Apart from that I mostly work on Amazon AWS for the cloud but no problem with most platforms.

I work fast, have my own cluster of servers, dedicated 150Mbit fiber optic broadband for work.

All work is billed on hourly basis and proper invoicing is available, for example even for continuous server management I only charge when some works needs to be done and bill the hours, if its few minutes i'll prorate it. I work alone and by myself, no outsourcing, re contracting etc. If some work falls outside my specialization I let my employers know and can offer to contract it out to my local contacts (usually it is web designing or large CMS/custom development which i cannot do alone)

my ICQ: 639597024
Old 06-23-2013, 05:01 AM   #2
slowmo

Industry Role:
Bump. And to add I can make sites superfast. This can involve any number of things depending on size and complexity also the source of slowness.
A couple of things to look into.
DNS lookup time.
Page Size and compression.
adding CDN
Page execution times (possibly coding changes needed)
Database issues (adding a bit of caching with file or memcache helps)
Old 07-02-2013, 10:50 AM   #3
slowmo

Industry Role:
Another bump plus some new stuff.

I have an automated service to upload videos to tube site.
Most sites are possible name a few an i will see whats possible.

If you'd rather not deal with technicalities, here is the service I am offering:
I need:
1. just give me your videos properly named (include the tags , name and description in the filename separated by space or underscore) on fast download link. Or you should be able to ftp upload it.
2. One site you want to upload to.
3. Any one user account to upload to.
$1 per 100mb of video uploaded.

I prefer volume over small one off stuff as the setup required is still a little manual.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:35 PM   #4
slowmo

Industry Role:
A quick update and bump. I am available again for new projects or routine monthly management contracts. Please check my ICQ number.
GLHF
Old 09-04-2013, 08:58 AM   #5
slowmo

Industry Role:
check ICQ for contact.
New service - Website acceleration (speed up and secure your site) for any website. DNS configuration work included.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:14 AM   #6
slowmo

Industry Role:
Back from holidays. Sorry if I missed your ICQ.

Couple of new things. I can accelerate your website as well as offload resource usage. If you have high resource usage on your VPS/Dedicated server. The monthly fee for a site is pretty low to high depending on which accelerator you want to choose (starts at $25++ per month unlimited bandwidth included). Contact me for details. I only charge the setup fee per domain based on SOW (how much work is involved after analysing your site). If you want to let me manage your setup at low flat fee, I can manage your DNS as well as the service is included in the price. Very good solution for high traffic sites plus SEE BELOW.

Bonus: Web application firewall management. I will add a web application firewall to ANY site

Both of the above with Zero code changes on your site. As an added feature plugins are available to better manage standard wordpress and other cms.

Secondly, I have the technical know on how to setup and run a hosting. If you are looking for DMCA free hosting provider zone to setup on I have the relevant setup but I need to buy licenses for control panel and pay regular dedicated hosting fees. I can club em together so multiple parties can enjoy this service. We will be splitting the cost thats all. I will manage the server and hosting for all of us.
If you are interested let me know and I can share more details.

If you can't reach me by ICQ please note my gmail : 4d.jason

Last edited by slowmo; 10-15-2013 at 06:22 AM..
slowmo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 12-11-2013, 03:38 PM   #7
slowmo

Industry Role:
I have now partnered with one awesome PHP coder who can work with any framework. myself on python scripting and a pro web designer. Thank you for the enquiries.

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >