Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 05-04-2011, 01:40 PM   #1
pr0nto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Adult Blog/Content Writer Seeking Work

Because it's not possible to edit forum posts, I figured I should start a new thread about my writing services and keep most of the relevant information on its own webpage to be updated when necessary. My other posts here have become a bit out of date, with information scattered confusingly throughout the thread.

So, in short, if you're seeking a writer for adult content who's a native English speaker with a 4-year college degree, check me out at:

http://writing.skinnysoloteens.com

I go over some common questions and give samples of my writing. If there's other information you think should be added, please let me know! If you've purchased blog posts from me, I'd certainly appreciate testimonials that I could add to the page, so please leave them here or e-mail them. :)

pr0nto is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 04:10 PM   #2
pr0nto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Seeking more work at the moment.

pr0nto is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:07 PM   #3
pr0nto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Anybody need a content writer for June or beyond?

Old 06-30-2011, 12:38 PM   #4
YAP
So Fucking Banned

You should check your mail now and then.
YAP is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:42 PM   #5
pr0nto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
July bumporama

Old 10-10-2011, 08:19 PM   #6
pr0nto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:

Wow, has it been that long? Anyway, looking for more work. Anybody need some blog posts done?

Old 10-26-2011, 01:15 AM   #7
pr0nto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Anybody? Seeking both short and long term projects.

Old 11-13-2011, 08:40 PM   #8
LushBoobs
Confirmed User

what are your rates?

<3
LushBoobs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:04 PM   #9
pr0nto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Sorry about not getting to you! My rates and more info can be found in the link in the first post.

To everyone: With the holiday season rolling around, it can be difficult to find time to write posts for your various blogs. If you would like to lighten your load, consider hiring a writer to take care of those posts for you! Namely, me! ;) Click the link in the top post for info, samples, and contact information.

Old 12-29-2011, 04:43 AM   #10
pr0nto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Updating for the end of the year.

Old 01-12-2012, 01:35 AM   #11
pr0nto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Finished another order, so seeking new clients. Need blog posts? I'm your man.

http://writing.skinnysoloteens.com/

Old 03-21-2012, 03:12 PM   #12
pr0nto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
March bump, aw yeah. Who needs some sexy blog posts written?

Old 03-27-2012, 12:17 AM   #13
pr0nto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Still seeking writing work.

Old 04-01-2012, 08:09 AM   #14
AdultDomains12

Industry Role:
Check your mail please
We are looking for a lont term business relation.
Leo
AdultDomains12 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:37 AM   #15
AllAboutCams
Femcams.com

Industry Role:
what do you charge
AllAboutCams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 07:15 PM   #16
pr0nto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
$0.02 per word, generally.

Old 04-11-2012, 11:44 AM   #17
AdultDomains12

Industry Role:
I can't trust you, you answer your emails very late!
We need somebody reliable.
AdultDomains12 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #18
pr0nto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I've been writing for GFY members for over 5 years now, and am always seeking more! Samples available on my webpage:
http://writing.skinnysoloteens.com/

Old 04-18-2012, 01:14 AM   #19
pr0nto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Oops, site was down as I was transferring webhosts. Should be working once again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultDomains12 View Post
I can't trust you, you answer your emails very late!
We need somebody reliable.
As I mentioned in my e-mail to you, your message initially ended up in my spam box, so I was late to notice it. Aside from that, your proposal asked me to write content which I explicitly state on my page that I do not write. Just wanted to clarify this so people don't think I accepted work from you and then ignored you or some such.

Last edited by pr0nto; 04-18-2012 at 01:24 AM..
Old 04-18-2012, 04:51 AM   #20
TSGlider
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I've got a job opportunity for you. It doesn't pay much though. So just a warning. Hit me up if interested.

TSGlider is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:55 AM   #21
TubeSubmitters
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I need gay blogposts
Old 08-17-2013, 01:18 PM   #22
pr0nto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Still available for blogpost/FHG description writing! Shoot me an e-mail if interested. More info at my webpage.

Old 09-17-2013, 12:00 PM   #23
pr0nto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Mention this post in your e-mail and get 20% off your first order!

Old 10-06-2013, 06:36 PM   #24
pr0nto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
20% offer still stands for the month of October!

Old 10-06-2013, 07:07 PM   #25
italkcafe
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I am seeking for help with my site traffic here:

htt p://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1122092

Do you think we can cooperate?
Old 05-18-2014, 12:22 AM   #26
pr0nto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Looking for work writing blog posts/descriptions. Sample posts available on the site in my signature and the top post.

Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >