Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 04-11-2012, 02:01 AM   #1
Mike Dutch
Confirmed User

Carma content download tool

Carma doesnt offer the function to download the content from the CMS without the watermarks. TMM told us the content is stored watermark free but there is no feature to download them. I assume many others need to have this feature, but it isnt available.

Is there another way then paying TMM $360 to create a script which should be in there in the first place?

Is someone willing to build/share it with us for less ?

Cheers,
M
Mike Dutch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:41 PM   #2
$5 submissions
I help you SUCCEED

Industry Role:
Bump to help Mike out.
$5 submissions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:08 PM   #3
Sharky
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Dutch View Post
TMM told us the content is stored watermark free but there is no feature to download them.

Interesting... I had no idea content was stored without a watermark!
Old 04-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #4
SCORE Ralph
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Dutch View Post
Is there another way then paying TMM $360 to create a script which should be in there in the first place?

Is someone willing to build/share it with us for less ?
We had to do this somewhat by hand. The content is stored in /carma/cms_data/ broken up in content folders which make no logical sense to me, but im sure theres a pattern/decryption method on their end that helps them create the script their talking about. Our content has identifiers which we were able to write into a script and then reorganized the content into folders based on that.

For example, a content folder could look like this:
/carma/cms_data/1/105/1059667435d4319fe6a19866bfe4f835/
with a files in here having their set id ie. setid-wmv-01.wmv.

The last child folder of each folder within cms_data is a content piece (if I remember correctly). We put all these folder into one folder called content and used this to restructure the content to something like:
/content/setid/wmv-01.wmv

If it costs you less time and money to ask for their script, I would do so, but I can understand wanting to go your own route out of principle. I would agree this is something that should be part of their system.
SCORE Ralph is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:22 AM   #5
Mike Dutch
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCORE Ralph View Post
We had to do this somewhat by hand. The content is stored in /carma/cms_data/ broken up in content folders which make no logical sense to me, but im sure theres a pattern/decryption method on their end that helps them create the script their talking about. Our content has identifiers which we were able to write into a script and then reorganized the content into folders based on that.

For example, a content folder could look like this:
/carma/cms_data/1/105/1059667435d4319fe6a19866bfe4f835/
with a files in here having their set id ie. setid-wmv-01.wmv.

The last child folder of each folder within cms_data is a content piece (if I remember correctly). We put all these folder into one folder called content and used this to restructure the content to something like:
/content/setid/wmv-01.wmv

If it costs you less time and money to ask for their script, I would do so, but I can understand wanting to go your own route out of principle. I would agree this is something that should be part of their system.
Thanks that helped!
Mike Dutch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >