Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-23-2014, 05:00 AM   #1
Captain Kawaii
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
http://www.paysite-cash.com/ ???

Anyone else just get this?
They generously provided the mis-spells. UK based and no spell check?

I cannot find any affiliate info on them in our systems.

Dear affiliate,

Following MasterCard and Visa's new requierements, we must inform you about the new conditions that will be applied to your account.

By the 1st of November 2014, all affiliates must provide a copy of their ID, a copy of a recent utility bill and an up to date contact number to our services..

If you do not fullfil those conditions before the deadline mentioned above, you will not receive the revenue generated through your websites, neither now, nor later

To sort out this, we invite you to:

Send to us the documents required (copy of your id card and utility bill) by submitting a ticket through your interface

Confirm your contact details (phone) by clicking on the link displayed in your interface

If you have already updated your account as requiered, please ignore this email.

For any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited by Captain Kawaii; 10-23-2014 at 05:07 AM..
Captain Kawaii is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 05:06 AM   #2
Captain Kawaii
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
NVR MIND - for a Japanese company who woke up and went with epoch or something.

Still odd request from my pov. Any UK people know if this request is accurate regarding visa and mastercard or????
Captain Kawaii is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 05:13 AM   #3
faxxaff
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hard to believe anybody from the banking industry would encourage copying ID cards since that would increase the risk of fraud and identity theft.
Old 10-23-2014, 05:33 AM   #4
Captain Kawaii
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by faxxaff View Post
Hard to believe anybody from the banking industry would encourage copying ID cards since that would increase the risk of fraud and identity theft.
I agree. I just logged in and checked their portfolio. All gambling and software developers. Just 3-4 though...

We dropped their links some years ago. Relief.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:17 AM   #5
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
We use paysite-cash as one of the backup billers and that's ok, I believe xlovecams or such is using them too. They're popular in italian and french sites.

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 08:34 AM   #6
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
i use them since 7 or 8 years - all good

and for Paxum or CCBill you also have to provide your ID, this did not surprise me
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 08:59 AM   #7
Captain Kawaii
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Cool. I only used them for this one site but now that it is gone... Just odd the notice came out of nowhere. Thank you for the answers, gentlemen.
Old 10-23-2014, 09:39 AM   #8
faxxaff
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
i use them since 7 or 8 years - all good

and for Paxum or CCBill you also have to provide your ID, this did not surprise me
Never heard of CCBill asking affiliates for Id.
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >