Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 09-26-2012, 05:51 AM   #1
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
HIRING: Gallery Builders/Worker Bees

I am looking for some worker bees to build some galleries for some of our projects. Right now we are doing pictures, and later we will be adding in the videos. You are paid every two weeks, and according to the work you actually do. I use the term work loosely as our script is basically doing most of it.

1. You will take the pictures, and upload them into the script. Typically 15 per gallery.
2. The script will import them all into the gallery template system.
3. You will pick the main gallery image.
4. You will give the gallery a title (Ex: Sophie Moone and Sandy toe suck)
5. You will write a short description, including model's names, for gallery.
6. You will check off a maximum of 3 pre-determined niches that best describe gallery.
7. You will pick the model from the drop down menu.
8. You will pick the website from the drop down menu.
9. Hit save.

That is basically the steps you take. You're not really doing much beyond loading up images to a template system. Each gallery (as I have done the work myself to test it) is around 2-3 minutes per gallery. So if you are working throughout the hour, it's something like $12.00/hour. Obviously if you work slower, you would make less.

You would be provided your own worker bee user log in to the system. This would track all of the work you're doing. I would then be able to easily count up the number of galleries you have completed, and your pay is figured accordingly. All finished galleries go into the ADMIN review queue. Where they are reviewed for accuracy before final approval.

This is obviously not complicated work by any means. The system was designed in a way that just about any ape, with minimal skills, could do this work. That way, I did not need to worry about having to hire webmasters when I could grab just about anyone with a few brain cells to point and click, check a few boxes, type a couple of sentences, and hit save.

That being said, we have a lot of work for this position on multiple sites. You would need to provide me a resume, with your complete contact details, sign an NDA, and we're off. You do a couple of walk thrus, and you should be golden like the shower.

I prefer to build these types of systems where I can plug in just about any warm body, and get the work accomplished. It makes it much easier for me to manage labor, if ANYONE can do it. No webmaster skills are required. Additionally, you're paid to the work you actually do. If you do not like to work, you do not get paid. If you bust your ass, you obviously can make much more. It's all on you and how much work you accomplish every two weeks.

Feel free to contact me by email with any questions.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"

Last edited by Barefootsies; 09-26-2012 at 05:58 AM..
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:48 PM   #2
Pyewacket
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I think the only thing missing from your message is your email address. I am currently available, having just moved from Texas to Finland. Seems I have to learn the language here before I can get a job, so... I am most definitely for hire and can start immediately. My ICQ is 18545160 (when I remember to turn it on!) My profile does have contact info if you have not found your worker bee yet. Thanks!!
Pyewacket is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:18 PM   #3
topsiteking

Industry Role:
Ready to take this on now.
Get in contact with me IF you are paying via Paxum.
Thanks!
Old 09-27-2012, 12:25 AM   #4
bannel
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Added you on ICQ, don't have your email address.
bannel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:47 AM   #5
maxx.red

Industry Role:
Has the position been filled?

Hi Barefootsies,

I sent you an email the other day and haven't got a response yet so I am wondering if the position has been filled already or the email has been somewhere in your spam. I also added you on ICQ.

maxxcash /at/ rocketmail dot com is where you can contact me in case you are still looking.

maxx.red is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:21 AM   #6
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
:2cents

Thank for you for all those who've applied.

Right now we are going through the candidates to see who we feel is best for this gig, and our long term plans. There are a number of different projects that require worker bees. Plus we are looking at some acquisitions that would also increase workload.

We have started a couple of people working on this, and we'll see how their progress is on a daily/weekly basis. My guess is we are going to need another 5-10 people. How many really depends on how fast, and consistent, the others are doing it. That will give us some idea, and we can do additional hires from there.

Email is gfygigs/@t/gmail is where you would can send your details if interested. Thanks!

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:04 AM   #7
maxx.red

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefootsies View Post
Thank for you for all those who've applied.

Right now we are going through the candidates to see who we feel is best for this gig, and our long term plans. There are a number of different projects that require worker bees. Plus we are looking at some acquisitions that would also increase workload.

We have started a couple of people working on this, and we'll see how their progress is on a daily/weekly basis. My guess is we are going to need another 5-10 people. How many really depends on how fast, and consistent, the others are doing it. That will give us some idea, and we can do additional hires from there.

Email is gfygigs/@t/gmail is where you would can send your details if interested. Thanks!
I guess I'm a bit late . Anyway, it's good to know that the hiring process is still on going ( I assume). I'll keep on eye on this.
maxx.red is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:13 AM   #8
travs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
me too...
travs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:15 AM   #9
maxx.red

Industry Role:
Checking...

Hi,

How's everything going on this gig? Are you guys all set now or still the hiring is on going?

Sent you an email btw.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:31 AM   #10
ctrlshiftX

Industry Role:
Hi barefootsies,
Are you still hiring? Are you in need of a dedicated worker? If yes, here's my email: ctrlshift028 /at/ gmail dot com icq#: 627833959 (ctrlshift028 /at/ gmail dot com).
Hope to hear it from you.
ctrlshiftX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:06 PM   #11
24/7 Blogging Crew
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
I'll be sending you an email very soon!
24/7 Blogging Crew is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >