Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 07-14-2012, 01:36 PM   #1
purrvy

Industry Role:
Designer/Developer with 16 Years Experience

Are you looking for someone with a ton of experience in both professional graphic design and website development? Someone who can make an immediate and positive impact in your business?

I am not just another designer or developer. I can bring many ideas and unique technologies that will give your business an advantage. I have been designing print material and signs for 16 years. Designing and building websites for 10 years with extensive knowledge in HTML/CSS. I also have over 6 years experience in web application development using PHP, MySQL, Javascript, Flash/Actionscript 3.

For the last 4 years I have been working almost exclusively with video and audio media playback using both Flash and HTML5. I have been developing a fully customizable video player that has a 100% HTML/CSS & Javascript user interface while using both Flash and/or HTML5 for video playback. It supports practically every common web video format and also working on most mobile devices. I also have another technology I developed which allows users to use any mobile device as the player?s remote control.

I am looking to join a team with a long term vision. If you would like to see my resume, portfolio, and player examples as well as discuss how I can help please feel free to contact me directly on skype. User: purrvy

Thank you for your time and consideration.
purrvy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:43 PM   #2
Zuzana Designs
All Your Design Needs

Industry Role:
Please send me your resume and samples of some work you have done to sales (at) zuzanadesigns.com. Thanks in advance ;)

Website Design - Consulting - GFY Moderator
zuzanadesigns [at] gmail.com - See Our Work
For GFY administration queries - info at gfy.com
Zuzana Designs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:46 PM   #3
Pierre Djurberg
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I also would like to see your portfolio please ....email me
Old 10-01-2012, 04:39 PM   #4
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
:2cents

Interested.

Send along your portfolio and details.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:07 PM   #5
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Interested can you contact me [email protected]
1:285 Conversion Ratio
CuckoldLand Affiliate Program
ShowMe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:27 PM   #6
ericpaupst

Industry Role:
got xxvideos.xxx lets make a website
ericpaupst is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >