Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Does your company provide a service that the adult industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 06-09-2014, 10:32 PM   #1
Daveking

Industry Role:
Need Quality Backlinks For Your Site CLICK HERE

Hi,

Me and my business partner have decided to offer our back linking service to the users on GFY. Below is a breakdown of what we offer:

Web 2.0 Links
Forum Post Links
Forum Profile Links
Blog Commenting Links

We charge $2 per approved back link. We aim to build all our links related to the keywords you send us but this is dependent on how niche your keywords are. The PR of our links are between 1 and 4.

We accept 1 URL and three keywords per job. All payments are made via Paypal and we don't require any initial milestone payments to begin work. We ask for 50% of the money when half the job is complete and the rest upon project completion. You will receive a report when we are a half way through your project so you can check all your back links and make sure you are happy with them and then a full report at the end of job.

We also offer a 1 month guarantee which means if any of links we have built for you are removed within one month after we have sent you a full completion report we will re build those back links free of charge.

We understand that this is our first time offering our services here on gfy and some people might be skeptical about using our services so we have decided that the first 5 people to reply back on this thread requesting a free review copy will get 15 free back links to their site.

The only details we require are your domain name and three keywords. If you have less then 3 keywords that does not matter. If you would like us to build a certain type of back link for example blog comments then please PM these details along with your URL, keywords and email address of where we can send you your report. The turnaround time should be no more then two days.

Any questions post them up or hit me up on ICQ:600399550

The only thing we ask from the users that receive this free review copy is to leave us a review of our service on this thread.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you all
Daveking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 06-12-2014, 02:14 AM   #2
adpanel

Industry Role:
Hi Daveking, you can contact me via [email protected]. i'll show you something impressed.
adpanel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 06-13-2014, 12:49 AM   #3
Denny
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Can't read your shit
Old 06-14-2014, 06:00 AM   #4
Daveking

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
Can't read your shit
Hi,

Me and my business partner have decided to offer our back linking service to the users on GFY. Below is a breakdown of what we offer:

Web 2.0 Links
Forum Post Links
Forum Profile Links
Blog Commenting Links

We charge $2 per approved back link. We aim to build all our links related to the keywords you send us but this is dependent on how niche your keywords are. The PR of our links are between 1 and 4.

We accept 1 URL and three keywords per job. All payments are made via Paypal and we don't require any initial milestone payments to begin work. We ask for 50% of the money when half the job is complete and the rest upon project completion. You will receive a report when we are a half way through your project so you can check all your back links and make sure you are happy with them and then a full report at the end of job.

We also offer a 1 month guarantee which means if any of links we have built for you are removed within one month after we have sent you a full completion report we will re build those back links free of charge.

We understand that this is our first time offering our services here on gfy and some people might be skeptical about using our services so we have decided that the first 5 people to reply back on this thread requesting a free review copy will get 15 free back links to their site.

The only details we require are your domain name and three keywords. If you have less then 3 keywords that does not matter. If you would like us to build a certain type of back link for example blog comments then please PM these details along with your URL, keywords and email address of where we can send you your report. The turnaround time should be no more then two days.

Any questions post them up or hit me up on ICQ:600399550

The only thing we ask from the users that receive this free review copy is to leave us a review of our service on this thread.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you all
Daveking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >