Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 07-28-2014, 07:50 AM   #1
Sid70
Downshifter

Industry Role:
Question to the girls at GFY

I've been involved into slimming/fitness product design for several years now, I know many of you try hard to keep up with the modern standards, shape up and things. I want to seriously ask you, if you ever experienced orgasm improvement when you were in your best physical form? Did that make any real improvement to your personal life?

From my experience, as a guy, I can only tell SOME fit women do magic with their internal muscles - most of them were fit.

Thanks.
Old 07-28-2014, 07:59 AM   #2
Rob
I'm a great bowler.

Industry Role:
Fat girls give the best head because they're always hungry.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:09 AM   #3
Ross
Ik ben een aap

Industry Role:
If you read Reddit fitness sub reddits, one of the most common things is that as people got in better shape, it changed their sex life for the better. I'm sure overweight people enjoy sex but I'd rather be with a nice in shape girl.
Ross is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 08:10 AM   #4
Sid70
Downshifter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
If you read Reddit fitness sub reddits, one of the most common things is that as people got in better shape, it changed their sex life for the better. I'm sure overweight people enjoy sex but I'd rather be with a nice in shape girl.
So, you are a GFY female? Okay, noted.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:11 AM   #5
Sid70
Downshifter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Fat girls give the best head because they're always hungry.
Got boobs?
Old 07-28-2014, 08:17 AM   #6
AmeliaG
Too lazy to set a custom title

Kegel exercises will improve grip and orgasm. But being fit elsewhere won't improve those muscles. It's like jogging won't give you big guns.
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 08:17 AM   #7
Rob
I'm a great bowler.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid70 View Post
Got boobs?
Yes. And I have nipples. Why? Do you want to milk me?
Old 07-28-2014, 08:19 AM   #8
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaG View Post
Kegel exercises will improve grip and orgasm.
Need a workout buddy ?..?
L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 08:20 AM   #9
Sid70
Downshifter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Yes. And I have nipples. Why? Do you want to milk me?
I want you, asshat, to keep up with the thread - means shut the fuck up, unless you're a legit vagina holder.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:22 AM   #10
Sid70
Downshifter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Kegel exercises will improve grip and orgasm. But being fit elsewhere won't improve those muscles. It's like jogging won't give you big guns.
So I happened to meet 3-4 internally fit ones, bless me?
Old 07-28-2014, 10:04 AM   #11
Elli
Reach for those stars!

Industry Role:
I find I enjoy sex more when I'm in better shape because I feel better about myself overall and more confident. Anyone can do keigels, though.

I've read similar reports about sex being better when you lose weight, but so is everything else that requires some activity. Your body can go for longer, you have more strength, and you enjoy the activity more when you're in better shape whether you're running, walking, or sexing. That's my theory, anyway.
Elli is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 10:18 AM   #12
Sid70
Downshifter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elli View Post
I find I enjoy sex more when I'm in better shape because I feel better about myself overall and more confident. Anyone can do keigels, though.

I've read similar reports about sex being better when you lose weight, but so is everything else that requires some activity. Your body can go for longer, you have more strength, and you enjoy the activity more when you're in better shape whether you're running, walking, or sexing. That's my theory, anyway.
Sums it up for me pretty much, thanks, dear.
Old 07-28-2014, 10:27 AM   #13
KickAssJesse
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post
Need a workout buddy ?..?

Contact - email: jesse~AT~atkcash~DOT~com - Skype: kickassjesse - ICQ: 386185547
ATK Cash $$$
KickAssJesse is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 10:35 AM   #14
Sid70
Downshifter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssJesse View Post
Old 07-28-2014, 10:50 AM   #15
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
+1 for kegels

I totally agree with Ellie, too, being healthy and fit improves everything: stamina, energy, drive confidence, everything. That's being healthy though...peeps who go on crazy crash diets and fad diets that don't provide proper balanced nutrition to lose weight tend to have minimal sex drive. Dramatic calorie deprivation isn't all that compatible with being in the mood.
JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 12:15 PM   #16
Elli
Reach for those stars!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Sums it up for me pretty much, thanks, dear.
I'm glad I could help!
Elli is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 12:20 PM   #17
Jasminevsmedia

Industry Role:

Quote:
I agree!

Jasminevsmedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 12:23 PM   #18
Sid70
Downshifter

Industry Role:
Love your responses, thanks
Old 07-28-2014, 01:50 PM   #19
PR_Glen
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
I want you, asshat, to keep up with the thread - means shut the fuck up, unless you're a legit vagina holder.
yeah, you guys are fucking up his chance to creep on girls of this board! stop cock blocking will you?
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >