Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-09-2010, 01:24 PM   #251
famous
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucPL View Post
so its clear now - FUNDS ARE FROZEN, even wallet money are unavailable
I have personally withdrew all funds that i had sitting in my wallet via ACH. It was not much (1200) but atlest its some ;)
famous is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:25 PM   #252
sf86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean-Francois View Post
C'est la vie
No, that's theft.
sf86 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:25 PM   #253
vano
Confirmed User

epass stole our money
vano is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:26 PM   #254
ShellyCrash
Confirmed User

Looks like the balance sheets don't match. Which ones aren't matching up is anyone's guess- vias's against epass or epass against the bank? Either way, the way things sound someone is showing a ballance sheet that reflects more funds tied up in epass than are actually available for payout.

Hopefully the "deficiencies" of the account in question are corrected or are coverable by the company so no one loses out on the money they've worked to earn.

Start making money with the hottest hookup site!
up to $55 PPS or up to 75% Revshare
ICQ 196766477
ShellyCrash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:26 PM   #255
LeivaMedia
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucPL View Post
damn i wont sleep today after post about ibill and rehabdollars. same shit in statement, propably same shitty ending...
Yeah i know but im like little relax because of the money that is moving from wallet to banks so i think it will be good but the big question is when this shit will be fix ?
Old 09-09-2010, 01:27 PM   #256
anexsia
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamteam View Post
It seems they're just looking for a good way to clean all accounts
(read: how to return all funds back to the account holders)

This is not good ... seems debit cards won't be an option anymore.

For me the money locked in my account ($6000) is not first priority.

The continuation of epassporte is more important.

I seriously I hope that was a joke or just plain sarcasm. The first priority being the continuation of epassporte more important? Are you kidding me??? There's a shit load of webmasters right now who DEPEND on this money in their accounts that they can't access and they don't know why because epassporte WONT tell them!

It makes me sick to see so many people out so much money because of this and it's horrible that they can't get the information they need from epassporte.
anexsia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:27 PM   #257
Rui
web

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieVegas View Post
Ur fucking joking right?> Is this to get ur post count up moron?
Lookup on the word "sarcasm".

I don't need to "raise my post count" moron!

Last edited by Rui; 09-09-2010 at 01:29 PM..
Rui is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:28 PM   #258
Yahook
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I see only one reason why nobody informs us about this problem - Epassporte is not sure that they can get these money. If they would be sure they would tell us what's going on instead of posting useless information.

Also it's a very big question about a future of Epassporte even if it solve these problems. Epassporte wihout debit cards is useless.
Yahook is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:28 PM   #259
VicD

Ok, thanks, we wait and see what happens
VicD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:28 PM   #260
USA
Adult Pimp

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vano View Post
epass stole our money
600048 ( for Adult Firms )
USA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:29 PM   #261
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Chris View Post
I hope this all works out.

So do I

Sig Spot Available –contact JFK @ FUBARWebmasters.com
FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - FUBARTV.XXX
For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:30 PM   #262
Captcha
Confirmed User

Statement from ePassporte???????????????????????????????????????? ???? LOL

guys, LEAVE THIS FUCKING PROGRAM!
Captcha is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:30 PM   #263
grumpy
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael O View Post
Our staff is all working diligently to resolve these issues and the many moving and complicated parts of getting the funds returned. operations.

Chris Mallick
For ePassporte
This part worries me, getting funds returned
Old 09-09-2010, 01:31 PM   #264
alan-l
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan-l View Post
As a whole, one of the most non-professional statements I've ever seen in such sensitive issues. And the bolded part is a real attention call. so Michael, please answer this question in a direct straight way: does EPass keep the mimimum reserve required by law? YES OR NO? It's a very easy to answer question. And if yes: why so much problem to give the money back to cardholders? If not: what is the legal address for Epassporte corporate office? Simple and to the point, please answer these legit and logical questions.
not very confident in getting an answer to this, but reposting just in case
alan-l is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:32 PM   #265
tiger
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Sorry but WTF? This is a statement? It says absolutely nothing but you are working on it. Why in the fuck did you tell us to wait for this unprofessional statement that doesn't have one specific fact about the situation in it.

Where is the money in the VV and why don't we have access to the funds via the website when Visa themselves put out a statement saying customers have access to the funds through epassporte.com. Where is the money??? Who has it?

I know shit happens and I have been very patient this entire time but the fact that you guys are obviously dodging very basic questions that have been asked a million times, after we are a week into this is going to destroy the trust the webmasters like myself put in your company even if in the end you find a solution to all this.

Last edited by tiger; 09-09-2010 at 01:34 PM..
tiger is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:34 PM   #266
DEA - banned for life
V.I.P.

These EPass Statement threads will be bunped till the end of time...thre is now way they can survive...every day without giving people there money back is another nail in the coffin
DEA - banned for life is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:34 PM   #267
flashfire
ICQ 1 6 7 8 5 3 4 9 2

Example of a successful wire? lets see it or I can assume that is a lie
flashfire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:34 PM   #268
willwank
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
The silence regarding getting back to normal operations is deafening. You ponder about that for a second.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:35 PM   #269
SallyRand
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
SallyRand is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:36 PM   #270
Atticus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
There is no way Mallick wrote that statement. I was always under the assumption English was his first language. One would think you might actually proof read an official statement before hitting the submit.

Funny how everyone was giving them a pass on the lack of updates because their hands were tied by lawyers yet they then release this absolute garbage.
Atticus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:38 PM   #271
MonsterWeb
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
There is no way Mallick wrote that statement. I was always under the assumption English was his first language. One would think you might actually proof read an official statement before hitting the submit.

Funny how everyone was giving them a pass on the lack of updates because their hands were tied by lawyers yet they then release this absolute garbage.
"thanks you"
Old 09-09-2010, 01:38 PM   #272
Yahook
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
If there is no information tomorrow I will start changing my payment info everywhere. I'm afraid epassporte will never be the same as it was before.
Yahook is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:39 PM   #273
Captcha
Confirmed User

Its Lawyer time
Captcha is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:39 PM   #274
rublerum

I hope epassporte can move our money to wallet so we can start wire it
rublerum is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:40 PM   #275
IllTestYourGirls
Ah My Balls

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashfire View Post
I dont see why MO would lie. But I would see why Epass would take MOs gfy nick and lie.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:41 PM   #276
USA
Adult Pimp

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captcha View Post
Its Lawyer time
I agree. I am ready to pay for this!
600048 ( for Adult Firms )
USA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:41 PM   #277
Cash
Click on my TCG signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterWeb View Post
"thanks you"
your welcum
$9.95/month for 15000 GB bandwidth monthly, unlimited (sub)domains and MySQL5, PHP4/5, 500 GB disk storage! ; use any of these invitation codes: 216263692101; 408636009193; 846090586647; my ICQ 30160426!
Cash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:41 PM   #278
Atticus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashfire View Post

Very odd (to put it nicely) that not one person has stepped forward to claim they have received a wire.

It would be pretty easy to conclude at this point that those funds were frozen as well. The US based account was not and thats why the ACH's are going out.

However I suppose they could be starting to send the wires today (or yesterday) and that is why no one has actually received them yet. So the question is when did the first wire go out? And if they didnt go out until today why the delay?
Atticus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:41 PM   #279
2intense

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vano View Post
epass stole our money
maybe
Old 09-09-2010, 01:43 PM   #280
Dreamteam
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by anexsia View Post
I seriously I hope that was a joke or just plain sarcasm. The first priority being the continuation of epassporte more important? Are you kidding me??? There's a shit load of webmasters right now who DEPEND on this money in their accounts that they can't access and they don't know why because epassporte WONT tell them!

It makes me sick to see so many people out so much money because of this and it's horrible that they can't get the information they need from epassporte.
No it was not a joke ...

For me this is a business ... I can take a $6000 loss. No problem.
When epassporte is not an option anymore then i'll loose "A LOT MORE" then only $6000.

I feel with all people who need their money ...

But my first priority is the continuation of epassporte.

Dreamteam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:43 PM   #281
Captcha
Confirmed User

Are you guys think that epassporte will be the same as it was even if the program keeps online?
Old 09-09-2010, 01:43 PM   #282
2intense

Industry Role:
good luck guys
Old 09-09-2010, 01:44 PM   #283
beta-tester
Rock 'n Roll Baby!

Quote:
Its Lawyer time
Let's give them a lil bit more time... in issues like this, it's really not easy to fix everything within couple of days!

Sig for sale. Affordable prices. Contact me and get a great deal ;)

My contact:
e-mail: manca {AT} HotFreeSex4All.com
beta-tester is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:44 PM   #284
Kolargol
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rublerum View Post
I hope epassporte can move our money to wallet so we can start wire it
I hope we''ll get the wires allegedly sent to our bank accounts days ago.
Kolargol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:44 PM   #285
IllTestYourGirls
Ah My Balls

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beta-tester View Post
Let's give them a lil bit more time... in issues like this, it's really not easy to fix everything within couple of days!
Then they never should have said they could fix it by the end of the week People are well within their legal right to take action after that week is up.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:45 PM   #286
2intense

Industry Role:
Quote:
Are you guys think that epassporte will be the same as it was even if the program keeps online?
can't be the same

Last edited by 2intense; 09-09-2010 at 01:47 PM..
2intense is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:46 PM   #287
CaptainHowdy

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamteam View Post
But my first priority is the continuation of epassporte.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:46 PM   #288
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42

Industry Role:
http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/

LP/LLC
EPASSPORTE, LLC
Number: 200308010145 Date Filed: 3/20/2003 Status: Cancelled
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Address
2633 LINCOLN BLVD STE 610
SANTA MONICA, CA 90405
Agent for Service of Process
NATIONAL REGISTERED AGENTS INC (C1941323)
Anyone near there? Are they still maintaining that office?

If so, the state of California requires some sort of authority to do business and there is no record I see of a California Corporation, LLC or LP ...
Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:47 PM   #289
lucPL
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Originally Posted by atticus
very odd (to put it nicely) that not one person has stepped forward to claim they have received a wire.

It would be pretty easy to conclude at this point that those funds were frozen as well. The us based account was not and thats why the ach's are going out.

lucPL is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:48 PM   #290
Darkcrni
Confirmed User

Well..........from bad to.......
Darkcrni is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:48 PM   #291
Denny

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by anexsia View Post
There's absolutely NO EXCUSE for what is happening and this so called "news" is a DISGRACE to all epassporte customers and I hope that the people that currently have funds frozen choose to never do business with epassporte again. Would you really put your hard earned money in the hands of a company that has shit like this happen and then tell you bullshit?

They basically released this message to try and buy themselves time because they're fucked and they know it so now they're trying to figure out how the hell they're going to get themselves out of this mess.

It's not going to be days until you get your money back and it probably won't even be weeks, it's most likely going to take months for the funds to be released.
well said
Old 09-09-2010, 01:49 PM   #292
beta-tester
Rock 'n Roll Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllTestYourGirls View Post
Then they never should have said they could fix it by the end of the week People are well within their legal right to take action after that week is up.
actually I never heard anyone from the officials giving such a statement. I never trust news and their stories...

My contact:
beta-tester is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:49 PM   #293
Cyber Fucker
Hmm

Industry Role:
Location: On an endless road around the world for rock and roll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranza View Post
Good news?? More like no news at all!!

No updates about what exactly happened, why this happened, what is beeing done, and no schedule about when it will be solved.

Old 09-09-2010, 01:50 PM   #294
Dating Port
Useless As Ever

Industry Role:
fundsinmotion.com = taken
fundsinmotion.net = taken
fundsinmotion.org = taken
fundsinmotion.us = taken
fundsinmotion.biz = taken
fundsinmotion.info = taken
epassportestolenmoney.com = available
Old 09-09-2010, 01:51 PM   #295
beta-tester
Rock 'n Roll Baby!

Omg!!!!!
Quote:
data is updated weekly and is current as of friday, september 03, 2010. It is not a complete or certified record of the entity.

My contact:
Old 09-09-2010, 01:51 PM   #296
flashfire
ICQ 1 6 7 8 5 3 4 9 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllTestYourGirls View Post
I dont see why MO would lie. But I would see why Epass would take MOs gfy nick and lie.
well MO may be told wires are going out...not saying he is lying. But the fact that not one GFYer has got a wire yet scares me.

I hope to eat crow on this
flashfire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:52 PM   #297
garce
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
What a clusterfuck. Out of all the people, entities, and businesses that have created or are involved with this current situation, Michael is the last one who deserves this abuse.

And yet he takes it, and tries to remain calm and professional. Personally, I could not deal with this pressure in a civilized manner.

I hate to come across as an ass-kisser, but it pains me to see one of the most honest (my perception, due to having dealt with Michael occasionaly for about ten years or so) and hard working men in this business treated this way.
garce is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:53 PM   #298
flashfire
ICQ 1 6 7 8 5 3 4 9 2

can I do an ACH to a canadian bank?
Old 09-09-2010, 01:55 PM   #299
IllTestYourGirls
Ah My Balls

Industry Role:
This could be the nail in the coffin of a lot of businesses.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:56 PM   #300
spazlabz
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by garce View Post
What a clusterfuck. Out of all the people, entities, and businesses that have created or are involved with this current situation, Michael is the last one who deserves this abuse.

And yet he takes it, and tries to remain calm and professional. Personally, I could not deal with this pressure in a civilized manner.

I hate to come across as an ass-kisser, but it pains me to see one of the most honest (my perception, due to having dealt with Michael occasionaly for about ten years or so) and hard working men in this business treated this way.
yes, none of this is his fault
spazlabz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >