Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:27 AM   #1
XMaster
Poker Player

Industry Role:
Do you know this high risk merchant account processor ?

Hey guys,

I just found this "high risk" merchant account processor : http://planbpay.org/

Do you know them ? Some of you have already used their services?

I just try to figure out if we can trust them...

thanks

You missed out on Bitcoin! Don't miss DOLZ.
XMaster is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 07:31 AM   #2
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
I'm not familiar with them, but I can help you out if you are searching for additional merchant options. Feel free to ICQ me at 147479144 and we can discuss your needs.

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 12:52 AM   #3
JasonCollins
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
We are offering a summer promo, 5% for all new biz. If you are still searching, I would like a chance to bid for your biz. Send me a mail if you are interested.
Old 06-16-2014, 09:33 PM   #4
NETbilling
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
If you are interested in merchant services, we are the largest merchant account processor in the high risk industry and happy to help you.

Please contact our sales department for more information,

We have been in business since 1998

Mitch

Mitch Farber
CEO - NETbilling, Inc.
Email / Phone: 888-357-8166 / 661-252-2456
Transaction processing & 24/7 call center services with exceptional rates and flexibility, since 1998!
NETbilling is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:11 AM   #5
XMaster
Poker Player

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NETbilling View Post
If you are interested in merchant services, we are the largest merchant account processor in the high risk industry and happy to help you.

Please contact our sales department for more information,

We have been in business since 1998

Mitch
Thanks Mitch, we are currently adding netbilling as processor for virtuagirl

Right now, I try to figure out what are the best processors for "high risk" regions like India, South america etc...

You missed out on Bitcoin! Don't miss DOLZ.
XMaster is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 12:14 AM   #6
NETbilling
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by XMaster View Post
Thanks Mitch, we are currently adding netbilling as processor for virtuagirl

Right now, I try to figure out what are the best processors for "high risk" regions like India, South america etc...
Hi,

Gotcha - once your NeTbilling admin is setup and you check out our scrubbing tools, definitely look a the list of countries we recommend blocking with our Fraud Defense suite and work on getting alternative payments for those countries.

Welcome aboard!

Mitch

Mitch Farber
CEO - NETbilling, Inc.
Email / Phone: 888-357-8166 / 661-252-2456
Transaction processing & 24/7 call center services with exceptional rates and flexibility, since 1998!
NETbilling is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:47 PM   #7
scenepremiere

Industry Role:
I have heard of them and I would stay away. We have rates as low as 2.2%, lower for low risk! NO upfront fees. Any high risk industry, domestic and international! Our network of 120 banks globally give us lots of options. Very flexible, very fast, 99% approval ratio, TMF isn't an issue! Contact me:[email protected] or on Skype:scene.premiere
scenepremiere is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:50 PM   #8
Poppy
Confirmed User

I haven't heard of them.

Scenepremiere, you should play nicer in the sandbox especially when you don't know their company. Just my 2 cents.
Poppy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >