Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 04-10-2013, 08:31 PM   #1
cpanic
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
PHP/MySQL/GIFs for Tumblr etc

Yeah, I know it's random right?

I have a lot of free time on my hands so I figure I'll keep sharp by helping out my fellow webmasters. I'm not looking for any big jobs, or huge projects; I am looking to help out anyone who needs a script installed, a bug fixed, a database optimized, or a feature added.

Did your programmer disappear? let me finish it off for you. Is your shit acting all funny and you don't know why? Let me figure it out for you. Need a one-off job? I'm your guy.

9+ years with PHP/MySQL, I don't do design anymore because you guys are far too picky but I can definitely make incredibly high quality/low-size gifs if you need them, bulk orders for cheap, with watermarks if you're running a gif blog for tumblr, I can work with that as well.

I've been doing work in this and related industries for years (check my join date). Hit me up on icq 18652763 let's talk