Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 03-25-2014, 10:14 AM   #1
otherwhirl

Is adultmillionaire.com?

Anyone here promoting them and have been paid?
otherwhirl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:19 AM   #2
lucas131
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Industry Role:
making business 24/7 ... oops i mean all good in that neighborhood ... or at least the new owners, or who is that, says ... but i am staying away as previous owners, or legit owners, who knows, is owing tons of money around ... i know i will get my ass kicked how it is all good now, but the sites are still owing tons of money to people i know ... btw no official annoncement about the sale or anything have been published, so ... i said mine two cents
lucas131 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 03:46 PM   #3
otherwhirl

So in a nutshell you don't recommend them

They don't appear legit to me (which is why I asked in the first place..)

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas131 View Post
making business 24/7 ... oops i mean all good in that neighborhood ... or at least the new owners, or who is that, says ... but i am staying away as previous owners, or legit owners, who knows, is owing tons of money around ... i know i will get my ass kicked how it is all good now, but the sites are still owing tons of money to people i know ... btw no official annoncement about the sale or anything have been published, so ... i said mine two cents
otherwhirl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 05:57 PM   #4
newB
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Location: Somewhere between reality and total ape-shit bonkers.
I wasn't a big fan of the previous program. Switching the sites to the new program and closing without any sort of announcement did nothing to elevate them in my esteem.

However, with XXXJay as the new owner maybe they deserve a chance. He does have lots of experience in the industry after all. Just so long as he sticks to what he knows and keeps his stock picks to himself.

The best Adult Affiliate Programs reviewed and indexed by niche and feature.
Easily find the sponsors that suit your needs.

newB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:50 PM   #5
lucas131
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by newB View Post
I wasn't a big fan of the previous program. Switching the sites to the new program and closing without any sort of announcement did nothing to elevate them in my esteem.

However, with XXXJay as the new owner maybe they deserve a chance. He does have lots of experience in the industry after all. Just so long as he sticks to what he knows and keeps his stock picks to himself.
yeah, xxxjay is maybe, and i mean maybe, new owner, as there was no official statement about new owners, so no owner changed in my eyes, just brothers keeping hand in hand in criminal business ... if you want to make scammy program legit, if you really bought it, make statement, explain why you bought it and make us believe all is good now ... not like now, quietly anonymously recruit new affiliates on gfy and lets make money again? i say, stay away ... there was only lies about that company in the past ...
lucas131 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:43 AM   #6
babeterminal
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
another mediarevenue

https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1125...tmillionair e
babeterminal is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >