Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 12-06-2012, 04:58 PM   #1
AllAboutCams
Femcams.com

Industry Role:
CamKing = 24/7 Blogging Crew = Chris Butler?

Yes he is at it again

CamKing
https://gfy.com/showpost.php?p=19355067&postcount=24
CB tracking code
http://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/...?track=default

24/7 Blogging Crew
https://gfy.com/showpost.php?p=19336548&postcount=6
CB tracking code
http://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/...zCg/?track=gfy
AllAboutCams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:00 PM   #2
Dirty F
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Fuck, that guy is an idiot.
What's this other nick again? He tried to sell me content recently with yet another nick.
What a fucking imbecile that guy is.
Dirty F is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:02 PM   #3
Dirty F

Industry Role:
What's the point of all these nicks if you're too retarded to hide who you really are. The amount of time and energy this guy spends on this shit, amazing.
Dirty F is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:03 PM   #4
3xmedia
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Yep, definitely

watch out for that guy.
3xmedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:25 PM   #5
CyberHustler
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Sad situation
CyberHustler is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:24 PM   #6
CamKing
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
lol who cares

oh wait allaboutcams cares

if you were really allaboutcams you wouldnt give a shit

if you think i didnt know i posted my ref urls before and posted under this name i did but let me think I DONT CARE!

Last edited by CamKing; 12-06-2012 at 07:29 PM..
CamKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:31 PM   #7
Dirty F

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamKing View Post
lol who cares

Why is it so hard for you to have 1 nick and just do honest business, like most people here?
Is this really who you want to be? A low life loser scamming people left and right for pennies under different nicks?
Explain it to me because i don't get it.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:35 PM   #8
Dirty F

Industry Role:
I've seen people like you many times before. Lying, scamming, fake nicks etc. They get nowhere in life. The weird part it it seems like your kind of people never seem to understand there is also a normal, honest way to do business. Where you don't have to lie and hide constantly. Do you even understand this? Did you ever consider this an option at all?
Old 12-06-2012, 07:38 PM   #9
CamKing
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
i havent been scamming people dude get your facts right then hit me up like a man.

send me an email if you have a problem... you know it i will respond

Did you ever consider that this all started with my ex girlfriend getting under my name scamming someone because she was a heroin addict i believe this was even stated as a true fact, send me an email you got all but maybe 20 screen grabs from me i deleted them by fucking mistake and you say i owe you fucking $300 bullshit i gave you all but 20 or so.

email me now and we will work something out.

Last edited by CamKing; 12-06-2012 at 07:42 PM..
CamKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:38 PM   #10
AllAboutCams
Femcams.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
lol who cares

if you were really allaboutcams you wouldnt give a shit

if you think i didnt know i posted my ref urls before and posted under this name i did but let me think I DONT CARE!
This would have never started if you had finished the traffic i paid for
AllAboutCams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:44 PM   #11
Dirty F

Industry Role:
Quote:
i havent been scamming people dude get your facts right then hit me up like a man.

Huh, you already forgot how you owe me 300 or 350 bucks or so?
And i know you will respond? Wtf are you talking about man. You stopped responding and i lost my money.

Amazing how you right away continue what i was just talking about. Non stop lying. Basically every sentence you type is a lie. What a way to live man. I almost feel sorry for you. I came to the conclusion you must have some kind of compulsive behaviour in combination with a very, very low iq. Sad.

And i know your next answer will be another lie.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:44 PM   #12
CamKing
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
I NEVER SOLD FUCKING TRAFFIC i told you this so many times PLEASE HAVE ADMIN CHECK IPS i NEVER had that username dick head.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:47 PM   #13
Dirty F

Industry Role:
Quote:
There is exactly one way to work this out and that is by you giving me my money back. Which we both know is never gonna happen. Because that's scammers obviously don't do. So nah, i'm not gonna bother mailing you. It will be more lies and blah blah and no money.

Last edited by Dirty F; 12-06-2012 at 07:55 PM..
Old 12-06-2012, 07:48 PM   #14
Dirty F

Industry Role:
Is your addicted gf also the reason you have 30 different nicks

Last edited by Dirty F; 12-06-2012 at 07:51 PM..
Old 12-06-2012, 07:49 PM   #15
CyberHustler
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Check IP's for what though? We all webmasters here, right? lmao @ blaming your dopehead gf too...
CyberHustler is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:16 PM   #16
DTK
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty F View Post
I've seen people like you many times before. Lying, scamming, fake nicks etc. They get nowhere in life. The weird part it it seems like your kind of people never seem to understand there is also a normal, honest way to do business. Where you don't have to lie and hide constantly. Do you even understand this? Did you ever consider this an option at all?
Well said. The answer to your questions is NO, but you knew that.

These petty scammers know nothing other than their weak little hustles.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:52 PM   #17
lazycash
Troll Patrol

Industry Role:
Quote:

Did you ever consider that this all started with my ex girlfriend getting under my name scamming someone because she was a heroin addict i believe this was even stated as a true fact, send me an email you got all but maybe 20 screen grabs from me i deleted them by fucking mistake and you say i owe you fucking $300 bullshit i gave you all but 20 or so.

There's been around a dozen incidents with you over the last 3 years. Don't act like you got your bad rep from just one scam that you can pin on your supposed heroin addict baby mama. You have the gall to rip Dirty F off and then continue posting here under other nicks as if nothing happened?

Its crazy..."

VenusBlogger
lazycash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:38 AM   #18
VenusBlogger
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
I always said CamKing was FULL of UTTER shit, every time I state that about someone, I am NEVER EVER mistaken. I can see it very clearly.

The same CURSE will follow for the other Cam-Nicks, for the Romanian loser (who got already reported and affected seriously by Danny De Vito The Pinguin), The Fatty Drunk LAZY Redhead and well, maybe a few others like the Frustrated Nerdy who's dream was to join Stanford and he could never made it to a TIER 10 college, not even to the Conec-TI-CUSSY College where you dont need more than an IQ of 80 to enter...

Period . net

Last edited by VenusBlogger; 12-07-2012 at 12:40 AM..
VenusBlogger is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:07 AM   #19
LouiseLloyd
SO FUCKING SCAMMED

Industry Role:
Teacher: "Where's your homework CamKing?"
CamKing: "I haven't got it, my girlfriend's an heroin addict, blah, blah, blah..."

God you sound like a right bitch pussy!

ARE YOU USING WORDPRESS
Tube ThemePaysite ThemeTikTok Theme
LouiseLloyd is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:08 AM   #20
3xmedia
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
stay away from that asshole
3xmedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:13 AM   #21
cellinis
Confirmed User

i trust marlboroak more than chris butler and that is not compliment for anyone

- Eric Hoffer
cellinis is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:15 AM   #22
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
put an S in front of his post ID and you have him

Minimal 2 Free Backlinks 149 Quality URLs to pick from - Go To My Thread here!
Join the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program and get rewarded!
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:23 AM   #23
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
[QUOTE=lazycash;19356262]There's been around a dozen incidents with you over the last 3 years. /QUOTE]

On the old awe forum he was also doing the same since day one... loaning money, doing bad deals, lying to people. This jerk off is a born profiteer, he thinks he is in his right to steal from adult webmasters cause in his eyes we are the bad people. He has never done one good deal, always talked his way out of it and blaming his imaginary girlfriend who I suppose is his right hand, the one he jerks off with, the one he married with.

He is a forever alone meme, and acts like a bitch. Claiming he is also a father and needed money for his baby, begging on GFY for some cash. Yeah right... this guy is a mental case, will never leave this forum and spends the money on some blow for himself. Fuck him and everyone that has their hand up in his ass.

Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:31 AM   #24
2intense

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusBlogger View Post
I always said CamKing was FULL of UTTER shit, every time I state that about someone, I am NEVER EVER mistaken. I can see it very clearly.

The same CURSE will follow for the other Cam-Nicks, for the Romanian loser (who got already reported and affected seriously by Danny De Vito The Pinguin), The Fatty Drunk LAZY Redhead and well, maybe a few others like the Frustrated Nerdy who's dream was to join Stanford and he could never made it to a TIER 10 college, not even to the Conec-TI-CUSSY College where you dont need more than an IQ of 80 to enter...

Period . net
why everyone think you are an IDIOT ?
Old 12-07-2012, 08:34 AM   #25
CyberHustler
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjeezers View Post
blaming his imaginary girlfriend who I suppose is his right hand
Old 12-07-2012, 08:38 AM   #26
2intense

Industry Role:
Old 12-07-2012, 08:52 AM   #27
omgt
So Fucking Blind

Industry Role:
DO NOT LET DRUG ADDICTS ENTER YOUR LIFE.

(and dont blame them for things if you do)
omgt is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:00 AM   #28
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgt View Post
DO NOT LET DRUG ADDICTS ENTER YOUR LIFE.

(and dont blame them for things if you do)
And do not blame them for your behavior also...

" Oohh my girl is a heroine addict "

Yeah Chris, she is a easy fuck he? You little twisted fuck. What you do with the money you scam, score her some dope and crawl between her legs?

Old 12-07-2012, 11:59 AM   #29
DTK
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Nice!
Old 12-07-2012, 12:02 PM   #30
2intense

Industry Role:
Quote:
Old 12-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #31
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:

You should not be on this forum anymore, in buy and sell your boosting your other fake nick with false credentials, in hire section you do the same. You are a scammer and have been banned on all previous nicks, what gives you the right to come back and talk like you have been forgiven?

Every thread you make now, under what fake nick ever will get a boost from me, telling those who only come here to do business and not read the extra threads about you that you are a scammer, outed, and banned from here.

Now fuck off and go find a job off the net, you are a despicable webmaster, making a lot of people bad, giving us a shitty name. Fuck off you freaking profiteer, you scum, you miserable piece of fuck, I hate it I share the air, this planet, and this forum with a sick scamming fuck like you. On AWE forum you had the same sneaky tricks to steal from good people, Foxmaster was one of your famous victims, you took $300 from him and told him he was scum and not deserved the money back.

Jump of a cliff and you do the world a favor, parasite !!

Old 12-07-2012, 06:55 PM   #32
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
I NEVER SOLD FUCKING TRAFFIC i told you this so many times PLEASE HAVE ADMIN CHECK IPS i NEVER had that username dick head.
Stop lying you miserable piece of fuck. Whatever comes out of your mouth is a lie, no one has a reason to believe you cause you enjoy being a liar.
No admins should check anything, they should just ban this nick and the other ones that come

Old 12-07-2012, 07:21 PM   #33
CamKing
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Stop lying you miserable piece of fuck. Whatever comes out of your mouth is a lie, no one has a reason to believe you cause you enjoy being a liar.
No admins should check anything, they should just ban this nick and the other ones that come
you have no life nobody is talking to you idiot happy holidays to you and your boyfriend tjeezers
Old 12-28-2012, 02:49 PM   #34
Profits of Doom
Monster Rain

Industry Role:
Just bumping this up as a reminder...
Profits of Doom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:56 PM   #35
24/7 Blogging Crew
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1094466
24/7 Blogging Crew is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:27 PM   #36
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
Nice proof but those new nicks looks so fake from just their first 3 posts.
Let's face it, no one new troll would ever join GFY, that must be all old people.

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:38 AM   #37
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Why is it so hard for you to have 1 nick and just do honest business, like most people here?
Is this really who you want to be? A low life loser scamming people left and right for pennies under different nicks?
Explain it to me because i don't get it.
I'll help you out.

He does it because this place is full of idiots. He comes here month after month with a new nick running the same scam over and over.

Hey here's a tip guys: STOP FUCKING BUYING BLOGPOSTS FROM NEW NICKS!

I'm waiting for threads like this to start popping up here.
OneHungLo is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:43 AM   #38
3xmedia
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I don't do biz with new nicks at all.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:18 AM   #39
2intense

Industry Role:
fucking scammers
Old 12-29-2012, 08:34 AM   #40
Lace

Industry Role:
Quote:
Did you ever consider that this all started with my ex girlfriend getting under my name scamming someone...

This is quite comical.
HomegrownCash | GhostCash
Lace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:02 AM   #41
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
:2cents Huckle-BANNED.

Quote:
CamKing
So Fucking Banned

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:36 PM   #42
Profits of Doom
Monster Rain

Industry Role:
Pretty sure this shitbag quit posting under 24/7 Blogging Crew and is back under another nick. Check the long 35PPS thread and look for the new poster with the multiple incoherent posts...
Profits of Doom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:53 AM   #43
Profits of Doom
Monster Rain

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profits of Doom View Post
Pretty sure this shitbag quit posting under 24/7 Blogging Crew and is back under another nick. Check the long 35PPS thread and look for the new poster with the multiple incoherent posts...
2013 is his new nick...
Old 07-09-2013, 03:01 PM   #44
Profits of Doom
Monster Rain

Industry Role:
Bump for the scamming junkie...
Old 07-09-2013, 08:33 PM   #45
freecartoonporn
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profits of Doom View Post
2013 is his new nick...
i recently noticed that, from his spamming crack links pattern.
freecartoonporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:37 PM   #46
24/7 Blogging Crew
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
what a scamming piece of shit
24/7 Blogging Crew is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:24 PM   #47
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24/7 Blogging Crew View Post
what a scamming piece of shit
run dogg!
brassmonkey is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:57 AM   #48
ContentPimp
Confirmed User

Quote:
Don't think these kind of people understand honest business = good business. They rather always look for the shortcut and think cheating, lying, deceiving is the way.

We also write Pay Site Reviews, SEO and Mainstream text
www.contentpimp.info
Contact me on ICQ at 400792466

Payoneer, Paxum and Paypal Accepted forms of Payment by the Pimp
ContentPimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:54 PM   #49
Harmon
( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ)

Industry Role:

Also Chris Butler is 24/7 Blogging Crew
https://gfy.com/member.php?u=189895

Last edited by Harmon; 07-15-2013 at 11:58 PM..
Harmon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:15 AM   #50
24/7 Blogging Crew
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmon View Post

Also Chris Butler is 24/7 Blogging Crew
https://gfy.com/member.php?u=189895
jesus christ someone ban this dick head above me
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >