Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 07-17-2012, 10:53 PM   #1
GARY LEE
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Looking for THE PHP guru

My PHP guy for one of my projects just left me hanging. No passwords and a half ass done project. Need an expert, not for the faint of heart. I want someone with a high GFY post count so I will have more trust and I can check around as to credentials. You can email me at itsgarylee at gmail dot com. You can also call me at 805.674.5956 and leave your name and number. Remember 2nd best need not apply. Probably is going to take about 20-30 hours to fix.
GARY LEE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:14 PM   #2
Adam X
Now Giving 1 Fuck Daily

Industry Role:
I have found the best coding experts around.
Took a while to find them but I'll email you with details.

Anyone else needing any kind of project (adult or mainstream) created from start to finish (procedure map, milestones, bug fix finish phase) with the top 1% programmers
simply contact me.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:26 AM   #3
GARY LEE
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Thanx adam. Looking forward to your email. When I come down to Hollywood next I'm on Franklin Avenue sounds like I'm gonna owe you a beer, to say the least.

Last edited by GARY LEE; 07-18-2012 at 12:27 AM..
GARY LEE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:09 AM   #4
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GARY LEE View Post
My PHP guy for one of my projects just left me hanging. No passwords and a half ass done project. Need an expert, not for the faint of heart. I want someone with a high GFY post count so I will have more trust and I can check around as to credentials. You can email me at itsgarylee at gmail dot com. You can also call me at 805.674.5956 and leave your name and number. Remember 2nd best need not apply. Probably is going to take about 20-30 hours to fix.
Well, that rules me out, I'm second best.

Companies are paying $100K++ for best programmer, so the best don't surf here.

But I gave all the passwords to the last guy that fired me.

Old 07-19-2012, 12:41 PM   #5
Tiodor*com
www.transdollars.com

Industry Role:
shot me an email or lets chat on skype

Behind Trans 500 × Big Booty T Girls × I Kill It TS ×
Kaitlyn Gender × Punishshemale.com × Super Ramon ×
Trans At Play × Trans500 × TS Girlfriend Experience × Punishshemale.com ×
Tiodor*com is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:22 AM   #6
FoxtrotAlpha

Industry Role:
Nobody is the best anyway, there's always someone better :p

I'd be interested but it seems you have a couple of people eager to do it already, so good luck in getting it fixed.
FoxtrotAlpha is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #7
rocky1234
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
Well, that rules me out, I'm second best.

Companies are paying $100K++ for best programmer, so the best don't surf here.

But I gave all the passwords to the last guy that fired me.

I'm about 7th or 8th best but I only work for $10 per hour so it evens it out.
rocky1234 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:52 PM   #8
Klen

Industry Role:
Usually those who are best charges outraging prices ;)

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 02:56 AM   #9
GARY LEE
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Blackmonster can you contact me? I'm at garylee at cuntrybabes d o t co m. I'll give you my phone number so we could yak about this.
Old 07-21-2012, 02:36 PM   #10
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GARY LEE View Post
Blackmonster can you contact me? I'm at garylee at cuntrybabes d o t co m. I'll give you my phone number so we could yak about this.
You got mail!

Old 07-21-2012, 06:06 PM   #11
SpotOnTechSupport
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I have to agree with the above posters. I've had to fix multiple sites because the site owner used a cheap programmer who didn't know not to trust user input, use PDO for MySQL references and such. It's not just about good code, but about proper code.
Old 07-23-2012, 06:25 AM   #12
FoxtrotAlpha

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownLeopard View Post
I have to agree with the above posters. I've had to fix multiple sites because the site owner used a cheap programmer who didn't know not to trust user input, use PDO for MySQL references and such. It's not just about good code, but about proper code.
A company recently asked me to pick up a project where their last team left off. The last team being a really cheap couple of programmers with probably ~2 years experience, if that.

Coded in PHP, it had at least 100 files in the main directory, ~30 sub-directories and another ~40 files in each of those. All of this and not one part of it was object-oriented, all of it used the old mysql_* library functions and no input was sanitised.

I refused the job, it would take longer to finish their code than to start from scratch.

So yeah, you get for what you pay for, never hire cheap programmers.
FoxtrotAlpha is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 07:05 AM   #13
SpotOnTechSupport
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotAlpha View Post
A company recently asked me to pick up a project where their last team left off. The last team being a really cheap couple of programmers with probably ~2 years experience, if that.

Coded in PHP, it had at least 100 files in the main directory, ~30 sub-directories and another ~40 files in each of those. All of this and not one part of it was object-oriented, all of it used the old mysql_* library functions and no input was sanitised.

I refused the job, it would take longer to finish their code than to start from scratch.

So yeah, you get for what you pay for, never hire cheap programmers.
So are you watching a screencap from my desktop while I'm working on my newest client? Same thing over here, but she's paying me hourly so it's all good. 154 files in the main, 9 in the includes (7 I added)....config and functions in plain view instead of secured includes directory and let's not even talk about what happened when I turned 'show_errors',1. Yeah, bringing it into PDO, making centralized files with an include library and such is what I've been doing the last 2 weeks.
Old 07-23-2012, 07:14 AM   #14
FoxtrotAlpha

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownLeopard View Post
So are you watching a screencap from my desktop while I'm working on my newest client? Same thing over here, but she's paying me hourly so it's all good. 154 files in the main, 9 in the includes (7 I added)....config and functions in plain view instead of secured includes directory and let's not even talk about what happened when I turned 'show_errors',1. Yeah, bringing it into PDO, making centralized files with an include library and such is what I've been doing the last 2 weeks.
That sounds horrific haha. I'd be in the same situation if I accepted the job I mentioned.

I blame all these freelancer websites (e.g. freelancer.com) since people often go for the cheapest person/team which then turns out to be a bunch of inexperienced programmers. At least you're getting paid hourly, because that'll take many, many hours by the sound of it :p
I don't think there's any reason to not use PDO or MySQLi these days, considering you can just prepare the statements and have input automatically sanitised, or even bind variables to simplify the logic.

Good luck with it, though, your client should be extremely happy once you're done, considering anything would be better than it is now.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:25 AM   #15
SpotOnTechSupport
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotAlpha View Post
That sounds horrific haha. I'd be in the same situation if I accepted the job I mentioned.

I blame all these freelancer websites (e.g. freelancer.com) since people often go for the cheapest person/team which then turns out to be a bunch of inexperienced programmers. At least you're getting paid hourly, because that'll take many, many hours by the sound of it :p
I don't think there's any reason to not use PDO or MySQLi these days, considering you can just prepare the statements and have input automatically sanitised, or even bind variables to simplify the logic.

Good luck with it, though, your client should be extremely happy once you're done, considering anything would be better than it is now.
We're slowly getting there. I was just totally surprised when I saw $_GET going into a variable and then direct into the database without any type of sanitizing at all. I ran my vuln scanner (webvulscan and Acunetix) against it and almost fell out of my chair. Now I can hold up my head and say "How many vulns? 0". It's helpful having those tools at your disposal while coding.
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >