Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-15-2014, 09:45 AM   #1
fitzmulti
I Like Depth Of Field!

Industry Role:
"Bloody" Kent State Shirts for sale at...

Holy wow...this ought to get some reactions!

http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/urban-...atshirt-160133

Filed under: The most WTF thing we've seen in months.

Urban Outfitters, purveyor of clothing and home goods, big-ass floppy hats and occasionally offensive T-shirts, has outdone itself with this product on its website?a "vintage" Kent State University sweatshirt featuring fake blood splatters.

In 1970, the Ohio National Guard fired on a group of unarmed anti-war student protesters at Kent State, killing four and wounding nine others.

The sweatshirt sold out quickly, because there was only one. ("We only have one, so get it or regret it!" said the description.) Now it's listed on eBay by someone who says he/she will "give 50% of the profit to the Southern Poverty Law Center, who protect those who cannot protect themselves, often those who are victims of police brutality."

If this is an elaborate PR play from a desperate brand, as it would seem, it's a pathetic one. With Twitter and Facebook teeming with Rage Against the Urban Outfitters, I'm guessing throngs of people are going to buy their big-ass floppy hats elsewhere.

www.SexyGirlsCash.com

CONTACT // FITZMULTI AT GMAIL.COM //
{Please include a message so I know you are from GFY! I get too many spam "add requests"!}
fitzmulti is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:57 AM   #2
_Richard_
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
yea i just saw this all over twitter. even more 'political' if they just made one of these sweatshirts.

good on all these idiots going 'who thought this up' and spreading the word. the more people know about this, the better.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ferguson...s-in-ferguson/

'"You meet force with force. That's the basic rule that's followed," Snyder said on the National Guard's role in dealing with rioters in a phone interview with CBS News.'

but don't worry.. he was close.. but not involved in 'meeting force' with all these kids.

Last edited by _Richard_; 09-15-2014 at 09:59 AM..
_Richard_ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 10:10 AM   #3
michael.kickass
Too lazy to set a custom title

It's pathetic to say the least.

Looking to expand your business in general, maybe sell your sites? Contact me:
[email protected]
michael.kickass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 10:39 AM   #4
Sam - Mr. Skin
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I thought they were referencing the 66-0 beating that Ohio St. put on them this past weekend. ;)
mrskin.commrman.comnakednews.commrskincash.comfleshbot.com

Sam - Mr. Skin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 10:40 AM   #5
fitzmulti
I Like Depth Of Field!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam - Mr. Skin View Post
I thought they were referencing the 66-0 beating that Ohio St. put on them this past weekend. ;)

www.SexyGirlsCash.com

CONTACT // FITZMULTI AT GMAIL.COM //
{Please include a message so I know you are from GFY! I get too many spam "add requests"!}
fitzmulti is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >