Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
The place for sellers and buyers to get together. Sell and buy work, sigs, designs, traffic, gallery spots, cars, whatever. Buyer beware, GFY is not responsible for bad deals.

Old 05-17-2012, 03:31 PM   #1
demedia
Content & Technology

Industry Role:
200 Non-nude Bikini Clips For Sale

200 X 3 min non-nude bikini clips available for non-exclusive rights.

Check out promo here.

contact me for prices: [email protected]
demedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:53 PM   #2
EDepth
Confirmed User

are they all 3 minutes long ? pricing ? are they all bikini ?
Old 05-17-2012, 04:17 PM   #3
demedia
Content & Technology

Industry Role:
Yes, they are all exactly 3 min long, pricing will depend on the rights you are interested in licensing. Are You interested in Television rights or Mobile/Internet rights (or both)?
demedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:19 PM   #4
demedia
Content & Technology

Industry Role:
...and yes, they are all bikini/lingerie non-nude. we have nude versions available as well for the same clips.
Old 05-17-2012, 06:41 PM   #5
demedia
Content & Technology

Industry Role:
In any case, for a non-exclusive mobile (no re-sell rights) deal the price is 5 Euro per clip.

Old 05-17-2012, 09:11 PM   #6
michael.kickass
Too lazy to set a custom title

some questions.... is there any chance to see a sample of each video? is the offer for video + matching pics?
if i'm interested, could i take just a few videos? or need i take the 200?

Looking to expand your business in general, maybe sell your sites? Contact me:
[email protected]
michael.kickass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:38 PM   #7
demedia
Content & Technology

Industry Role:
click here for a short promo for the clips

I dont have all 200 non-nude clips uploaded, maybe a I should upload them.

In any case, here you can see a few samples: non-nude sample clips

I have 80 sets of pictures available with this content including 50 models featured in
the package.

Yes, you can buy less than 200 clips, however, the price, 5 Euro per clip is for the package deal for all 200. If you buy less, the price per clip will be a little higher and if you go through all the clips and choose only a few with the hottest models the price per clip will be double.

That said, the smallest size package should be 50 clips or more.

[email protected]
Old 05-22-2012, 06:07 AM   #8
demedia
Content & Technology

Industry Role:
Of course the nude versions are available as well. Contact me today I will give you a great deal: [email protected]
Old 05-22-2012, 09:28 AM   #9
NaughtyRob
Two fresh affiliate progs

Industry Role:
Price seems a bit high but here's a bump for you.
NaughtyRob is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:16 AM   #10
demedia
Content & Technology

Industry Role:
I appreciate your post mentioning the "price seems a bit high". Ok, here is my new offer:
5 Euro per clip but you can have both versions, nude (7 min) and non-nude (3 min).

That should be a better deal.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >