Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-03-2010, 03:56 PM   #1101
cam_girls
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEA View Post
You were all fucng warned months ago and you all failed to listen and some of you cried for my banning..i dont feel sorry for any of you
https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-business-discussion/975343-epassporte-1.html

oh fucking well 1

Good call, but like it says in the thread accusations have to be backed up with solid proof.
You had a "reliable insider".

We still don't know if this is the result of less business or some cockup by VISA or the bank.
cam_girls is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 03:57 PM   #1102
Dejan
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyWhiteBoy View Post
So.... lets say they fix the problem. How many of you will still use them and keep money with them?

This is a huge wake up call I believe.
I would, because I don't have much alternatives...
I withdraw money from ATM's every 2 week (when I get payouts), so basically I don't use epass in those 28 day's. If they solve this by next week... like nothing happened
Dejan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 03:57 PM   #1103
Michael O
More Cowbell

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ********** View Post
I tried it - it didn't work for me.

m
Please email me your UserID, error message you got and I will look into it.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:01 PM   #1104
AlexUA
Confirmed User

[youtubе]AOxVXQlZXqI[/youtubе]
AlexUA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:01 PM   #1105
jazzyjenn

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael O View Post
The money on the visa virtual is being held at St Kitts Nevis Anguilla
National Bank.
If the money is there, then why can we not wire it out?
jazzyjenn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:03 PM   #1106
TurboAngel
H.B.I.C.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Please email me your UserID, error message you got and I will look into it.
I fell for ya babe seems like everyone want's to blame you like YOU have all the $$ and you'll be going a shopping spree.
TurboAngel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:03 PM   #1107
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by V_RocKs View Post
If you are writing off the money you are a complete douche bag. I have been a member of many ETrade self-investment knock-offs that went bust. Every time the company either got bought out or literally closed its doors. The money they were handling was in a bank account somewhere and each and every time I was offered several ways to receive ALL of my funds... They included cutting me a check, wiring it to an alternate account or continuing on with the purchasing party.

Contrary to popular belief money doesn't just disappear. Madoff spent his inverters money and that is not the case here. Banks with bad debts lose the money to the debtors and even then your money is insured to a certain amount. And that is not the case here. Nobody took the money. Nobody spent the money. It is sitting in an account and will be dispersed one way or another when things come to a conclusion.

From what Michael O has expressed it seems Visa wants Epassporte to comply with some changes in house to conform with recent changes to debit card laws. Once those changes are made they can resume business as usual.

To the government watchdogs we all look like suspicious transactors because we are all using a card that breaks just about every rule requiring a report to be sent out. Either Epassporte will automate the reporting process or they will restructure how the card works.

Either way... you are going to have to realize that Murphy's Law states, "What can go wrong, will go wrong and all at the same time."

This didn't just happen on a Friday.... It happened on a 3-day weekend. So if shit doesn't get ironed out by tonight, it won't be until Tuesday at the earliest and I am thinking more like a week from now at the earliest. However, Epassporte may be able to work something with the bank to transfer all Virtual account monies to the Wallet account so that they can issue withdrawals to whomever requests one before then.
This isn't an Etrade deal.

I'm guessing you didn'r use web800, ibill, globill, or any of the several other 3rd party processors that went out of business? In every case, Visa took away their ability to process and kept the money in reserve for future charge backs. The money I am sure at some point was returned to said company, but did it make it's way back to the account holders? Never. They used it to pay off their other debts or line their pockets. Every single time. Where did all the Ibill money go once Visa released it?

There is a 95% chance this will be going on for months not days, and in the end (if history dictates anything) no matter what you do you want be paid.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:03 PM   #1108
Intrinsic
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
https://gfy.com/17283707-post59.html

Intrinsic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:04 PM   #1109
cam_girls
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Micheal, any chance of checking what happened to my Streamate FCIINC payment due 6 hours ago, and a speedy bank wire?

I'm on the streets in 24 hours. User: cam_girls
cam_girls is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:08 PM   #1110
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy View Post
The US have been a paper-based country for the longest time.
Here in Europe, checks have become more of an inconvenience for the banks and also the customers. Everything is paper-less. Checks have therefore become more expensive.
You'll get there eventually...
I dont think the US banks will ever charge people to cash checks. At least not until the day comes that they do away with paper money. Paperless isn't turning out so well right now, I'll stick to my checks as long as I can have them.

I hope this does get worked out, hate to see so many people lose their asses yet again from payment processing companies.

FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:10 PM   #1111
trannysphere
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
how long was IBILL thread before?

DESIGN IS FILTHY DESIGN DEALS + ICQ:624499299 + designs {at} designisfilthy.com

$8 BANNER DESIGN | $299 for 50 BANNERS | $449 for 100 BANNERS
$15 DOLLAR GALLERY DESIGN | $129 for 10 GALLERIES | $199 for 20 GALLERIES
trannysphere is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:12 PM   #1112
TheDA
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam_girls View Post
Micheal, any chance of checking what happened to my Streamate FCIINC payment due 6 hours ago, and a speedy bank wire?

You're really living hand to mouth like that? And relying on a system like Epass?
TheDA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:14 PM   #1113
Intrinsic
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDA View Post
You're really living hand to mouth like that? And relying on a system like Epass?
I heard he has $350k in the bank

oh wait
Intrinsic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:15 PM   #1114
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by will76 View Post
This isn't an Etrade deal.

I'm guessing you didn'r use web800, ibill, globill, or any of the several other 3rd party processors that went out of business? In every case, Visa took away their ability to process and kept the money in reserve for future charge backs. The money I am sure at some point was returned to said company, but did it make it's way back to the account holders? Never. They used it to pay off their other debts or line their pockets. Every single time. Where did all the Ibill money go once Visa released it?

There is a 95% chance this will be going on for months not days, and in the end (if history dictates anything) no matter what you do you want be paid.
But would this be a reserve situation when its basically a debt card?
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:20 PM   #1115
Marshal
Biz Dev and SEO

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy View Post
Is it? So everytime you moved money from your wallet to the virtual visa and vice versa an actual bank transfer was initiated and money was transfered from one bank to another?
I would not be so sure about that.
no need for funds to be transferred between banks. a company like epassporte probably has one big company account with a lot of "virtual" pooled accounts (our epass accounts). since this is a "merged" account, there are a lot less funds in reality in their account then all the funds "stored" in people's virtual card, because most of the time people are holding certain amounts on their accounts when not used.

i'm pretty sure vast major part of their funds is already used for generating additional income, and it is probably invested in various funds, realty or stock market.

let's assume epass accounts store 1 million dollar altogether. i bet there are no more than $200k-$300k of real money kept in their account. the rest is already invested. i'm sure they don't make their living from the bank interest and fees only.

they are receiving wire transfers from one bank and only visa services are located in St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank. this bank but "on hold" their account (virtual visa funds) due to he new visa regulations, but "wallet" money is still available.

i'm pretty sure that's the main reason why their "wallet" money is not frozen and why we will be able to get a hold of it. just my
Old 09-03-2010, 04:23 PM   #1116
SomeCreep
:glugglug

Quote:
If the money is in your Wallet then you can withdraw it, if its on the virtual card then its not possible at this time.
And Epassporte stores all funds on the Visa Virtual Card by default. I just checked my settings which are set to store funds in "Wallet" and yet my Wallet has a balance of $0.00 because all of my funds were still stored on my Visa Virtual Card.

Millions of dollars in funds from countless Epassporte customers have now been placed on hold indefinitely. That's going to have some serious repercussions.

Webair Hosting

I use and recommend Webair for hosting.
SomeCreep is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:24 PM   #1117
AlexUA
Confirmed User

AlexUA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:24 PM   #1118
BBNuno

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettrust View Post
no need for funds to be transferred between banks. a company like epassporte probably has one big company account with a lot of "virtual" pooled accounts (our epass accounts). since this is a "merged" account, there are a lot less funds in reality in their account then all the funds "stored" in people's virtual card, because most of the time people are holding certain amounts on their accounts when not used.

i'm pretty sure vast major part of their funds is already used for generating additional income, and it is probably invested in various funds, realty or stock market.

let's assume epass accounts store 1 million dollar altogether. i bet there are no more than $200k-$300k of real money kept in their account. the rest is already invested. i'm sure they don't make their living from the bank interest and fees only.

they are receiving wire transfers from one bank and only visa services are located in St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank. this bank but "on hold" their account (virtual visa funds) due to he new visa regulations, but "wallet" money is still available.

i'm pretty sure that's the main reason why their "wallet" money is not frozen and why we will be able to get a hold of it. just my
If you are right that's illegal...
Old 09-03-2010, 04:27 PM   #1119
tiger
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEA View Post
You were all fucng warned months ago and you all failed to listen and some of you cried for my banning..i dont feel sorry for any of you
https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-business-discussion/975343-epassporte-1.html

oh fucking well 1
I was wondering what happened to that thread. Why was it locked?

tiger is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:28 PM   #1120
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony299 View Post
But would this be a reserve situation when its basically a debt card?
From what I read the "money" is at the bank in St. Kitts. Did someone shut down that St. Kitts Bank? Then St. Kitts would need to get access to the money to be able to give it back to epassporte, which then would have to give it back to the end account holders. That is a lot of links in the chain. If all of that happens it would be months from now and if epassporte ends up going out of business why would they give the money back. No other 3rd party processor ever has. Really not much different then a company going out of business and keeping the last couple checks they owe affiliates, once you are out of business what incentive you have to repay people. Greed is a mother fucker. All of this is assuming that epassporte gets their hands back on the money. I would be a little worried if a Bank in a 3rd world country had my cash.

FNCash | Media Revenue

Last edited by will76; 09-03-2010 at 04:29 PM..
Old 09-03-2010, 04:28 PM   #1121
Michael O
More Cowbell

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotGauge View Post
Why when we load Funds from a checking account, does it go to the virtual account and not the wallet.
It will go into the Wallet since the place incoming money is stored for all accounts now.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:29 PM   #1122
woj
<&(©¿©)&>

Industry Role:
Quote:

That's all great if the investments pay off, if the funds were invested in lets say, hmm, making movies, then this whole setup turns into a ponzi scheme?
woj is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:29 PM   #1123
cam_girls
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDA View Post
I put everything into buying CamAffiliate.com

To be honest I calculated the risk of a pay failure this week at 0.1%.

I knew the risks...
Old 09-03-2010, 04:31 PM   #1124
Michael O
More Cowbell

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCK View Post
I went to change my wallet settings to default to wallet but I see wallet is already checked even though I never selected it before and there is no other option. Was this option changed to wallet for everyone after this incident occured and the option to select Visa no longer made available?
This were changed earlier today.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:33 PM   #1125
cykoe6
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
This sounds like the beginning of the end for this whole damn thing.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:33 PM   #1126
Marshal
Biz Dev and SEO

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBNuno View Post
If you are right that's illegal...
i have no idea why that would be illegal... that was my assumption, though...

Last edited by Marshal; 09-03-2010 at 04:34 PM..
Marshal is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:34 PM   #1127
Michael O
More Cowbell

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam_girls View Post

For payments from sponsors you need to contact the sponsor we process their transactions within 3 hours from we receive it.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:35 PM   #1128
cam_girls
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Anti money laundering laws = Suspend accounts without notice

Stupid, paypal does this too.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:35 PM   #1129
PSD
PornSiteDomains.com

Industry Role:
I am getting emails from programs suggesting I change from epassporte to something else but if I have my account set to wallet and withdraw directly to my checking account there should be no problem right or am I missing something here.

Last edited by PSD; 09-03-2010 at 04:36 PM..
PSD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:37 PM   #1130
Marshal
Biz Dev and SEO

Industry Role:
Quote:
This were changed earlier today.
Michael, you have always been very helpful and I'm sure all us appreciate that! But, can you please explain us 2 things:

1. why are only wallet funds available for withdrawal?
2. when can we expect any further explanation like a public release about the whole epassporte visa problems?

thanks!
Old 09-03-2010, 04:38 PM   #1131
BBNuno

Quote:
i have no idea why that would be illegal... that was my assumption, though...
Ok. But they cant use your money without you know...Right? If you say yes you can use it its ok but I dont say anything to anyone...
Old 09-03-2010, 04:41 PM   #1132
xmas13
Confirmed User

xmas13 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:43 PM   #1133
Michael O
More Cowbell

Industry Role:
Quote:

This is not correct any of it see post #877 that gives an good idea about how things work.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:44 PM   #1134
Michael O
More Cowbell

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pornstar2fag View Post
Nope - they lied about that shit too.. just tried it

We were unable to issue a withdrawal at this time. Please try again later.
Please email me at [email protected] then I will look into it.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:45 PM   #1135
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
almost 39.000 views in 1 whole day
thats a strong thread

Minimal 2 Free Backlinks 142 URLs to pick from - Go To My Thread here!
Join the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program and get rewarded!
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:46 PM   #1136
Michael O
More Cowbell

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious-Partner View Post
Hello Michael,

We arranged a wire transfer in epassporte, print, signed and send it by email.
When will you send it ?

Thanks for your time and help.
It takes us 1-2 business day to send wires for business accounts.
2-3 business days for personal accounts since they need to be reviewed by Account Verification we may have some delays this and next week due to the volume.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:46 PM   #1137
howardzinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacuna View Post
These are my assumptions, and we all know what they say about assumptions... This is the most ridiculous cluster-fuck I've ever heard of, and if this isn't resolved quickly, the class-action lawsuits will be spectacular. In which case though, you can pretty much kiss your money goodbye...
I don't give a shit. I have a few thousand in there, if it's a choice between giving it to a lawyer for a class action or letting Visa or Epassporte or the bank in Antigua eat it, I'm going with the lawyer.
howardzinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:46 PM   #1138
Jman
Special Ops Consultant

Industry Role:
I understand we cannot withdraw or purchase with the card but why can't epassporte just transfer all of their clients money sitting in VV in the wallet. If money is "safe" as per you guys then why can't you guys do that move?
email: [email protected]
TG: @jman1216
Jman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:50 PM   #1139
Michael O
More Cowbell

Industry Role:
Quote:
Michael, you have always been very helpful and I'm sure all us appreciate that! But, can you please explain us 2 things:

2. when can we expect any further explanation like a public release about the whole epassporte visa problems?

thanks!
1) the other funds are on the cards and Visa suspended the cards so we can not move funds to and from the cards.
2) As soon as we know more at the latest early next week.

Funds are safe, you can withdraw Wallet funds now if you wish but we expect to be back next week or have a different solution by then.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:54 PM   #1140
CPimp
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
So, it looks like we'll be waiting all weekend since Friday business hours are drawing to a close, especially in St Kitts?
Old 09-03-2010, 04:54 PM   #1141
Vick!
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Micheal, Why money is available if it is in Wallet and not available if it is in Virtual Visa?

Please point me to post of this is answered already, its tough to look through whole thread.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:54 PM   #1142
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:

thanks!
How many times should he answer these same questions?
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:57 PM   #1143
mOrrI
It's over there...

Industry Role:
Damn this is really annoying ....
Agrrr... pissed...
Old 09-03-2010, 05:01 PM   #1144
beta-tester
Rock 'n Roll Baby!

Quote:
1) the other funds are on the cards and Visa suspended the cards so we can not move funds to and from the cards.
2) As soon as we know more at the latest early next week.

Funds are safe, you can withdraw Wallet funds now if you wish but we expect to be back next week or have a different solution by then.
1) actually scares me a bit. I don't understand how can VISA have the access to the funds. They must be located phisically somewhere, in the bank for example. From what I understand VISA only gives the bank the licence to issue the cards and use their network to operate on a global level. VISA by no means should have access to the money!! I might be seriously wrong on this, though, but I don't think so.

That means if the money is on VISA card, they are still in the bank laying somewhere, and if visa suspends the program, that doesn't mean the funds are frozen, right? VISA don't have any jurisdiction over the money sitting in one person's account that is only connected to VISA's network and can be used everywhere. If VISA withdraws its licence off that bank, money should still be in the account and not forfeited.

Please correct me if I am wrong...

Sig for sale. Affordable prices. Contact me and get a great deal ;)

My contact:
e-mail: manca {AT} HotFreeSex4All.com
beta-tester is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 05:02 PM   #1145
GotGauge
Confirmed User

Quote:
It will go into the Wallet since the place incoming money is stored for all accounts now.
KeyWord "now"

ICQ 22264474
[email protected]
GotGauge is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 05:02 PM   #1146
eurabia
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Stop spazzing out like little bitches and be reasonable. EP has been nothing but stand up even in the toughest of times. I trust EP. I trust the CEO's statement. I'm 95% sure this will be resolved within a reasonable time frame. And yes, there's a small chance your might lose your dear money. U know what? Eat a dick. Deal with it. Money is not everything. Go have fun this weekend. But please stop this disgusting crying.

P.S. Fuck VISA
eurabia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 05:02 PM   #1147
urbanpimp
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
How many times should he answer these same questions?
As annoying as it is, let this question be asked by as many people that want to ask itand as many times that they want to.
Lots of people live from payment to payment and they are very nervous and possible desperate.
urbanpimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 05:03 PM   #1148
Odysseus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vick! View Post
Micheal, Why money is available if it is in Wallet and not available if it is in Virtual Visa?

Please point me to post of this is answered already, its tough to look through whole thread.
OOOOOOhhh
Odysseus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 05:04 PM   #1149
DimeCash
Confirmed User

Did Chris Mallack post directly in this thread?
If not - why not?

He was able to post about his movie yet something of this which REALLY affects the industry he seems silent with the exception of Michael O.

[email protected]
DimeCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 05:04 PM   #1150
tigermtb
Confirmed User

I like how I requested a wire of $xx,xxx from my account and now ePass has put my account into "Funds Protection Mode" for my security.

Yeah ... I ask for my money and they suspend my account. Wow. interesting.

The most awarded adult advertising network with 25+ XBIZ, GFY, and YNOT Awards.
tigermtb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >