Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 11-20-2012, 07:43 PM   #1
mirobit

Industry Role:
Expert programmer accepting work now

I just launched my site in English, where I provide programming services (I am the programmer) and design (great designer that works with me). Link in my signature!

Portfolio is small because like it says in there most jobs that I've been doing are backend systems, so there is not much to show, plus most of the time these are not supposed to be public.

I have almost 6 years of experience programming complex websites in PHP/MySQL/jQuery, so I can assure you'll be more than satisfied!

I prefer mostly big/long-term projects or even full time positions if I like your proposal, but I am also accepting small projects/fixes, etc.

Hope to hear from you soon, contact info in sig!

Last edited by mirobit; 11-20-2012 at 07:44 PM.. Reason: sig
mirobit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:00 PM   #2
ZeroHero
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
contact me , info in the sig!
ZeroHero is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:04 AM   #3
mirobit

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroHero View Post
contact me , info in the sig!
Added you to ICQ
Old 12-05-2012, 03:22 AM   #4
cruxop

Industry Role:
Any experience in Python?
cruxop is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:21 AM   #5
mirobit

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxop View Post
Any experience in Python?
Yes Add me to skype or fill in the form in my website so that we can start contact and work on your project!
Old 12-12-2012, 05:17 PM   #6
mirobit

Industry Role:
We are 2 great programmers now Growing and looking for more big projects
Old 01-05-2013, 03:04 PM   #7
mirobit

Industry Role:
Take advantage of this new year deals

Pay for the design of 2 pages and get 3! Valid for main pages, internal pages, html/css work, etc... This is valid for the whole year, so even if you only need 1 page designed today, and the second one on May, you can still come on December to get your free page!

Also I´m offering great deals on long term projects! Do not hire a programmer, just talk with us and you'll get a top quality programmer and a project manager. I can explain you how I can offer you this and no one else can, just contact me below.

Are you ready to get to the next level?
Old 01-28-2013, 12:07 PM   #8
mirobit

Industry Role:
Bump!

There's a new programmer now so I'm accepting more work For those who need an expert programmer and want to pay per hour/day, since I'm free now due to the new programmer, I'm offering a nice deal for new customers at $145/day at most! (or $18/hr)

Contact me (info in sig) for more details. I suggest you do it before I come back to my senses again
Old 02-07-2013, 07:08 AM   #9
Mr_Frost
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
ad me to your ICQ and lets talk. I have work for you
Old 02-08-2013, 01:42 AM   #10
ContentPimp
Confirmed User

contact me [email protected]
i want a quote on some script
ContentPimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:43 PM   #11
waltgator
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
contact us, icq listed or [email protected]
you know rubyonrails?

ICQ 448280936
waltgator is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:54 PM   #12
mirobit

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by waltgator View Post
contact us, icq listed or [email protected]
you know rubyonrails?
Just sent you a message on ICQ Looking forward to discuss your projects!
Old 04-12-2013, 02:25 PM   #13
mirobit

Industry Role:
Always looking for new, challenging projects. Contact me (info below) and let's start now!

I have worked on multiple big, complex projects, so I prefer those (+4 months projects), although small tasks are welcome as well
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >