Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 09-20-2013, 04:39 PM   #1
DominiqueD

Industry Role:
Revenue Share Proposal for Webmaster services

Ok well i've been lurking around this board for a while...i've made inquiries regarding design and development to help me understand and address certain issues i was having with my own websites and my webmasters...Many here were quite helpful and i've taken the advise of some very reputable members of this community and acted accordingly but alas, have found myself still unseccuessful in resolving my website issues.

I am not sure how to go about this but I can start by introducing myself and voicing my concerns and what it is I am hoping to accomplish.

I basically need a webmaster to take a website that I've designed and hired a completely incompetant douche bag to code and take live, and make the site compatible with today's technological advancements in terms of compatibility with the different types of media, and create a content management system that is user friendly as well as revamp the site so that it is easier to navigate.

Just a briefing on what we are trying to accomplish here. There should be three major sections to this site. One that portrays model (myself) as a highly respected and reknown professional dominatrix with the primary focus being BDSM related content with a particular emphasis on the niche that is model's forte and those fetishes are but not limited to : Sthenolagnia, Cretolagnia and FMG . The second section is focused on the fantasy related work that portrays model as a superwoman/warrior princess or untouchable heroin of immense proportions etc..and the third section is on the making of the athlete and professional and the woman behind persona ..etc

Model is already very much estalished in the adult industry with a solid reputation and a huge following so any and all website marketing must be focused around pushing new content. I have a proposal that I've put together that shows a detailed breakdown of the different revenue generating sources that I would like to share with a webmaster capable of delivering all of the above in a collaborated effort with model for a period set forth and agreed upon by all parties involved. All percentages and timelines set forth for for profit margins, dues and dealines regarding content production and release are negotiations.

If anyone is interested in a more thorough and detailed description of this offer, then please do contact me and if nothing else, i am still open to suggestions.

A little on the model...domains registered to this model are
www.sadisticsubmissions.com (main site )
www.dominiquedanger.com
www.decadentdomain.com
www.bigbadbitch.com
www.sistersteel.com (on athletic side)

model cams on www.herbicepscam.com and is willing to share profit off third party providers both cam and chatline.

Please let me know what else I can post to make this more comprehensive.

Thanks guys

D
DominiqueD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:16 PM   #2
topsiteking

Industry Role:
At this time my full team and I are booked but,Good Luck!
If you are selling ad spots on www.herbicepscam.com contact me.
Thanks!
Old 09-24-2013, 08:43 AM   #3
boneless
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
So let me see if i can recap this one:
you need someone capable of doing a complete overhaul of the exsisting site (both design and tech wise) and take it into the 2013 era? plus you need the other domains developped into proper designed sites?
Old 09-24-2013, 09:29 AM   #4
DominiqueD

Industry Role:
No all those domains lead to the same site...for now.
I need an overhaul and a quote. And I'm putting a revenue sharing option on the table to make it worth a webmasters while.
DominiqueD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:00 PM   #5
italkcafe
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I am interested in revenue share. Could you send detail of your site requirement and we can discuss further? My email: italkcafe at gmail dot com
italkcafe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 02:07 PM   #6
NaughtyRob
Two fresh affiliate progs

Industry Role:
Sounds good to me, can you email me? Thanks.
NaughtyRob is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >