Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Does your company provide a service that the adult industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 04-10-2013, 09:10 AM   #1
TheAutoCCBillGuy

Industry Role:
Automatic CCBill Script

Hello, I'm offering the full PHP source code for a cookie based automatic CCBill link generator. Visit my profile for a link to a demo, so you can see what you're getting!

I'm selling this script for a one time fee of $20, and will gladly help with implementation. The PHP source code is well commented and fairly straight forward for the layman to set up.

Having people manually type in their CCBill in place of "xxxxx" is troublesome, looks unprofessional, and often drives people away

The $20 purchase of this code allows it to be used by the purchaser on any number site(s) they run. The code is not to be shared, sold, or modified with the intent to sell.

Please PM me for details of how to acquire your own copy of this source code!

Last edited by TheAutoCCBillGuy; 04-10-2013 at 09:16 AM..
TheAutoCCBillGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 04-10-2013, 01:07 PM   #2
Kolargol
Confirmed User

someone is already offering this but still looks like a good script
Kolargol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 04-11-2013, 11:20 PM   #3
TheAutoCCBillGuy

Industry Role:
I did some searching around and didn't see anything, so I thought I'd throw this up, hopefully it will be of help to someone =]
TheAutoCCBillGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >