Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-22-2014, 09:05 AM   #1
TidalWave
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
1x oneplus one invite to give out

Whoop whoop! You have just received an invite to purchase the OnePlus One.

If you haven't yet registered your account, no problem. Just follow this link: https://account.oneplus.net/sign-up

Remember that this invite can only be used for orders shipping to Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and United States.
TidalWave is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:11 AM   #2
Dmcontent
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Yes...
waiting so long for 1 invite
Old 08-22-2014, 09:43 AM   #3
Ferus
Bye - Left to do stuff

Industry Role:

So far the best smartphone I have ever had (Nokia 925)
Total Office compatible, great battery,
Ferus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:54 AM   #4
TidalWave
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
The specs dont lie. OnePlus One out does everyone.
TidalWave is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:02 AM   #5
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
a phone is a phone already.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:03 AM   #6
edgeprod
Permanently Gone

Industry Role:
Is it already promised to someone?
edgeprod is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:21 AM   #7
TidalWave
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
not yet ........
Old 08-22-2014, 01:10 PM   #8
fuzebox
making it rain

Industry Role:
I'll take it skype "fuzebox" or rob at fuzebucks dot com
fuzebox is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 01:44 PM   #9
edgeprod
Permanently Gone

Industry Role:
Wow, rude! LOL. Looking for another one if anyone has one.
edgeprod is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 01:50 PM   #10
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
they are giving out 10,000 more invites: http://oneplus.net/summer-shots
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:31 PM   #11
Slappin Fish
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TidalWave View Post
The specs dont lie. OnePlus One out does everyone.
It's sibling phone the Oppo Find7a many would argue is a more compete package

The Oppo has Removable Battery, SD Card slot and VOOC Charging (empty to full in 1 hour),superior features except for ram 1+1 has 3.

There's a reason the\\ devices are similar.

The CEO of oneplus was vice-president of Oppo only 6 months ago. OnePlus' domain details link to Oppo. Oppo electronics is an "investor", it has been confirmed by Oneplus itself. If you're a conspiracies theorist One Plus One spells OPO.

Who make the parts? How to you go from producing nothing to making a flagship phone in 6 month ?It's pretty obvious OPPO was never able to crack the US market and the only way was to rebrand.

A good phone, even better marketing, but I don't like being played.
Slappin Fish is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:58 AM   #12
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappin Fish View Post

The Oppo has Removable Battery, SD Card slot and VOOC Charging (empty to full in 1 hour),superior features except for ram 1+1 has 3.

There's a reason the\\ devices are similar.

The CEO of oneplus was vice-president of Oppo only 6 months ago. OnePlus' domain details link to Oppo. Oppo electronics is an "investor", it has been confirmed by Oneplus itself. If you're a conspiracies theorist One Plus One spells OPO.

Who make the parts? How to you go from producing nothing to making a flagship phone in 6 month ?It's pretty obvious OPPO was never able to crack the US market and the only way was to rebrand.

A good phone, even better marketing, but I don't like being played.

even if so - who cares?

and the Oppo would have cost me $250-$300 more than the OnePlus - which i have for 2 weeks now and still really happy with
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 05:58 AM   #13
Slappin Fish
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
even if so - who cares?

and the Oppo would have cost me $250-$300 more than the OnePlus - which i have for 2 weeks now and still really happy with
No problem, good phone, I might even buy one when it comes out, but the fake start-up bullshit is tiresome.
Slappin Fish is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 06:47 AM   #14
barelist
Confirmed User

Just get an LG G3... Picked up two when they came out. 90% battery at the end of the day and the quad HD screen is nuts
barelist is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 09:55 AM   #15
bagfull
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
LG phones to me are the best, long batter life
bagfull is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 10:19 AM   #16
fuzebox
making it rain

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappin Fish View Post

Another impossible to buy phone
fuzebox is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >