Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
New Webmasters ask "How-To" questions here. This is where other fucking Webmasters help.

Old 04-07-2014, 12:41 PM   #1
erikazz

Industry Role:
Girl Model Sites - Do They Make Money???

A friend of mine who is a student at ASU asked me to build a site for her. Basically she want to sell her nude pictures by using PayPal. She asked me if she would make any money and I told her I'm not really sure. Does anybody out there have any experience with this type of site?

I'm not sure but I think we can put bitly link's to show off what we are talking about
So here it the bitly to the site: bit.ly/1hxQBov although for the life of me I don't see what the difference in putting the bitly link or the actual link. Can somebody explain that to me?

I'm still new here and I don't want to get in trouble.

If you could let me know I would appreciate it.
www.adultenterprisesusa.com.com
erikazz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 04-08-2014, 12:54 PM   #2
LightscapeMedia
DirtyPeach.com

Industry Role:
If she's willing to do video clips, your best bet would be to put up a store on Kinkbomb or Clips4Sale. Then you don't have to worry about Paypal ganking your money when you least expect it. I believe you can also sell image zip sets through Kinkbomb as well.

When doing a partnership with a girl (which I rarely do), I tend to lean towards Kinkbomb since they offer some tools that allow you to track any sales she sends through her social networks. And you can also create a user account for her so she can view her own stats without diddling with the rest of the account.

If they last at least a year doing a clips store, then and only then will I consider putting together their own site.
Old 04-08-2014, 12:56 PM   #3
LightscapeMedia
DirtyPeach.com

Industry Role:
P.S. I see you're in Phoenix. Me to. I'd be happy to meet with you for a beer sometime and talk shop.
Old 04-08-2014, 05:00 PM   #4
erikazz

Industry Role:
An Extreme Thank You

Thank you for the advice. And I can always use a beer. Just say when. My email is below.
www.adultenterprisesusa.com.com
erikazz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 04-08-2014, 09:16 PM   #5
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
word of warning, paypal will shut her account down in a heartbeat if she's caught using it for adult services/digital goods

I'm with Lightscape, c4s has the traffic she'll need to actual.y make $$$$. yeah the payout percentage isn't ideal but the site offers buyers she wouldn't reach otherwise. there's huge value in that
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 04-08-2014, 10:59 PM   #6
karolinaboy
Pimping ain't easy.

Industry Role:
Bitly has NO-FOLLOW-LINKS. It will destroy your conversions.
karolinaboy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 04-09-2014, 10:14 AM   #7
CPA-Rush
small trip to underworld

Industry Role:
Location: first gen intel 80386/nintendo-gb/arcade/ps1/internet person
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
word of warning, paypal will shut her account down in a heartbeat if she's caught using it for adult services/digital goods

I'm with Lightscape, c4s has the traffic she'll need to actual.y make $$$$. yeah the payout percentage isn't ideal but the site offers buyers she wouldn't reach otherwise. there's huge value in that
what about the adult affiliates programs that pay via PP ? they do anything to protect their affiliates ?

i use PP to advertise via juicyads etc ...

automatic exchange - paxum , bitcoin,pm, payza

. daizzzy signbucks caution will black-hat black-hat your traffic

ignored forever :zuzana designs
CPA-Rush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 04-09-2014, 12:51 PM   #8
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
there are several adult-related sites that offer payouts through paypal, even some cam sites do. I think they get around it because the payments are not direct payments for adult related services, but rather are payments based on adult related services purchased elsewhere. Since affiliates are not purchasing or selling adult digital goods via paypal I imagine they have more protection than performers. As far as advertising, I'm not sure if adult ads are considered adult-related so I can't speak to that

what is clear is that paypal does not process for adult digital goods and services. they will even shut down the accounts of adult performers if identified due to the risk *rolls eyes* that performers will violate the TOS and use paypal with clients. Since that's the role of the chica identified in the OP it will only be a matter of time before she's shut down. Every chica I know who has tried has been shut down eventually
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 04-09-2014, 02:43 PM   #9
CPA-Rush
small trip to underworld

Industry Role:
Location: first gen intel 80386/nintendo-gb/arcade/ps1/internet person
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
there are several adult-related sites that offer payouts through paypal, even some cam sites do. I think they get around it because the payments are not direct payments for adult related services, but rather are payments based on adult related services purchased elsewhere. Since affiliates are not purchasing or selling adult digital goods via paypal I imagine they have more protection than performers. As far as advertising, I'm not sure if adult ads are considered adult-related so I can't speak to that

what is clear is that paypal does not process for adult digital goods and services. they will even shut down the accounts of adult performers if identified due to the risk *rolls eyes* that performers will violate the TOS and use paypal with clients. Since that's the role of the chica identified in the OP it will only be a matter of time before she's shut down. Every chica I know who has tried has been shut down eventually
thank u so much , i dont want to wake up to nightmare finding my PP suspended because of this adult networks/ programs

i feel sorry for these girls ofc . PP is very strict

automatic exchange - paxum , bitcoin,pm, payza

. daizzzy signbucks caution will black-hat black-hat your traffic

ignored forever :zuzana designs
CPA-Rush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >